Muslims on Literotica

Musdom2018

Experienced
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Posts
63
Well, been thinking about this for a while and decided the heck with. I'm out to find my submissive and wondering if there are any Muslim girls on here.

I'm 28 M USA, if you are interested in talking let me know.

I have Kik: PM Me,
Phone #: PM Me,
Skype: PM Me

Taking a shot in the dark, let's see.
 
Last edited:
O___o this is the LAST thing I expected to come across. ... Sincerely good luck. I'm so emotionally torn right now. I think the hardest problem you're going to face is this question: if she were on *HERE* and you met HERE would you really be OK with that? If so, you are an amazing man. Where were you 9 years ago? Oh yeah, far too young :-( *sigh*
I don't think finding a submissive Muslimah will be such a hard task considering if you are following things correctly it's pretty much the definition of a submissive wife. Kink, however, if you are looking for kink THAT might be a needle in a haystack.

Good luck again, and Assalam Alaikom.
 
I think the hardest problem you're going to face is this question: if she were on *HERE* and you met HERE would you really be OK with that? If so, you are an amazing man. Where were you 9 years ago? Oh yeah, far too young :-( *sigh*

I don't care if she is on here or any other site. Honestly does not bother me at all. Long as she is loyal to me that is all I care about.

I sent you a PM too.
 
Last edited:
bon chance! niche markets are hard to fulfill! :)

spread your wings wider and you never know what you may discover...
 
bon chance! niche markets are hard to fulfill! :)

spread your wings wider and you never know what you may discover...

It is, but it doesn't hurt to try. I'm open to talking to all kinds of people :)

I've gotten a few messages already.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top