Copland (Closed)

They were almost like an old married couple. They talked to each other like they had been a couple for years. He liked that, the comfort level she had with him. She went to warm up the now very cold food and he went to her small bathroom and started the shower. He knew that the apartment probably had a smaller hot water tank, unlike his tankless system. As long as he had the power he had hot water. So with that being the concern, he kept the temp cool, in the military, it was almost all cold showers overseas so he could handle it just fine.

When she did walk in he cranked the heat and was hit with a blast of steaming water. It was very invigorating, Davis joined him and he caught her checking out his junk again. "Was she still horny." He thought, God knows he was but he knew they had to draw the line somewhere. Of course, if she initiated it he would not stop her.

She playfully gave him the gears about the hot water. He played along. "Well only if you clean your dirty self quick!" Then gave her ass a slap, he handed Davis a washcloth he saw hanging on the taps. Then offered to wash her back. When she turned her back to him he took that as a yes and proceeded to wash her from her neck to her ass, then to her knees. The shower was actually a pretty good size and they could move not too badly in there together.

Doyle so badly wanted to start up again but resisted the temptation. After they were clean he stepped out and dried off, he slipped on his clothes and then left her to let her have some privacy feeling it would be best not to crowd her.


As the two ate he checked in with his tails. "Well, partner. Vick appears to be doing as I told him. Kurt is still with the kids, so that is good news. Now I think we should work as processing Jimmy quick, get him thinking the wife, and Tony sold him down the river, then dangle the carrot, offer a sweet deal if he fully turns on Jenn. We of course need him to leave Tony out of it. I need Tony to walk!" Doyle said then looked at Davis as she cut through her food like a starved animal. "You know, we've only known each other for a short time but I trust you! You've not aske about... Well about my backroom dealings?" He said. Doyle normally liked people minding their own business but for one reason or another, he wanted her to be on board. Wanted her to want a piece of the action. Wanted to be involved. Maybe it was the sex, perhaps it was that deep down he really wanted to avoid another Phil incident. Whatever it was he just needed her to know!

"Does me being married bother you?" He asked quickly, that had also been a bit of a problem with his old partner, Phil hated that Doyle cheated on Rae, no matter how many times he told him that Rae was also unfaithful.Still, Phil nagged and judged. With Davis he wanted to aviod that, sex or no sex he wanted her to be cool with the infidelity. After she spoke he asked her thoughts on the case as she saw it, Doyle also wanted to aviod her little spot of boter till it was something to worry about.

KC
 
She was surprised at how comfortable she felt with him. Stepping into the shower, it took all her willpower not to go down on her knees and suck his cock to hardness and massage his balls so that he could fuck her up against the shower wall. Still his offer to wash her back was accepted and appreciated but if he had felt between her legs her would have found just how wet she was, and not from the shower.

He was certainly a gentleman, quickly vacating the bathroom to give her some privacy. By the time she got dressed and in the kitchen, the food was about as ready as it was going to be. She pulled the shakes out of the freezer and they began to eat.

He checked on Vick and Kurt.

Well, partner. Vick appears to be doing as I told him. Kurt is still with the kids, so that is good news. Now I think we should work as processing Jimmy quick, get him thinking the wife, and Tony sold him down the river, then dangle the carrot, offer a sweet deal if he fully turns on Jenn. We of course need him to leave Tony out of it. I need Tony to walk!

She nodded, not liking it but understanding his reasoning. He looked at her and she could tell that something was bothering him.

You know, we've only known each other for a short time but I trust you! You've not aske about... Well about my backroom dealings?

"Doyle, you are my partner. I trust you with my life, and I would give my life for you. That's what partners do. You listen to me - seem to actually accept the fact that I have a brain. You have deals. I have deals. It's how things work.

He nodded as if he understood.

Does me being married bother you?

She chuckled.

"Please tell me that she won't try to kill me if she should find out. No, it doesn't bother me. Does it bother you?"

She watched him thinking things through. Looked like his mind was going a million miles a minute.

"Just how deep do you think that Gabby is in this? And is there any way that he could try to drag you through the muck as well? How much does he know about the deal you and Tony have? Is there any chance that Tony would throw his lot in with him or will he stick with you?"

She looked through the paperwork on the table.

"Where is the forensics report? What have we got to work with?"
 
Davis answered all his questions even making light of his marriage.

"No she isn't that kind of jealous. Besides she likes the money I make to much. And... She knows we will never settle in divorce court." Doyle said with all seriousness.

Then they turned to the case. She asked about Gabby. "He's in deeper than I ever thought. We are all dirty in one way or another. It's just how it goes. But it seems Gabby has been a busy boy and keeping it really quiet. I had no idea, I don't think any of the others have or had any clue. He'll kill us before he tries to expose us! It's the smart play alive we are always a threat, dead and there is a lot less looking over ones back. And as for how well he knows me? I think he knows that I am on the take ya! But he doesn't know with whom or how much and I am sure he has no clue about any deaths."

Doyle said casually as he ate and drank. He had no worries. Though he should he just didn't, not with his partner anyway. She had his complete trust and he was sure she was telling the truth when she said she would take a bullet for him.

"Forensics is still not done with the warehouse, even told me to fuck off and stop bothering them when I called before coming here. So I think we are waiting till Monday. Till then we need to secure a few meetings with Jimmy and Tony and a few of Tony's crew which is where we are going now. Do you have your body armor? Cause unlike Tony who hates guns, these motherfuckers love em! We should be safe No way Tony would order a hit on us not while he's still in the cage. Gabby will never help him get free. Only Jimmy. Well, at least I hope that's the case haha!" Doyle said standing and helping clean up.

"Do you have any People?"Doyle said making finger quotes. "That can help. We will soon need to deal with people out of my circle, as long as Tony is in the can my CI's will be hesitant to fully trust me." He said thinking outside of his little world of criminal's

KC
 
The news about Gabby worried her. Of all times for her to be without a gun. She was munching on the cold french fries when he said it.

...he has no clue about any deaths...he has no clue about any deaths...he has no clue about any deaths

Either he really trusted her, or he was setting her up. Either way, she was gonna have to put her full trust in him. His previous partner's outcome flashed through her mind. She had never met a man that so turned her on sexually. She had to mentally shake her head to keep her mind on business instead of having him bend her over the couch back and fucking her sopping pussy till they both came hard.

Do you have any People? That can help. We will soon need to deal with people out of my circle, as long as Tony is in the can my CI's will be hesitant to fully trust me.

She smiled. "Yeah, I've got a few "people" I can call on. We can get to them after our little visit. As to body armor, I've got some of that too. It's frustrating without my piece, but I still have my throwaway.

She went over to a panel in the wall, opening it up to allow the small ironing board to come down. Behind it was an innocent little leaver. She had never shown anyone this before. The back of the cupboard opened to reveal a small gun chest. Spinning the lock, she opened it to reveal a couple of rifles, scopes, handguns. It was a small space, and there was a blank space where her issued piece would be.

"I had it secretly installed after I moved in here." She took out her throwaway and pulled out the ammo. Putting on a glove, she quickly loaded it. Ammo back in the gun safe, she closed everything back up and folded the ironing board back into the wall.

She saw the gleam in Doyle's eyes at her stash. She walked over and leaned against him, pulling his face to hers and kissed him hard. Pulling her lips away from his, whispering in his ear. "Maybe some day I'll even give you the combination, Partner." Her hand reached down and brushed against the bulge starting in his pants.

