What am I looking for? Version 2.0

Superman2008

Literotica Guru
Updated version of my old thread.

" Well, at this point I am not sure anymore. A friend? Good conversation? Maybe? Who knows at this point.

I don't want the world... Just something more than I have right now. "

Here's the deal I have been here for almost 10 years. This should not be hard both in real life and here. I am looking for someone who can make me laugh, make me smile, and MAYBE more. I don't want drama, I don't want BS, and I do NOT want games. Be you...Good, bad, crazy, goofy, whatever you want just be YOU.

Life is too short. Ladies if this has piqued your interest feel free to drop me a line.

Matt

" Well, at this point I am not sure anymore. A friend? Good conversation? Maybe? Who knows at this point.

Here's the deal I have been here for almost 10 years. This should not be hard both in real life and here. I am looking for someone who can make me laugh, make me smile, and MAYBE more. I don't want drama, I don't want BS, and I do NOT want games. Be you...Good, bad, crazy, goofy, whatever you want just be YOU.

Life is too short. Ladies if this has piqued your interest feel free to drop me a line.

Matt

bump:rose:

Can I answer this as if it's a question for all lit members? Chat, to meet people, to get a crush and to have a crush on me. To be told I am desirable and wanted.

Matt

Bump:rose:

Matt

Can I answer this as if it's a question for all lit members? Chat, to meet people, to get a crush and to have a crush on me. To be told I am desirable and wanted.

You sound sweet and vulnerable. The kind of girl looking for a hero.

Matt

Matt

Matt

Matt

Matt

Bump:D

Games, drama, and BS seem to be human nature. Just having a nice conversation seems to be boring for some people. “Today at the office...” would probably lose to “my car broke down again and my mother has a terrible illness.” There’s just something strange about people. If things go too well, it gets boring.

If you live in a nice house, have a good job, no extra expensive, then you’re just bored. Maybe create drama by getting some gambling debt or running up court costs. The most depressed people are ones that things seem to be going well for. To them, they complain because everything is the same and there is no excitement. What’s the point.

The same with people. Too nice or too happy, hard to keep people interested. But then you get those people who would be fine with a repetitive routine. Good morning, insert story about day, insert evening story, goodnight.

Matt

Back