Panty Exchange

Fantastic.

I'm definitely interested.

If any of you ladies can't be bothered to wash your panties after a heavy night, PM me and I'll send you a new pair with a stamped, addressed envelope! ;)

Preferably in UK so they'll still be nice and fragrant...

Ladies??

How about ladies who may be interested in a pair of nice mens boxer/briefs worn and some sweet cum included?? Or Men!?

I was wondering...If I was sending a pair of panties through the mail, would it make much of a difference if I sent them regular post instead of 1 day service?

regular post 4-6 days about $4.00
express post 1 day about $70.00
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was wondering...If I was sending a pair of panties through the mail, would it make much of a difference if I sent them regular post instead of 1 day service?

regular post 4-6 days about $4.00
express post 1 day about $70.00
:eek: :eek: :eek:

damn, that is a big difference, a good ziplock bag and regular I think .....:D

bit of bump love,

I also would like to point out to Openmouth, that post to somewhere as far away as Australia only takes a week or a week and a half, so don't rule us far flung darlings :p

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one here on Lit with somewhat of a Pantie fetish. And thank you laddies for your openness to sell and send. :D

I have those exact panties! (thumbs up) So comfy. Screw sexy panties. I alas do not wear "tiny sheer sexy" panties. I wear "the size that fits my ass in a manner that does not cause discomfort".

But I think I can understand, just a little, the fetish. Mm.

I have those exact panties! (thumbs up) So comfy. Screw sexy panties. I alas do not wear "tiny sheer sexy" panties. I wear "the size that fits my ass in a manner that does not cause discomfort".

But I think I can understand, just a little, the fetish. Mm.

Yes lol... the sexy ones are not always the most comfortable but okay on occasions

Yes lol... the sexy ones are not always the most comfortable but okay on occasions

I think from a guys perspective a portion of the sexiness comes from the confidence and knowing that the woman thinks they're sexy. I think my wife puts a pair of her more sexy panties on she's doing intentionally knowing I will see them and that makes her feel sexy. And that spirit covers many types of panties.

Exactly. And personally I find black comfortable panties totally comfortable and yet... sexy at the same time! Uncomfortable doesn't make me feel sexy. =( Who wants to be picking sweaty lace out of your butt all day when you're actually working. :D

Perhaps I will then...it depends on how much they're worth to someone :p I'm rather attached to my panties :D

I completely agree, I love my panties and I'd rather not part with them. They're pricey and sexy, and they each have a long history of pleasure-laced memories. *grin*

Exactly. And personally I find black comfortable panties totally comfortable and yet... sexy at the same time! Uncomfortable doesn't make me feel sexy. =( Who wants to be picking sweaty lace out of your butt all day when you're actually working. :D

Anything in black is always sexy, and personally I prefer my ladies to NOT wear thongs, love lace, satin, silky and even the feel of cotton on her butt cheeks.

I would be willing to sell my panties and will email a pic of me in each pair I send out. Pm me your offer! :devil:

Back