"While you put your 'gun' away, I'll grab my purse." She winked at him and turned to head for her bedroom to grab her purse, and her vest.
 
As they got ready to head out on what might prove to be a very dangerous fact-finding mission, Davis made mention of not liking to be without her sidearm. Doyle was about to mention that she should still have a throwaway. A gun that is not registered or linked to her in any way. Then she mentioned it and went to a secret cubby. His eyes widened. it was well stocked and perfectly hidden. It was perfect. He had the same but he was in a house. This was an apartment. This took real ingenuity to make this happen.

It also showed him that she was not one to be left unprepared. He smiled at her and liked how she kissed him and made the "One day you'll get a key." Joke. He had his throw away on him and his armor in the car. They left soon after, though he so badly wanted to fuck her again. It would just have to wait though.

As they drove Doyle kept going over who was fucking who in this whole sordid affair?
Who had the most to gain? Who had the most to lose? And how desperate they become to keep from getting locked up.

"Ok here are my thoughts on Tony. He's smart. He's an asshole but he is smart. He keeps a lot of bad men well paid. This keeps him safe from other bad men. He is also beloved amongst his men. Unlike a lot of the losers out there his men actually like him. This means they are loyal. This also means my usual crack skulls approach won't work on them!" Doyle said giving Davis a rundown on Tony's men, who they were going to question right then. "Marcus was an idiot. Kelly is not. She is clever, witty, and deadly. She won't look like much to you. But I wouldn't fight her on a bet. She is tough as nails. Her two brothers are basically muscle. They don't do any thinking, and they will kill anyone who looks at Kelly wrong. She will like you, your tough, she respects that in a woman. But she will also try and get you rattled, do not pull your gun unless I pull mine. That is not an order, but we will not make it out alive if we look like we are going to hurt her. We won't see them but trust me, she never has less than five guards around her at any time. She, as far as I know, hasn't left the project she lives in for ten years. An attempt on her life has made her a little agoraphobic. She is or at least was Tony's chief drug mover. She has a whole network, way beyond me or my knowledge set up. She won't deal with anyone but Tony. People have tried to get her to move their product, even offered a ton of cash, still, she says no." Doyle kept on talking about their first stop as they left downtown and headed for one of the more run-down areas in the city. "She is one of those loyal people I was talking about. She will no be happy that we arrested Tony, she will also have heard all about me shaking him for more money. That is on me, you are not on Tony's take. She will like you even more for that. But you will have to convince her that you are dirty. That will come up, just not sure how. So keep on your toes. But seeing you are way smarter than me I have no worries about that. Again do not pull your gun unless I do. You are too sexy to die today!" He said with a smile and put his hand on her thigh and gave it a firm squeeze.

As they drove the buildings became more and more dilapidated. and the people were just rougher looking.

"Ok if this doesn't give us enough on Jimmy to bury him then plan B, you will need to see what your people might know!" Doyle said stopping in front of a run-down tenement building. There were a few hookers out front as well as a few large guards.

"As I live and motherfucken breath. My man Jake!" One of the large men said as the pair walked up to the doors.

"Leon. How's the kid?" Doyle said shaking his large, scarred hand.

"Good! He's made varsity! So who knows maybe a ride to the big time. Who's this?"

"Good to hear. Leon, this is my partner Davis. Davis this is Leon. Kelly's... What are you now chief bitch!" Doyle said with a laugh.

"Fuck you, man. Nice to meet you! I'm Head of security here at Kelly's place. Everything is available and it all costs cash. No credit, not even to people as good looking as you!" Leon said shaking Davis' hand.

"Ya, ya I filled her in. I need to see Kelly!" Doyle lied about filling his partner in. But they were there on business so the details didn't matter.

"She is pissed at you man! Tread lightly!" Leon said letting the pair in. The inside was a lot nicer than Tony's place, it was inviting and clean. There were two doorways, one marked private, the other had nothing on it. There were clearly people watching them as the room had three large two-way mirrors.

"Well that is the only one here who'll treat us well, he's a pretty good guy. His kid is a star ball player at the state high school level." Doyle said to Davis as they made their way into the building. They went through the private door. A click could be heard allowing them to open the door. They walked up two flights of stairs, unlike Tony's place where you could hear people fucking here it was silent, it was actually creepy. Along the hallways, the same mirrors lined the walls. It added to the decor but it was clear that they were being watched the whole time.

They made it to a door marked Boss. Two huge men stood outside waiting to greet them. "She's piss..." One of the men started to say before Doyle interrupted.

"I heard!"

"You new lady. Keep your sidearm in its holster!" He said flatly to Davis. Then opened it. The room was large and tasteful. It was clear that it needed to be if the occupant never left it. There were three doorways out and the same mirrors on two walls. Behind a large desk was seated a curvy, beautiful African Amercan woman. She was dressed rather plainly, going for comfort over style she had her hair up in a high bun. She had glasses on and her nails long and bright red.

"You gotta a lot of motherfucking nerve locking Tony up like that! Doyle, he pays you so this doesn't fucking happen! So what the fuck happened?" She said not getting up and not saying hello or anything to either of them.

Doyle didn't answer, he knew what was coming. "You know what I don't want to fucking know! Every fucking second he's locked up, I lose motherfucking money! Doyle, you can count! You like money! You like to count money! Well so do I but there isn't any fucking money to count! Now you, I know have money coming in from other sources, so do I! But not near what I get from Tony to move his shit!" She went on. If one closed their eyes and listened they would swear they were listening to Louise Jefferson from the old 1970's t.v. show. "And who's this? Where's Phil?" She asked looking at Davis for the first time.

"Phil's dead ma'am." One of the guards said.

"When the fuck did this happen?" She snapped. She asked the same man but only had eyes for Davis.

"A week ago! Shot in the back!" He said looking at Doyle.

"Shot in the back! Who did it? We didn't do it! I know cause he owes me money! Doyle did you shoot him. Cause if you did that means you owe me money!" She said now looking at Doyle, Doyle didn't say a word he stood like a tree, his arms folded, his eyes fixed on Kelly. Though he had undid his coat, this Davis knew was for easier access to his gun. "Well!"

"I didn't kill him. He was shot by a two-bit drug dealer!" Doyle said to her.

"We will see about that! Now you what's your name?" Kelly asked looking back at Davis.

"This is my partn..." Doyle started to say.

"Jake. She has motherfucking lips! She has motherfucking lungs! She has a motherfucking brain I think! So let her fucking answer me! Damn boy you just don't know when to shut the fuck up!" Kelly yelled at Doyle.

"You work with this walking hard on now! He tell you all about his cock! Bet you've seen it! Bet he's already pounded that sweet ass of yours! Not that I blame him you are by far the hottest cop in the state." Kelly said licking her upper lip as she seemed to eye fuck Davis. "He tell you about how he's this misunderstood rogue? How he saves lives by making deals with the devil! Bet he hasn't told you a thing. You probably think he's just another Dick! Well, sister, I'm here to tell you he ain't!" Kelly went on never leaving her chair.

"Kelly come on that's enough," Doyle said to her. She shot him a look that could kill.

"I will ask what I want, say what I want and fuck who I want in my place! I will let you ask all your questions I will answer them, honestly I might add unlike most of the motherfuckers you deal with. And for that, I will have my mother fucking fun! Got it?" She said snapping her fingers at him to silence him.

