The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entertain me. That's all I ask.

Well, not much more than 36DD, but not that impressive.

< Attention crew: a Molly sighting! >

I'm tempted to ask you to prove it, but that may not be considered sufficiently polite, so I won't; this time.
Besides, I like all my parts where and how they are. . .

Coffee?

Molly, Always remember, I have friends in low places, high places, and some in the middle. :rose::kiss:

Coffee here! Molly, I was impressed.

And if you want entertainment, well, there's this. I don't think there's any plot bunnies here but stoned bunnies?

Last edited:

And if you want entertainment, well, there's this. I don't think there's any plot bunnies here but stoned bunnies?

This is what I got:-

Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States

Hulu is committed to making its content available worldwide. To do so, we must work through a number of legal and business issues, including obtaining international streaming rights. Know that we are working to make this happen and will continue to do so. Given the international background of the Hulu team, we have both a professional and personal interest in bringing Hulu to a global audience.

Oh well, perhaps another day, eh ?
Time, I think, for my tea.

Coffee?

Molly, Always remember, I have friends in low places, high places, and some in the middle. :rose::kiss:

Ah, but none of them have any pictures of my rack. I may have posted photos I said were me, but you can find things on the net that fit the right dimensions and not have to publish pictures of yourself. I'm not so into myself that I'd actually take pictures of my boobs and post them on-line. :rolleyes: That's just ridiculous.

Okay, so I'm sufficiently entertained. That was awesome. Stoner bunnies. Everyone needs one.

Good Morning all,
Rolf, a glass of cheer for the assemble company, if you please;
and have you got anything for a bad cold ?

Oh dear, nobody has been in here for a whole month! The dust is terrible *cough cough*. Sven! have you got a duster?

Can I have a floral martini?

(Bear, I am sorry I have been away a long time. And I am just putting this for you.
:rose:)

I dived straight for the pool and this is what happened -

daafb37c9.jpg

I need to speak to the cleaning-in-charge. NOW!

I dived straight for the pool and this is what happened -

I need to speak to the cleaning-in-charge. NOW!

Gah, I'm hardly back a day and there's cleaning up to be done! :mad: I don't know, what's a domestic goddess to do!

Try not to put muddy footprints all over the floor, gosh knows what Molly will do to you!

And what are you going to drink, my friend? Maybe some Rosé wine ;)

LOL, have a floral martini like me.
:rose::kiss:

Gah, I'm hardly back a day and there's cleaning up to be done! :mad: I don't know, what's a domestic goddess to do!

everybody-chill-the-fuck-out-i-got-this_c_667552.jpg

Try not to put muddy footprints all over the floor, gosh knows what Molly will do to you!

:eek:

*goes back and wipes his prints off the carpet*

And what are you going to drink, my friend? Maybe some Rosé wine ;)

LOL, have a floral martini like me.
:rose::kiss:

I'm having a Red Bull, please. Too tired. :eek:

I wish you'd hang around more often here. :rose:

I wish you'd hang around more often here. :rose:

I will now, babycakes. :)

I have had some Stuff to sort out in Real Life, and now it is sorted so I can have Fun!
:nana::cathappy::nana:

Oh, although tomorrow I have to write some teaching applications so I must rise early and put on the coffee in here.

:rose:

:D:nana: Good to hear about that. :nana::D

Hope your problems are sorted out well. :rose:

It's already late evening here and I'm bloody tired. I think I'll be better off in my bed recuperating for tomorrow. I'll say good night for now...

Nighty Night to you, Madam. :rose::)

:D:nana: Good to hear about that. :nana::D

Hope your problems are sorted out well. :rose:

It's already late evening here and I'm bloody tired. I think I'll be better off in my bed recuperating for tomorrow. I'll say good night for now...

Nighty Night to you, Madam. :rose::)

Night night, babycakes.

Coffee in the morning. (Sweet and white for me ;) )
:rose:

*tiptoes in, glares balefully at the staff*
If this place isn't white glove clean by the time Naoke and The Bard wake up, I'll write up a full report to Molly. And let me be quite clear, getting fired will be the lleast of the problems.

*tiptoes in, glares balefully at the staff*
If this place isn't white glove clean by the time Naoko and The Bard wake up, I'll write up a full report to Molly. And let me be quite clear, getting fired will be the lleast of the problems.

I must get up in time to watch the fireworks, Bear.
I'll bring my camera as evidence of proper procedure.

*pours self a large Imperial Stout and quaffs.*

<Locates a suitable bottle of something dark and pours with care>

Cheers, Bear.

What's this I hear about filth at the party? I got my white gloves. Don't make me use them.

What's this I hear about filth at the party? I got my white gloves. Don't make me use them.

I hope she's not talking about me again. :rolleyes:

Although, white gloves can be rather kinky if used right. ;)

Come on down Molly, the crappie are biting like mad.

I hope she's not talking about me again. :rolleyes:

Although, white gloves can be rather kinky if used right. ;)

Come on down Molly, the crappie are biting like mad.

Stalker alert!

You should have invited me sooner. I was willing to take days off for my birthday and go on a wild trip.

And I love crappie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back