Michigan Roll Call

I've done all I can to not put the window AC in our room. Falling asleep is really hot but by the morning it's nice and cool. I told my wife tho that I'm done with it and it goes in tonite when I get home
 
Is anyone else absolutely melting in this heat?

I guess that explains the "puddle" I find myself in.

This guy and hot and humid don't work well together. When everyone else was complaining about last winter's "severe" cold, I was loving it!
 
I guess that explains the "puddle" I find myself in.

This guy and hot and humid don't work well together. When everyone else was complaining about last winter's "severe" cold, I was loving it!

I'm with you. I really did not mind last winter. I more so wished the snow was better packing then it was
 
The erratic weather patterns, are a pain for planning things outside.

I'm not sure if to have jackets or water balloons!
 
Finally, it's going to be cool enough to sleep tonight!! What are everyone's plans for the holiday weekend?
 
You need to make sure that heat is around when I come home in August for the NASCAR race. I want to be able to enjoy being out on the lake!

Are you suggesting that I control the weather? Not saying it would be the first time I was accused of it...
 
If it's being put on by a small town, then it's "professional".

Amateur is somebody buying fireworks, setting them off in the backyard, and praying nothing catches fire. :p

Honestly, my town is small enough that it qualifies under the "amateur" category.
 
Back
Top