Doyle didn't say another word. He looked at Davis and shrugged, telling her that this would end and they would ask their questions soon enough. He knew she could handle a little ribbing from Kelly.

"George would you fuck this one?" Kelly asked one of her guards.

"No!" He said flatly.

"No! Bull shit no! She's one of the finest white girls we've had in here. You would be all over that in a heartbeat! Fucking liar. And I'll tell you this if you are telling the truth that makes you a fag!" She scolded him. "Missy tell me your story. I want to know all about you? Where you come from? And what your deal with this crazy mother fucker is? Shit you got to be crazy to work with a man this in love with pussy and violence" She said motioning to a seat in front of her desk, and even offered her a drink. Unlike Doyle who was not offered anything. Doyle nodded to her, telling Davis to speak her mind. Doyle had only delt with Kelly directly about half a dozen times and it was always like this. Though he had no idea Phil owed her money.

KC

https://www.directlyrics.com/img/upload/fantasia-ugly-cover.jpg

Kelly.
 
Last edited:
Once again she was glad that Doyle was driving. It really wouldn't look great if she wound up running over a pedestrian while under investigation for the shooting. Not that she was really that terrible of a driver, but still - it didn't do to tempt fate.

She had actually heard of Kelly though she never thought that she would get to meet the woman. Not like they were going to meet for tea. She had heard that the woman was tough as nails. And that she ruled with an iron fist. Or something like that.

Not a pretty part of town. But predictable for who they were going to see. Like any good cop, she knew when to talk and when to keep her mouth shut while Doyle did his bit to get them inside. Any women in this business would have plenty of muscle around her. She was just glad that she had her throwaway with her.

Inside was nicer than Tony's. All quiet with no sounds of sex in the rooms they passed. Clean floors and walls and no splatters of semen. Mirrors all along the hall, she knew that they were being watched.

Kelly was an authoritative looking woman with skin the color of fine milk chocolate. She was built well, and would definitely have any man that was a real man hot for her body. Her eyes flashed intelligence and and yet, there was anger there too.

Right now, the woman wanted to know who she was and where was Phil. When Doyle tried to answer for her, the woman almost snapped his head off. She gave a wry smile before finally answering her. Standing with her arms crossed, she leaned against the wall.

"I'm Davis. Doyle's new partner."

That was all she got our before the woman went off on a tangent. Fond of her own voice, she proceeded to talk. Kirsten waited, letting the woman rant and rave and carry on before she finally seemed to either wear herself out or really want an answer to her questions. She passed on the drink but took the seat.

She gave a chuckle. "Lady, you need to have company more often. You're wound up tighter than an eight day clock."

This woman did not seem to be one to suffer fools lightly nor did she accept hollow compliments so Kirsten was truthful.

"Believe it or not, I had actually heard of you before tonight. Though it was more generic terms. As my old partner said, 'Hard as nails and sharp'. As to why I'm with Doyle, one simple word. Punishment. Though I suspect that it's punishment for him just as much as for me. Part of it was because I was a bit mouthy to my superior. They don't like being told when they are making an ass of themselves. But then, some of us women are a bit smarter than some men give us credit for."

She didn't know if the woman would get mad, but she took a chance that the woman wanted the truth.

"As to Tony, he put himself in the spot. If you had a client that did something against your rules, you would have to punish him, just to get his attention. Right? Well, that's what we are having to do to Tony. Get his attention. It may cost you a bit of money for a couple of days, but you can't make me believe that a businesswoman as smart as you doesn't understand diversification. You wouldn't last that long if you didn't. I'm sure Tony is not your only source. He may be your biggest, but a couple days is not gonna kill you. Besides, you wouldn't want that scumbag to know just how much power he had over you, would you?"

She waited to see how the woman took what she had said. And just how Doyle took it. She was sure that he would understand. At least she hoped so.
 
Davis handled herself very well with Kelly, she had a habit of being to over the top for people. Doyle thought that was probably on purpose, to get people out of a comfort zone. But Davis was too smart to fall for Kelly's goading. Davis answered Kelly's questions and even called her out on being wound so tight. Then she went on to tell Kelly exactly why Tony had been arrested, stating quite truthfully that anyone in that position, being paid off or not would have had to arrest Tony for what he did.

After Davis was done talking Kelly looked at her for a long time. She poured herself a drink, then one for Davis even though she declined originally. She swallowed the clear liquid and gritted her teeth. "George, you believe her?" Kelly asked the same large guard standing on her left side.

"No, I don't!" He said flatly, it wasn't mean or caustic, it was just a simple answer to a simple question.

"Fuck how am not surprised!" Kelly said with a smile. "Girl you got motherfucking balls talking to me like that! No one and I mean no one has ever called me high strung. But hey maybe your right! Maybe I'm wound a little tight! But seeing there are a lot of motherfucking people who want me dead you can maybe see where I am coming from knowing the only place you are safe is between these motherfucking walls." She said in a mild defense of her tension. "Doyle Tony will be released right? Cause you two ain't getting answer fucking one unless you promise to get him out and soon. None of these hollow cop promises either. I need a fucking date of release!" She said to Doyle but was still looking at Davis. She even winked at her.

"A week the earliest, a month the latest! Trust me, Kelly, I want him out just as badly, he's dangerous to me inside!" Doyle said to her. Kelly shot him a look.

"Do better than that! I will accept a week but a motherfucking month is no fucking good to me or my business. Let's not kid ourselves here Doyle you know as well as I fucking do that if the junkies don't get their fix from my men, they will get it from someone else's. I don't sell to kids and I even support the clean mothers initiative, which helps junky mothers to get clean. Which is why you like me! But just like you I need to do bad things to do good things." She said. She sounded to Doyle like a woman determined to not be thought of as a criminal. But as a woman who is trying to do good for her community. Doyle didn't think so but he was really no better.

"Kelly I will do all I can but that is the truth of the situation. I will get him out faster if you help us bury Jimmy and Jenn!" Doyle almost pleaded.

"Davis do you want Tony to be free?" I can tell that you hate him. Though he is probably a better lay then any white man you've had! ha" Kelly laughed at her own joke. Doyle knew what she was doing, she was trying to use Davis against Him. make it so they had conflicting opinions, this way she wouldn't need to answer any questions she would see it as a way out of talking.

"Kelly answer our questions now!" Doyle said forcefully.

"Watch your tone, Jake!" George said stepping from behind the dest towards Doyle.

"No fuck that, we've played your little game now you owe us!"

"I said watch it!" George repeated. Kelly smiled.

"Oh look what we have here! Doyle, you need to be taught a lesson I think! Davis and you are guests here. I don't cater to guests talking to me like that, no matter how sexy they might be!" Kelly said. She nodded to George who took a swing at Doyle, he ducked it with ease he knew it was coming and was ready. He hoped Davis would keep her cool over this, Kelly was testing them to see how they would react. Doyle knew he couldn't arrest them, they came without backup and hadn't told anyone where they were going. Kelly would know that she knew this was how the seedy underside worked. She knew Doyle was on the take and would not want his movements tracked.

George righted himself and took another swing. Doyle blocked it and with all his might brought his knee up into Georges groin. George let out a high pitched grunt and collapsed.

