Stay In Town (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,264
Rose Parker
22
Dark Brown Eyes
Dark Brown Hair

Rose was the type of girl that everyone stopped in their tracks, to take notice. She was a very beautiful young woman, and wasn't a bitch about it. She had a very kind soul and did not want to ever hurt anyone, she had a huge heart. Even though she came from a respectable family that were not wealthy but well off, more then most. But never let that define the kind of woman she would end up being, her parents had set money aside for her to do what ever she wanted with it, instead of going to college she used it to go to England. There was something about the country that she liked, maybe because they had a lot of rain? or maybe its the accents? she never really knew. She was tired of New York City, tired of the country in itself.

So got the plane ticket which was a round trip ticket, she planned on saying three months, since she had the money to stay away for a while. Rose had no idea what to expect in Britain but she just wanted to have a nice time, and perhaps even gain a friend in the process. Right off the bat once the plane landed she took a deep breath and smiled happily, the place even smelt different. Britain was a huge place, she was suffering a little jet lag so she first went to the hotel were she would be staying, her mother paid for the hotel room so she did not have to use her own money. The staff were rather nice, and Rose tipped everyone for being so kind to her. Once he put her things away she got into the shower and closed her eyes, allowing the warm water to run over her naked body.

This is what she needed more then anything, to get away from the problems of her life. To get away from her parents, she left really no one back home that she would want to go back to. She was an only child, her parents were controlling and now that she was twenty two she wanted to control her own way. She knew she would have to go back eventually but she had three months to figure out what she wanted. Once out of the shower she got dried off and put on a pair of blue jean shorts and a black spaghetti strapped tank top. On the hop of her jean shorts was a clip that had a chain connecting her wallet, making it impossible to get it without noticing. She knew never to bring to much money with her at once, and to keep everything she valued away.

As she was walking down the city streets to see what this place had to offer, she noticed a man on the ground begging for change, something about it seemed very sad. Some people were giving him pennies, change no one wanted. She had changed all her money at the bank before getting there, so it was one less thing she had to do. She saw the man and smiled at him, she put money in his cup and headed off not thinking about it. She knew she gave the man a lot of money the kind of money no person would give a homeless person, but she wasn't just anyone. She was a very kind hearted person that cared about everyone, no matter what.
 
"I can't take this, it's too much." Jack said looking at his cup and grabbing her wrist softly. "I'm. . ." tears formed in his eyes as he looked up at her but there was no way that he could allow a young girl to do something this outrageous .
 
She was startled at first and pulled away a little. She looked behind her and saw the homeless man. She couldn't help but smile at him, she shook her head and put the money back in the cup.

"I want you to have it" Her new York accent easy to hear
 
"Thank you so much kind one." He said watching her walking away and then clutching what little he had around him, it was cold. The kind of cold that gets into your bones.
 
She stopped walking and looked at the man. Really looked at him and knew that he needed help. She smiled and offered a hand to him. " come with me, something warm to eat in some form to wear. What's your name? My name is Rose" she said in a kind voice. Showing him to a caste ahead of them. She could not just ignore this man. She knew she gave a lot of money he wasn't used to the pound system there but wanted to help and hope that she was making a difference.
 
"My name is Micheal." He said following behind her, he wasn't certain what she was getting at yet.
 
She smiled at him and showed him a place to sit a girl came up to see what they wanted. "Pick what you would like to eat Micheal" she said in a soft voice
 
"A hamburger." He said looking at her and then stretching out just a bit.
 
She smiled at him and ordered the same with fries and what ever he wanted to drink. She did not know what to say. "So tell me something about you?" She asked with a kind look.
 
She smiled "oh what kind of games?" She saw there order be placed in front of them.
 
She blushed a bit "I'd never want that I don't use people but think I know what you mean" she thought for a moment. "Do you have any place to go?"
 
Back
Top