Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it. And I agree with whoever said it wasnt an age thing. It's about authority. Lovely delicious authority and sweet sweet submission. Yum!
 
and Happy Friday to all the Daddies and Baby Girls. Sorry I haven't been around much but have been working a lot of over-time and spending time with the SO too. Special Thanks and Love to Sister BG Bound and to Daddy Rob, both of who checked up on me! Hope to be back in a few days with more time....:kiss::heart::kiss:

Glad to see you are ok peaches....I was wondering where you had been.....glad to know it was nothing other than just being busy.....hope to see you back here soon :)

I love it. And I agree with whoever said it wasnt an age thing. It's about authority. Lovely delicious authority and sweet sweet submission. Yum!

Welcome SSG......love your outlook......hope you make this a regular stop.....I am sure you will like it :)

Late night hugs and kisses for all. :kiss::kiss:

And and early morning hug and kiss for you INL.....hope you are doing well.

I will be on sporadically for the next few days.....got a lot going on in trying to get the grandbaby's room ready......hope you all have fun and I will be checking just not likely to be posting to much until the room is ready. :)
 
Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.
I love it aswell! Always turns me on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top