"Stop! That is a motherfucking enough. George, you are an embarrassment. Get up and go sit it off!" Kelly said standing for the first time. She was wearing baggy pants and her top showed off her midsection. She was a commanding presence that was for sure. George went and sat on the couch on the other side of the room. "Doyle, Davis you pull your guns and you are dead and you know it! I suggest we calm the fuck down. We don't need to resort to guns. Fuck I might need to go with Tony's no gun approach after all." Kelly yelled at the room in general. "Ok you to fucks want answers, here is what I fuckng know. Jimmy and Tony started to work together about a year ago. Jimmy was getting the shit from suppliers in I don't fucking know or do I care! He cut it and packaged it here in the city. Again I don't know where. Then he gets it to Tony and he in turn gets it to me! Then this skank joins the group. Now Jimmy was a grade 'A' Asshole but he was a gem compared to this fucking witch. Jenn is the fucking devil. Didn't like that I am selective to who gets my drugs. Didn't like that I control the amount that hits the streets. Felt there was more profit if we opened the floodgates. That bitch didn't seem to get it! That would call down you fucking pigs on us! I talked to her three times in as many months." Kelly explained. It was as if she now needed to get it all off her hest, like all that was going on was a weight on her. Things had changed for the worse and Kelly clearly didn't like it.

"She was always trying to tell me that we were shorting ourselves millions by doing it this way. That I deserved more. I would tell her that she was nuts and that was a sure fire way to get busted. That we were left alone because we didn't flood the market. Because we kept it a little more low key. Soon though it stopped being 'we this and we that' it became 'Jenn this and Jenn that' I told Tony to get rid of them, but he liked the increase in money. Jimmy was able to get way more and was taking on all the risk. Tony was making more money and with half the risk. I even told him that you wouldn't like it, Doyle! I said that you would be involved soon enough. And sure enough here to two motherfuckers are. Now I expect you to keep your word to me whether this was helpful or not." Kelly said finally sitting down.

The truth was it wasn't that helpful. It was enlightening but not helpful. they would need to hope that forensics or Davis's contacts would give them more.

"Well that's not enough but you've never lied to me. We will go, Tony will get out asap. Come on Davis this was a bust." Doyle said turning to walk out. This had been a stupid move on his part and he knew it. He was sure Kelly had known more. But he believed her and felt that Tony was keeping her in the dark to either protect her or do shit behind her back. That he would still find out.

When they got to Leon, he shook the big mans hand. "Leon, get clear of this place. Take what money you got and get clear. There is a shit storm coming and you are a good man. I would hate you to be caught up in it!" Doyle warned him. Leon nodded but said nothing. Then they got into the car. The excitment had buit up inside him adrenilin was caursing though him. He looked at his partner, his urges barly containable. He tred in vain to control his lust for her. Nearly dying did that to him. The nights where his life was in real danger were the times his wife or which ever lover was near by would get fucked just rotten.

"Well that was a bust. I am sorry for putting us in that danger. I really thought she knew more. I believe her, but there is more to all this. So any idea's?" He asked her, he placed a hand on her thigh moving it up to her crotch almost subconciously. But his intent was clear.

KC
 
She listened to the woman finally spill what she knew. And though she said that she didn't know much, so many times people know more than they think. They just don't think things through. There was a ringing in her ears as she heard the woman speak. Something caught her attention.

Jimmy and Tony started to work together about a year ago. Jimmy was getting the shit from suppliers in I don't fucking know or do I care! He cut it and packaged it here in the city. Again I don't know where. Then he gets it to Tony and he in turn gets it to me! Then this skank joins the group. Now Jimmy was a grade 'A' Asshole but he was a gem compared to this fucking witch. Jenn is the fucking devil. Didn't like that I am selective to who gets my drugs. Didn't like that I control the amount that hits the streets. Felt there was more profit if we opened the floodgates. That bitch didn't seem to get it! That would call down you fucking pigs on us! I talked to her three times in as many months.

Where were the drugs coming from? Was Jenn really that big a player or was there someone even higher up? Someone with an inside pull?

She was always trying to tell me that we were shorting ourselves millions by doing it this way. That I deserved more. I would tell her that she was nuts and that was a sure fire way to get busted. That we were left alone because we didn't flood the market. Because we kept it a little more low key. Soon though it stopped being 'we this and we that' it became 'Jenn this and Jenn that' I told Tony to get rid of them, but he liked the increase in money. Jimmy was able to get way more and was taking on all the risk. Tony was making more money and with half the risk. I even told him that you wouldn't like it, Doyle! I said that you would be involved soon enough.

Something was clicking in her mind and she almost had it. But Doyle was ready to leave now.

Well that's not enough but you've never lied to me. We will go, Tony will get out asap. Come on Davis this was a bust.

"Just a minute Doyle. I have a question or two.

Doyle stopped while Kirsten turned to face Kelly.

"Just a minute. You say that at first the quantity that Jimmy and Tony supplied was average. But once this Jenn got involved, quantity was way over the top?"

Kelly looked confused and acted a bit irritated at her question but she answered. "Yeah, sure. Something like that. What about it? You trying to make something out..."

Kirsten cut her off, which didn't set well with the woman. Kirsten didn't care.

"And when you told her that Doyle wouldn't like it and would come talk to you, what did she say?"

"Say? What did she say? Something about she already had a king in her hand. Didn't really make much sense. So what? You gonna let Tony out, right? I answered all your motherfucking questions. You just get your lily white ass out of my place. Go! Just go!" She started muttering to herself, imitating Davis. "What did she say?"

They walked out of the building and towards he car. It was all starting to make sense. A lot of sense.

In the car, Doyle was wanting her. She could practically smell the desire for her as it rolled off him. She was sure that her pheromones were firing on high for him too. Her imagination was working overtime, imagining all kinds of creative ways he could fuck her - bent over the car hood, back seat of his car, while standing in an elevator, climbing on his cock and riding him as he sucked her tits.

Well that was a bust. I am sorry for putting us in that danger. I really thought she knew more. I believe her, but there is more to all this. So any idea's?

She felt his hand heading towards her crotch. Fuck, she wanted him to fuck her. But she had to let him know what she was thinking.

"Yeah, I got an idea. Once Jenn joined, she brought in someone with connections. Someone who can supply vast amounts. Someone that can protect them and their organization. A king in her hand?" She looked hard at Doyle, hoping that he was catching on to what she thought.

"Someone with enough pull, or at least they think that they have enough pull, to give you the warning to lay off Jimmy?"

She was seeing the light dawn in his eyes.
 
Davis didn't stop his advance. She didn't stop her train of thought either. She said her thoughts.

"Gabby!?! No fucking way! You think he's the king?" Doyle said dismissing it right away. He moved his hand hard into her wetness. Then his bigger brain stopped him. He was dismissing Gabby because he didn't respect him. Didn't think he was smart enough. In short, his own arrogance was stopping him from seeing the big picture.

"Well Let's look into it tomorrow! Unless you want at least one day off!" Doyle said. He was prepared to work 24/7 with this woman. Anything to stay with her. But now I think we've earned a bit of a break. He put the car into drive and peeled out of there. He was going 70 in a fifty, his mind racing. Gabby the King. It, of course, made sense. But how? When? He was always at the office. OR with his partner. They could lean on Tim. If Gabby was the man bringing it in then Tim either knew and was in on it! Knew and was ignoring it. Or was stupid as shit and didn't know. He hoped for one of the first scenarios.

