Smexilicious Idea Thread

Sexy-School-CG-Girl.jpg

Lol when I get bored I post pictures until one of them inspires an idea. Feel free to join in.

That's great! I miss writing with you but can't think of any good ideas that might catch your fancy.

New Ideas

Supernatural Type Roleplays:

The Darkness Within:
(loosely based off True Blood)

A Fae(Fairy) princess is captured by a Vampire King. There is a legend that says that in order for vampires to day walk, they must taint the purity of a a Fae Princess. This story can take place in a supernatural world or in the current times. We can expand on the plot

Sorority Sisters:

This is probably the only lesbian plot I will do unless you REALLY impress me as a writer.

In College, Madison is set on joining a sorority. However in order to do so, she had to go through a bunch of tests. One of those tests involved getting secretly involved with the leader of the sorority, Teresa. Ten years later, everyone has moved on brushing it off as just experimenting in college and then suddenly Teresa walks back into her life and turns her world upside down.

Can be discussed via pm, this will have some sort of storyline to it. IT WILL NOT BE JUST PURE SMUT

enhanced-buzz-14355-1358431867-9.jpg

Happy Valentines Day to all my co writers and friends! Enjoy your special time with special someone. :)

I'm not even sure if anyone pops in here anymore so I guess this thread is just for me? Anywhosical. If people are checking in here, since I'm all caught up on my posts, I thought I'd post possible models to use for roleplays.

Back