Body Hair On Men - Yes or No?

RoadsterDude

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 11, 2013
Posts
300
On men, do you prefer them to be hairy, or do you like them shaved and smooth? Feel free to discuss why in the thread, as well as share pictures.

I personally love hairy men. There's nothing like running your fingers through a nice hairy chest.
 
no hair for me, the smoother the better. Michaelangelo's David, would be peerfedt,right down to the small uncut cock and tiny bush.
 
If they have hair I prefer it to not be shaved or waxed. If they don't have hair naturally that's nice, too. I like either, I just don't want to have a prickly chest rubbed against me. I do have a slight preference towards little body hair naturally. But I really get turned off by a guy with no pubic hair.

Edited to add: Well color me embarrassed...I just responded to this thread after loading "new posts". Lol then I realized this is the glbt chatter. Sorry!
 
I'm good either way. I lean toward hairy, or slightly hairy although a naturally smooth man is hot too ;)
 
I like the thought of a smooth fit guy like myself. Not muscular but in shape and pretty would be nice :)
 
Not into body hair personally. I'm pretty much hairless other than some ass hair and I wish I didn't have that.
 
Body hair is no biggie either way for me but I do prefer at minimum a trimmed pubic area.
 
On men, do you prefer them to be hairy, or do you like them shaved and smooth? Feel free to discuss why in the thread, as well as share pictures.

I personally love hairy men. There's nothing like running your fingers through a nice hairy chest.

i like my men hairy and i agree there is nothing like a nice hairy chest and i like to keep myself smooth which they seem to like but i do love a real man with a hairy chest and a bit of a belly .
 
Being hairy myself, I get self conscious of my body hair. I have a very hairy back, shoulders and chest( and everywhere else). I do trim my balls, keep my cock hair free and keep the area tidy.
My wife likes it, I always thought this was because she is married to me and just accepts it and most women would find it a turn off.
I had gone swimming with my son, something I don't do often due to being self conscious - in a public swimming pool that had a big jacuzzi thing that I was sitting in whilst my son played in the main pool. In the Jacuzzi was a lady I guess mid forties. She kept looking at me and I was getting paranoid, she was really staring at me. She the said "you are so manly can I touch you" I laughed and said if you want, she moved over and stroked her hands over my chest and down my back, she than grabbed my cock and said " god perfect" before turning and getting out. Leaving me thinking wtf!
 
My body hair personally has to go. I work outside in some pretty oppressive heat at times and I found an undershirt works a lot better at keeping me cool and wicking away sweat than my chest hair. But over time, I started to just like it that way. I can see my muscle-y muscles better.
 
On men, do you prefer them to be hairy, or do you like them shaved and smooth? Feel free to discuss why in the thread, as well as share pictures.

I personally love hairy men. There's nothing like running your fingers through a nice hairy chest.

i love hairy guys ,i love to run my fingers through their chest hair and pubic hair before i do whatever they want .
 
I've always shaved my chest hair but I've been letting it grow out and I have to say I love it!
 
No preference, but I do like having a nice pair of hairy balls bouncing against my chin when I'm blowing a dude.
 
Rather hairy myself and i DO prefer "The natural look", trimmed at places: Yes, totaly hairless: ewwwwwwwww. ;)


-besides, i have WAY too much hair for me to be totally bare, it would be a friggin nightmare. :D
 
hairy

hairy? not sure I've seen many as hairy as I am.
 
Back
Top