He was also thinking of all the ways he wanted to violate Davis right then and there. His cock was screaming to be freed from its fabric confines. As he drove Doyle ground his hand into her wet crotch. He wanted his face there, or his cock anything, he just wanted her naked.

KC
 
He was shocked at her take on the whole business. Refusing to look past the persona that Gabby had created. Instead, his hand found her wet spot and began playing in it. She spread her legs for him.

Gabby!?! No fucking way! You think he's the king? Well Let's look into it tomorrow! Unless you want at least one day off! But now I think we've earned a bit of a break.

"You'll be on your own for a bit tomorrow afternoon while I meet with my rep." She didn't know where he was heading but he was speeding. The faster he sped, the harder his hand ground into her pussy, the breathier she got. She wanted to grab his cock. But he was already pushing things, fingerfucking her as he sped along the streets.

Where he was heading, she didn't know. Nor did she care. She just hoped it was somewhere that would let him fuck her.

Then later. Later she would point out what she had noticed. That perhaps the rest of them had overlooked.
 
"No problem. We will meet up after if you want or call it till Monday. I can do a little checking on my own!" He said after she mentioned her meeting with the union rep! He hated that Cops had to be put through this after a clean shot. It's not like there was any doubt in anyone's mind as to the whether the shot was justified. But that just wasn't the way of it so she needed to jump the hoops for the pricks upstairs.

AS they made their way out of the projects, and back into downtown, Doyle spotted what he was looking for. The Fairmont! It was an upscale hotel and another spot that was on Doyle's take! He kept the drugs out of the area and in turn, he got a room when he needed it. He used this perk very seldom but tonight was different. One he was horny as all hell. Two he didn't want to have another trust in a sleazy motel and three it was closer than her place and his place. He parked on the street and turn to Davis. He didn't say anything, he just looked at her. Her clever, inquisitive eyes, her cute small nose. Her rebellious red hair. He wanted her more than anything right then.

He leaned towards her pulling her to him for a kiss. He was hungry for her and didn't hide it one bit. Pushing his tongue against hers his hand strong on the back of her neck. He couldn't hide his deep seeded desire for her. "Shall we?" He said breaking the kiss. He got out and went around opening her door, he felt like some punk on his grad night. This was the only part he hated about himself. He was a decent cop, a good pugilist and great at being an asshole. He was terrible at being cute or romantic. Though to his defense, Davis was one of the first women he had any form of real feelings. So the goofy idiot did his part and walked her into the hotel.

"Doyle, how are you, sir?" A young woman working behind the counter asked seeing them walk in. She typed something on the keyboard as they walked up. Doyle said hello, he wasn't creepy or aloof with the young woman. He just smiled and asked for a room. Short a sweet. She handed him a key card and the two walked off.

"1012. Good number." He said offhandedly. When the doors closed he pulled her to him and resumed kissing her. "I am going to fuck you so hard! Man, I will enjoy this!" He said between kisses. His hands cupping her ass hard.

Still, the night's events occupied his mind, well everywhere thoughts of Davis didn't. Kelly, Jimmy, Tony and now Gabby may be the one to bring it all together. The more he thought the more Davis made sense. Fucking Gabby! He thought.

But this would wait till after. For now, they both needed to get in some wild sex.

KC
 
He took his hand away from her crotch and quickly parked the car in the street near the Fairmont Hotel. Apparently they were on the same page when it came to sex. She was so hot for him right now, she knew that he wanted her too.

His hand on the back of her head pulled her to him. Lips locked together, his tongue wrapped around her tongue, she could feel frenzy in him.

Shall we?

It was weird. Like they were in some kind of date, he came around and opened her car door, escorting her into the hotel.

Obviously known here, the woman behind the counter greeted him by name and slipped him a card key to a room on the tenth floor. The elevator ride was full of tension as was the walk down the hall to the room.

The instant that they enter the room, he pulled her into his arms as the door closed. The kiss was hard and frantic as he held her against him as his hands gripped her ass.

I am going to fuck you so hard! Man, I will enjoy this!

"God, I hope so. Cause I really need a good hard fuck!"

She held on, arms around his neck and standing on one leg while wrapping her other leg around his body. She could feel his warmth, his groin grinding against her crotch. She felt on fire, wanting him. Needing him. Her body on automatic as she pressed up hard against him.

"Fuck me hard, Doyle!" Her voice was low and terse and full of desire for him.
 
Things began to move pretty fast when they entered the large room. It was a suite but all he cared about was the bed and maybe the shower. Davis was just as amped up as him. They were truly cut from the same cloth.

"Fuck me hard Doyle!"

Her words were like gas on raging fire. She pressed her firm body against his. They were perfectly mated to each other. Both were fit, good-looking, and both had a need for powerful, unbridled sex.

After she said it their mouths mashed together hard, tongues slipping and sliding against each other. He undid his pants first, he needed to free his cock and fast. Never could he remember being so hard. It actually hurt he was so hard. Then off came the shirt, then he started on her. Clothes were flying all over the room. Arms flailing against their bodies. once he had her naked he spun her around and forced her against the wall. His hand pushing Davis's legs apart. He could feel her wetness as his hand touched her down there. He got his fingers wet and lubed his cock head before lowering himself enough to enter her. Having performed his maneuver a few times Doyle knew what angle to enter a woman at to bring them the most feeling.

He pushed all the way into her. Doyle moaned as her sex slid over his member. This was magic. Nothing compared to that first thrust of a fuck session. It told you a lot about your partner, yourself and your compatibility together. And they were perfect for each other.

Doyle reached up and cupped one of Davis's perfect tits with his strong hand while his other gripped her hips and helped pull her against his thrusts. The telltale sounds of skin on the skin could be heard throughout the room. He backed her away from the wall all the while still fucking his partner. Doyle wanted to bend her over as he fucked her. He wanted to have a better view of her ass while he fucked her. He was such an ass man and Davis was in the top 1% of fine asses in his books.

Once she was bent over and Doyle got the view he wanted he gave that tight ass a spank. "So sexy. So fucking sexy!" He said through his gritted teeth and gave her another slap. His mind raced as he thought of the positions he wanted to get her into. He was going to get Davis on top. Then on all fours, then get her on her back so he could look into her sexy grey eyes while they fucked. Grabbing her hips with both hands Doyle pulled her hard on his cock, "Look back at me! Lick your upper lip, all slow and sexy like!" He asked. That small move was one of many that women did, that turned him on so very much. After he asked he spanked Davis a little more. He was getting into his zone. If he could get to it he knew he would go the rest of the night with her.

The "Zone" is different for most people. For Doyle, it was a balancing act between so worked up that you'll blow any second, and a deep need to hold out till your lover can't take anymore. The best feeling in the world.

KC
 
Last edited:
Suddenly it became a blur - his lips on hers, their tongues fighting for supremacy, needing more. Always more.

He started stripping, as if he could not undress fast enough. But her need was just as great, her sex aching to be filled, to be pounded, to be filled. Once he was undressed he helped her, pulling things off of her in a mad dash to fill his need too.

Suddenly he faced her to the wall, like a cop frisking a suspect, his fingers finding her wet.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She repeated it like a mantra, like a request, like an order. He obliged, and she felt his cock slide up into her and she gasped, wanting more.

The feel of that bare cock, hard and thick, felt like heaven. Her breast were smashed against the wall as he fucked her, the sound of wet sex filled her ears.

