The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*snicker snicker*



LT: OK, boats cleaned out, batterys removed and charging, Fuel stablized for the winter, rods n reels off the boat and stored for winter., yup, no more fishin for me for a few months *sigh*

On a better note, time to clean my guns :D

*Quietly slips my guns in line for cleaning too, since I don't care for that part.*
 
What is it about Fr33k and his female partners that either end up inside beasties or gutting them and getting gooey and gory? *snickers and wanders off to fix something to eat*

It's all about settings. Elves and orcs in a fantasy realm and then the Nightside. Gory is the order of the day.
 
Damn i love my rifle :D

you know you want one :D

IMG_00211.jpg
 
*snicker snicker*

What are you snickering about, Wolfie? *kicks him on the shin and darts off*

:eek:



Is fun and entertaining???

*snuggles a Lady*

*nips her chin* Orrrr... we're just tweaked. :cool:

How are you feeling today, Wolfling?

It's all about settings. Elves and orcs in a fantasy realm and then the Nightside. Gory is the order of the day.

Uh-huh.

You're just a twisted Fr33k. :cool:

LT~

Time to get the laundry started.
 
*nips her chin* Orrrr... we're just tweaked. :cool:

How are you feeling today, Wolfling?

*grins*

Tis possible. Fr33kn3ss does these things from time to time.

I am feeling like stir fried shit...but my brain is filled with some sort of odd conglomeration of words so I should probably make use of it...
 
What are you snickering about, Wolfie? *kicks him on the shin and darts off*



*nips her chin* Orrrr... we're just tweaked. :cool:

How are you feeling today, Wolfling?



Uh-huh.

You're just a twisted Fr33k. :cool:

LT~

Time to get the laundry started.

I would argue, but these are all true statements.
 
Yum...chicken noodle soup...and ritz crackers...

also yay...he gets it.

Should I work up an initial post...something like a story time opening???
 
sits up
Fine fine fine. Just for that, I'm not gonna tell you what I've been thinking about all day.
Take that.

yeah... that's a lie too.
Because you want me squirming, and you know that it's likely to work that way.

LT ~ To go to bed...or not to go to bed...that is the question...

Bed. So I can post in the cottage and you have something yummy to wake up to.
 
LT - the answer seems obvious to me...

*saunters by to hug a Witch*

sleep is needed.

Go to bed, beautiful one...:rose:

Bed. So I can post in the cottage and you have something yummy to wake up to.

smiles sleepily at the bevvy of beautiful ladies

You are as wise as you are delicious...all of you...

kisses and hugs for all

I should go and sleep, even if it will probably only last for a little while...better to have some rest than none at all... :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top