Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*lets out soft moan that escapes from my throat as I feel my neck being caressed!...Good evening Ms Sinful! I have missed you and looked forward to this evening!:kiss:

*listens to that whispering moan as my tongue tip trails up along your neck to your ear biting the lobe with a playful tug..whispering.."so nice to see you Kity...and I as well..such a pleasure to have you back within my clutches":kiss:

*listens to that whispering moan as my tongue tip trails up along your neck to your ear biting the lobe with a playful tug..whispering.."so nice to see you Kity...and I as well..such a pleasure to have you back within my clutches":kiss:

mmmm I slip my hand around to caress your cheek as you nibble my ear and I begin to fill the wetness build.....so nice to be in your clutches!:kiss::rose:

mmm - seems to be a lot of moaning and a nipping going on :D

mind if I pull up a sofa? :cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Please join because I need to learn! The more the merry!!! :D

Looks like I've been left out... :(

Please feel free to join in! We need some Honey!

mmmm I slip my hand around to caress your cheek as you nibble my ear and I begin to fill the wetness build.....so nice to be in your clutches!:kiss::rose:

*reached with my hands and caresses your side...turning you slowly as my tongue drags your neck..tasting you..filling that need I was craving while you were away..letting your mouth meet mine..brushing my lips to yours as my hand raise and cup your face tilting it just enough for me to seal your lips with a kiss...to taste you once more.*

always a pleasure to have you back within them..

*reached with my hands and caresses your side...turning you slowly as my tongue drags your neck..tasting you..filling that need I was craving while you were away..letting your mouth meet mine..brushing my lips to yours as my hand raise and cup your face tilting it just enough for me to seal your lips with a kiss...to taste you once more.*

always a pleasure to have you back within them..

*mmmm the moan escapes again as I feel the goose bumps start to rise in my soft skin as your hand caresses my side. my hand follows around from your cheek to your soft curly tendrils as I slip my fingers through your hair and get brave enough to slowly drop my hand from your hair to your shoulder to your breast.

Last edited:
*mmmm the moan escapes again as I feel the goose bumps start to rise in my soft skin as your hand caresses my side. my hand follows around from your cheek to your soft curly tendrils as I slip my fingers through your hair and get brave enough to slowly drop my hand from your hair to your shoulder to your breast.

*holds there silently..letting your fingertips move..not stopping you as you make your way within a whole new playing field..feeling you grow brave as i ponde a quick bite to startle you but don't instead my back arched and my head rolls to the side loking to you with a smile..my hand meet yours like my eyes and move yours over my breasts..pinning your palms against my stiff peaks..and nothing needs said..as we explore*

*chuckles at the edit caption*

I lean over and kiss sinful..........

evening mskity

*leans over and shares a kiss with Monake..releaing one hand from kity's and gripping Monak's chin pulling her in further for a shared ladies kiss with us*

now..that was a proper good evening:rose:

*holds there silently..letting your fingertips move..not stopping you as you make your way within a whole new playing field..feeling you grow brave as i ponde a quick bite to startle you but don't instead my back arched and my head rolls to the side loking to you with a smile..my hand meet yours like my eyes and move yours over my breasts..pinning your palms against my stiff peaks..and nothing needs said..as we explore*

*chuckles at the edit caption*

*as my breath is shortly skipped from the surge that is now making its way through my body, I look at you to make sure I am doing it right! I see that smile and I melt as I watch you lean across to kiss monak, my blood begins to rush my heart quickens at the thought of more women joining! However, my eyes are on Sinful so that I may learn from Teacher. I now feel more brave to lean over and make a trail of kisses down to your breast and take the nipple that has now become erect into my mouth. Mmmm it is so wonderful the feeling..... I know I am where I am suppose to be......

I thought you would like the caption! Whew is it getting hot in here? :kiss:

*as my breath is shortly skipped from the surge that is now making its way through my body, I look at you to make sure I am doing it right! I see that smile and I melt as I watch you lean across to kiss monak, my blood begins to rush my heart quickens at the thought of more women joining! However, my eyes are on Sinful so that I may learn from Teacher. I now feel more brave to lean over and make a trail of kisses down to your breast and take the nipple that has now become erect into my mouth. Mmmm it is so wonderful the feeling..... I know I am where I am suppose to be......

I thought you would like the caption! Whew is it getting hot in here? :kiss:

*moves my thigh between those creamy moist thighs...one hand moves to the small of your back..the other caresses your cheek as i feel your warm mouth upon my rosy nip...my fingers slide up within your soft tress and grip the back as I arch you...holding you there as my thigh moved up and down ever so slowly against that shaven mound...leaning in as my hot breaths roll across your breasts.my tongue lays flat against your upper stomach and licks stright up between your fleshy mounds to your throat....as i bite and suck the skin..*

(was sweet make me grin....oh I may have just bumped it up a notch?)

*moves my thigh between those creamy moist thighs...one hand moves to the small of your back..the other caresses your cheek as i feel your warm mouth upon my rosy nip...my fingers slide up within your soft tress and grip the back as I arch you...holding you there as my thigh moved up and down ever so slowly against that shaven mound...leaning in as my hot breaths roll across your breasts.my tongue lays flat against your upper stomach and licks stright up between your fleshy mounds to your throat....as i bite and suck the skin..*

(was sweet make me grin....oh I may have just bumped it up a notch?)

(bumped up a few notches! WOW! whoo...ok pull yourself together...whew)

*I feel the moisture start to pool at the opening at my lips down in between my thighs and cannot fight against the feeling of not knowing what to do. I slowly start to moan and my hands come alive with minds of their own. I take both of your breast in my hands and start to play with your beautiful rosy nips and tease them to come out with my fingers and tongue enjoying the play that they give and becoming more aroused at the thought of you enjoying my touches.....I wait for my next move as I am contemplating going down your tummy and checking out what awaits for me to explore.....:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back