As he pulled her away from the wall, his hand grabbed a tit, her nipple hard and pointed against his palm. His other hand continued to set the pace of his fuck, hard and steady. Somehow he was walking her across the room as he fucked her, heading towards the bed. A hand in the middle of her back had her bent over, the bed shaking as she held on.

She gasped as he spanked her, her sex gripping his cock tighter in its velvet hold. Feeling the heat from his hand warmed her. So sexy. So fucking sexy!

She didn't want him to ever stop. "Fuck me hard, Doyle. I want you to fill my pussy full of your hot spunk. Fuck me till I can't close my legs." Her breast swayed in time to his thrusts.

Look back at me! Lick your upper lip, all slow and sexy like!

She did as he dictated, looking back to find his eyes on her, sweat gathering on his body. She reached up with one hand and pulled on her nipple, giving a cry out. Then in a voice husky and deep with need, she said,

"Stick your thumb in my ass!"
 
As the tip of her tongue slid along her ruby upper lip, Doyle's cock let some precum out, it was without a doubt one of the sexiest things a woman could do. Simple, easy. Yet it had a way of making his knees weak.

"Stick your thumb in my ass!" When those words escaped her lips, he was lucky not to fill her with his hot cum right then and there. He smiled at her, slowly he brought his thumb to her mouth and let her suck it like a cock for a second then he brought it to his own mouth. Doyle drew his thumb along his tongue tasting her saliva on it. Then he gently yet firmly pushed it into his waiting ass. Even though he wanted to fuck her hard and rough, not doing anal right was an asshole move and would ruin the evening for all involved. Davis deserved only the very best of his lovemaking abilities.

Once his thumb was all the way in he gave her ass cheek a sharp smack. "That's it, Davis. Take it all! Fuck you are just so hot!" He complimented her as he brought his thrusts to a new, fast and more powerful level. "Play with your clit while I fuck you!" Doyle demanded. His thumb was now working her ass, his cock in her pussy. Sweat was dripping off him freely as he worked her tight body.

Visions of his wife invaded his mind. Doyle spanked Davis, hoping in some way they would leave him be. He didn't need his mind to put doubt or guilt into his thoughts! Not now anyway. Giving his head a shake he concentrated his lover again. "You love getting double stuffed, don't you? Bet you were the most wanted woman in school! had to push away all the cock you must have been offered. Then one day you thought why not!" He smacked her ass again. Then pulled out his cock and thumb. Doyle moved down so he could rim her a bit. Putting his hands on her ass cheeks Doyle flicked his tongue on her hole fast. Then worked the tip into her and started to fuck her ass with his mouth. It was such a turn on to be with a woman who found joy in the more risque sex acts. He wanted to see how far their lovemaking would go. He wanted to know just what made her hottest and then he would move heaven and earth to give her such pleasures. But tonight he was going to do what turned him on most. And that started with licking her ass.

KC
 
He had her suck on his thumb, making his it nice and slippery before pulling it out of her mouth with a pop. That same thumb he licked, while he continued to fuck her, filling her with his cock.

She pressed back against him, feeling that fat digit pop through her tight ring and she moaned. As she felt it slide in, she almost came right then and there. His cock pumping in and out of her pussy was hitting her g-spot and as he started to swat her ass, she clenched. Each time he spanked her ass, her sex would grip his cock tighter.

That's it, Davis. Take it all! Fuck you are just so hot!

Again she moaned and, following his commands began to play with her clit. Between his thumb in her ass, his meaty cock fucking her pussy and her fingers playing with her clit plus the occasional smack of his hand on her ass and she thought that she was going to scream or cream, or maybe both. His voice was in her ear, growling sexily to her.

You love getting double stuffed, don't you? Bet you were the most wanted woman in school! had to push away all the cock you must have been offered. Then one day you thought why not!

WHACK!

Again he spanked her and she groaned. Suddenly his thumb and cock were gone and she felt empty. She glanced back to see what was wrong. The his hands were parting her cheeks and his tongue pressed against her asshole. She gasped feeling his wet tongue rimming her before pressing into her asshole, his tongue anally fucking her.

"Doyle!" Her voice was intense but low. "You're just as warped as I am."

With shaking fingers she continued to rub her clit, causing a little quake inside her, her anus and sex pulsing in time. Her breast felt achy, heavy and throbbing for attention.
 
As he started to work her ass with his tongue Davis commented that he was warped just like she was. This statement was a revelation to him. She was admitting that she was into kinky shit. Now a lot of people say it, just like saying that they like sports, or that they recycle. It's just something people will say. Then when it comes time to nut up or shut up, that's when you find out the truth. That they like sports but couldn't tell you who played in the last Superbowl, or who the current Stanley Cup champion is! It's also when you find out that they recycle a quarter what they can or should and their idea of kinky is doing it with the lights on!

Doyle knew Davis was more than met the eye and when they fucked while on a stakeout. Now that is a woman with a sexual desire to match his own. And she wasn't afraid to play it dirty. She was annoyed that he stopped fucking her with his thumb and tongue. Which told him that she was a woman who really liked having her ass fucked, not just because she was trying to please her man but that she actually liked it. He had visions of Davis alone in her bed, a porno playing on her laptop as she used a couple of toys on herself.

"Well, my warped princess how about you suck my cock for a bit!" Doyle said, moving so he was kneeling in front of Davis, presenting his hard cock to her like an animal might present a gift to one's mate. He looked down at her pretty face, only made hotter by the fact that she wanted him to fuck her hard and fast and without pause. "Tell me to fuck your mouth!" Doyle said stroking his cock slowly, it's head only an inch from her mouth. "Tell me how much you want this cock in your mouth. Then in your asshole!" Precum was dripping out as his words filled his mind with visions of fucking her and hearing her scream out filthy curses as they cum together. Because that was exactly what was going to happen after she sucked his cock for a bit.

KC
 
His comment about double stuffing her was such a turn on, and a dream that some day, something like that would happen. The idea of having a cock in her ass and another in her pussy made her so hot. His thumb had come pretty darn close.

So when he stopped fucking her, pulled his thumb out and stopped rimming her, she was frustrated. She ached to be filled with cock and suddenly, that gorgeous cock of his was mere inches from her mouth. She could smell it, the heavy musky smell of it filling her senses. She wanted him to take her head and fuck it, sliding his cock down her throat so she could squeeze it. To taste that wonderfully salty musky taste of his precum. To let her fingers lift his sac and feel the weight of his heavy balls. She licked her lips, her tongue running along her upper lip, her eyes on it before she looked up into his eyes.

Well, my warped princess how about you suck my cock for a bit! Tell me to fuck your mouth! Tell me how much you want this cock in your mouth. Then in your asshole!

A hungry smile flitted across her lips before she answered him.

"Fuck my mouth. Let my tongue wrap around your huge cock, fill my hot moist mouth with with your meaty dong. I crave it. Let me taste you. Fuck my mouth. Get your cock sooooooo wonderfully wet and then fuck my asshole like you own it!"

As she pinched and pulled on her nipples, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, as if giving him a landing strip to land his cock.
 
She was a woman with the gift of dirty talk. A wonderful gift to be sure.

When she stuck her tongue out after wetting her upper lip, Doyle slapped his cock against the wet fleshy muscle. Afte he pushed it in till it was hitting the back of her throat. She opened her throat and he pushed a little more. "Mmmmm Baby." He said taking a fist full of hair and pulling her head back and forth on his cock while simultaneously humping her mouth. He tilted his head back and enjoyed her throating abilities. "Your mouth was made for my cock Davis! My god, it's perfect. Just fucking perfect." He pulled out and leaned down kissing her hard on the mouth. Then Doyle shoved his cock back into her mouth. He did this a couple times. One reason was he loved to kiss her. Two he loved to kiss her after seeing her suck his cock. Each time he fucked her face a little harder. Pushing her limits. While still paying attention to her limits.

After a little while, his cock slick with her saliva, he got on the bed. Kissing her while he got himself into a position that he thought would work best for anal. He moved onto his back and told Davis to get up and ride him reverse cowgirl. Not his past partners favorite position but he liked it because the woman had more control with depth of the anal. And he could look at her ass and still play with her tits with his free hands. Or put them under her ass cheeks and help her that way. Though Davis was in top shape and he knew wouldn't need to be helped. His cock was like an iron bar he was so horny for her right then. After watching her will get her face fucked and want her ass fucked and just be as sexually liberated as he was. Just a massive turn on.

He went slowly letting his partner set the tempo. Even the alpha needs to pay attention to their lover's needs. This was one of those times. No matter how hard he wanted to fuck her, how rough, fast, or powerfully he needed to let her control certain aspects of the lovemaking, His pleasure was secondary to her comfort level. When she had guided his cock into her ass and got to a position that worked he went back to fucking her hard again. He reached up and cupped her tits in his hands, never taking his eyes off his cock going in and out of her ass. The tight ring sliding up and down on his meat. The feel of her heartbeat, the heat of her skin. Her fire red hair brushing his face when she had her head tilted back. His balls were tight and his focus zeroed in on his task of lasting long enough for her to climax, and hard.

His mind went to the thought of Davis having another lover there. While she rode Doyle her mystery lover would be entering her pussy. Or kneeling beside her face letting her suck his cock. Maybe this mystery man was not bothered by other men and would be licking her pussy as she rode a cock anally. Whichever scenario it was super hot. He wondered if she was down that way. Perhaps a threeway with another woman. He had plenty of friends he could talk into it. Male or female. Then what about orgies. Was she the type of woman who would be into sex with a few other couples, either same room or bed sex where you fuck only one partner or full-on orgy where everyone fucks everyone. These thoughts were overwhelming seeing he was currenty fucking her ass, add to that dirty thoughts. Her beauty. It was a molotov cocktail of super orgasm's. He needed to take a step back and think straight. He wasn't ready to blow his top. Not while she was so horned up. That's like passing out at party and it's only ten pm. He slowed down and started to control what he could to keep from coming.

KC
 
His cock was wonderfully heavy on her tongue and she took a deep breath. The smell of him filled her lungs as he slid it into her mouth, thumping against the back of her throat. She gave a slight nod and he tipped the cockhead into her throat. My god, he was thick!

He grabbed her by the hair and began to fuck her mouth, thrusting his cock into her throat as he pushed and pulled her head on it. She looked up to see him tilt his head back in pure enjoyment.

Your mouth was made for my cock Davis! My god, it's perfect. Just fucking perfect. He was in the moment as was she, and every bump and vein in his cock ran back and forth along her tongue. Suddenly he pulled it out and bent down to kiss her, the taste of her ass mixing with his cock.

Then back to fucking her mouth. She wrapped her hands around his thighs to help keep her steady. Then after a bit, another kiss. Back and forth until his cock was thoroughly coated with a heavy amount of her spittle.

One more kiss as he got on the bed, laying down the slick, wet cock of his was standing, straining to attention, needing a dark place to burrow and release. He had her do a reverse cowgirl and helped line up his cock to her anus. With deliberate care, his cock slid in her back door and she bowed her head for a moment, just enjoying the feel of him so deep in her.

Soon they picked up the pace and she was relishing the feel of being fucked.

"Fuck, Doyle, just how big is that wonderful snake of yours. Feel that, you fucker? Huh?"

She clenched her ass and sent shivers up her spine as she gripped his cock with her anus.

"Now, you little fucker, you're in my hands." While she rode, she ran her fingers teasingly up the inside of his thighs. "Doyle, your balls are mine."

She reached his heavy sac, massaging it as she gave him a good view of her cock-filled ass.
 
"Oh you lovely bitch, ya I feel it. Mmmm That is so hot!" He said and bucked into her as she rose off his prick. Then she turned the tables on him, she was now going to show him what she was made of and what she could do.

"Oh shit!" He said playfully. He would in truth let her do whatever turned her on. And being a good sub when the time called for it he was ready and would enjoy this game.

He watched almost mesmerized as his hard cock would disappear into her, then reappear, over and over. Wondering what she had in mind. Was she a bit of a sadist, he didn't think so but he really didn't know her. What he did know about Davis he liked. She gripped his ball playfully, he was a little worried that she might cause him a little more pain then he was ready for. Davis had done everything he had asked and more. Who was he to deny her a little lusty S&M fun!

His phone rang breaking the sexual battle for a second. He had it on the nightstand and reached for it. "Keep it up, babe!" He said looking at the number. It was Vick, without a thought he answered it. And moaned a hello.

"What the fucks with your boss?"

"Kirsten and I are working, really hard right now! What do you want?" He said again her ass swallowed his cock and again he moaned as she clenched even tighter. Her hands were in a dangerous place and any second she could bring him to haven or hell.

"Who?" Vick asked.

"Kirsten you inbred. Oh for fuck... Ya, that's it... uh I mean Davis you tard!" Doyle snapped as he was forced to think about something other than his partner's great ass.

"What's going on you sound like you are in pain or something! And pardon me for not knowing who the fuck you are talking about you've never called her anything but Davis. Anyway, put me on Speaker this concerns both yous!" Vick snapped back at Doyle.

"Here you are on with us both now. Say hi Davis. We can't talk long, she's been riding me hard and has put me into a tight spot!"

"Whatever! Fuck you are odd at times. Anyway like I said this concerns you both. I was watching that office for you the other day. And one of the trucks that were out back well it's at Tony's place only he's in lockup, I thought I saw Gabby's car there too. I was going to get... Well anyway. They look like they'll be awhile I'll keep watch till you get here." Vick said Doyle didn't want to hear this. But he knew the case was important.

"Ok good job. We will be there in two hours." Doyle said smiling up at Davis as they fucked and talked to Vick at the same time.

"Two hou..." Vick started to say but was cut off.

"Bye!" Doyle said and turned his phone right off. "Now what are you going to do now that you are in charge officer!" Doyle joked, still watching her ass ride his cock.

KC
 
Last edited:
She hoped that he was a bit nervous. A bit uneasy. She had a feeling that this man, this Doyle, was gonna keep her on her toes. He didn't stop her, and that was one thing in his favor. His hands kept caressing her ass as she rode him, groaning and making general happy noises.

She was pissed when his phone rang, and though she didn't want him to answer, she knew that he had to. What surprised her, was that the stupid fuck on the other end couldn't figure out just what they were doing. Hell, Doyle did everything except tell Vick, 'Davis is riding my cock while she plays with my balls'. But as soon as she heard about Gabby, she glanced over her shoulder and mouthed the words 'Told you so!' to Doyle.

When he told Vick two hours and then hung up, he looked at her.

Now what are you going to do now that you are in charge officer!

"Well, I can tell you that it ain't gonna take me two hours to bring you off!"

She kept her back to him so he couldn't see just what she was doing. Let him sweat it out a bit. For several minutes she rode him, getting him complacent while she sucked on her finger. Then, with precision, the hand playing with his balls stopped. In fact, she stopped riding his cock, keeping him buried deep in her anus. Before he could complain, she grabbed his thighs and pulled back towards his chest. Her goal was in sight. Her nice wet finger headed straight for his anus and she began to press, slowly sliding it into him while she grounded his cock deeper into her ass.

"Come on, baby, open up to me and I'll show you heaven."

She was careful, but persistent, until her finger was fully lodged in his asshole. She let him roll back down to a more comfortable position before resuming her ride. Now, the new addition of her digit meant as she rode, her finger would twitch around. Not so much fingerfucking his ass but giving it gentle stimulation. And because her fingers were slender, she wasn't stretching him too much.

""You okay with this, Doyle? Hmmm?"

But in the back of her mind, she was wanting to get down there and catch Gabby in the act.
 
When she turned and gave him a snotty "I told you so!" He gave her ass a playful slap. Vick truly was a special kind of stupid. It was a miracle that he ever made detective at all. But he was good at keeping secrets and he was a good earner for the group.

After he hung up she continued to play with him, she kept him from seeing which was super hot, every touch and every caress was heightened because he never knew if it was going to be gentle or rough.

Then with speed and force, she pulled his legs up, all well still riding his cock. Davis pulled his legs up and proceeded to finger his ass. She wasn't mean about it, she was playful and it felt great. She must have thought she crossed a line, or she was just a lover who wanted to make sure he was enjoying the treatment.

Davis needn't worry. Doyle was a true kinky bastard. He loved his ass being played with. There were so many nerves ending up there how couldn't a man enjoy a woman playing with it. She put his legs back down and while not fucking his ass with her finger, Davis was more stimulating it, which was fine with him. He didn't want to scare her off by telling her to shove some large toy up there. So he let her go at the pace she set and just went along with it. As she pressed his prostate he felt the build, he was now at the point of no return. Her firm ass moving up and down her cock loving the journey.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum baby. I want to spray it all over your face!" He said hoping she was game, though this took a person who was as kinky as he was. To do an ass to mouth. She still held control and all she had to do was keep riding and she would get an ass blast over a face pop! It was coming and fast.

Doyle gave her ass a few slaps, more to keep his offload at bay than anything, even though he did enjoy spanking her. And Davis seemed to like it too!

KC
 
He didn't disappoint her as the next words out of his mouth told her that she was on the right track.

Fuck I'm gonna cum baby. I want to spray it all over your face!

Giving a couple of playful smacks to her butt, she continued to ride him, shaking her head. "Maybe next time. This time you come in me. Then I'll go clean up quickly. No time for a shower. We have a little fucker named Gabby to catch."

She refused to let him pull out, riding him all the harder. She was not about to lose Gabby or any evidence because of a bit of sex.

"Come on, Silver!" Her finger up his butt was going to town, busy tapping and wiggling around. As she slid up and down his hard shaft, she felt herself begin to cum, squeezing tight on his cock.
 
Well, she made it clear that a facial was off the table, but she wasn't disgusted or angry that he brought it up. This was a good sign for him in the future. But she wasn't wrong either. They did have to work and it was important. He felt her finger explore his unknown, She played with him and taunted him with a cowgirl chant.

That was all it took, her finger, her ass, her great looks. Then her voice and he came. He grabbed her hips and held her down hard on his cock. He clenched his teeth and felt an explosion of cum exit him and fill her. Doyle held her there for only a bit before letting her go and when she got off she had to grab a towel and go clean up his mess. He waited till she was out, as great as anal sex was to him it wasn't the prettiest aftermath, and he was sure he filled her right up. Davis was quick and soon out of the washroom. He raced in and got himself cleaned up. Then dressed.

They needed to put their game faces on. It was Saturday night. They were after a fellow officer and they were going to a part of town where they were no longer popular. Things could get really ugly. Especially if Tony turned his allegiance to Gabby which was not that far a stretch, Gabby was Jimmy's inside man, and Jimmy was Tony's partner.

He didn't know how he didn't see it before. Davis was smart he would never say a word against her intelligence but he had known Gabby for years. Perhaps that was it though. She was fresh eyes, Doyle had dismissed Gabby years ago and never thought him capable of doing anything that wasn't by the book. In short, he underestimated him, a very dangerous mistake to make in this game.

He checked his sidearm once more and then at the car he put on his armor.

"Let's do this!" He said putting his throwaway into its holster and getting in. Doyle called Vick as they drove. It was all business now. He didn't flirt, touch or really even look at Davis. "Vick we are on our way! Gabby's still there I trust seeing you didn't message me otherwise!" Doyle said over the blue tooth so Davis would hear every word. What Doyle had learned today was that he put people into corners and left them there. Never to look upon them again. Davis wasn't like that, she looked at the situation and didn't dismiss over petty rivalry or spite. She saw how it was and acted accordingly. In short, he was that much more happy that she was with him on all this.

"Ya, he is! Thought you said two hours it's been like forty minutes."

"Ya ya ya, Well she managed to help me finish faster!" Doyle smiled at Davis over that remark though.

"Finish what? What the hell man all of a sudden you talk in code. What's that woman done to you! Are you two fucking?" Vick finally asked. The light going on even as dim as he was.

"Nope! We just like to flirt. Not like she would let me fuck her ass or anything like that!" Doyle said playfully. But then got serious. "Doesn't matter. We need to catch Gabby and also make sure Tony hasn't or isn't planning on double-crossing us! Kelly was no help, but this here tonight might be the break we need. Tony has too much on me and you and everyone for that matter. You didn't go into his place did you?" Doyle asked a horrifying thought entering his mind! If Vick had then Tony's men would know that something might be up. And That would mean Gabby would know something was up.

"Well ya! I told you I wanted a tug! I told you that's why I was here!"

Doyle just saw red. His friend and his partner in so many crimes had just unwittingly fucked him hard. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU FUCKED US! NOW WE LOST ANY SURPRISE! GABBY WILL... What the fuck were you thinking? I told you we were coming. I told you... You fucking said you would keep watch! How the fuck can you keep fucking watch laying on a bed while some skank tugs your fucking cock? Tell me that asshole?" Doyle was livid. He hadn't been that mad in many years. Last time he was he killed two men and a woman who had double-crossed him. Their bodies have gone forever in a pit of lye!

"Calm down I had Cherry come to my car and blow me and tug me, my eyes never left the parking lot! I was in there for only a second to pay and pick the girl that's all, he never saw me." Vick snapped back.

"They know you are there though. Which means that they are expecting me and Davis to arrive too. Which means Gabby will surely be careful, on his, guard, not talking or saying anything that will incriminate him, no drugs will be there, nothing to pin on him. In short, your need to have that slut fuck you. You ended up fucking me! Just don't move we will be there in 10. In fact get another girl, that'll make them think we are long ways off. Might lull them into making a mistake! Can you do that? Is that not too hard for you?" Doyle said and hung up. "That idiot! Well, a penny for your thoughts. I went off and you seem to be the clear thinker here. Do you think I missed something, or do you have a plan of attack seeing mine is out the window!" Not that it was a good one anyway. He thought after.

KC
 
Back
Top