Desperately Seeking You

MnM2014

Virgin
hello!

I am 56 y.o., slim and 5'-7" tall swm. I've done some crossdressing, bra and panties mostly and would like to do more, makes me feel good. I am attracted to other crossdressers and shemales. It also makes me so horny wanting to service other guys and do what they want, but at other times I want to totally dominate a sissy. What about you? What do you like? Love to chat about it, how old are you? doesn't matter.

Hope to hear from you! :)

i'm quite small so war little girl's bra and panties. Also luv to make my lover happy any way possible.

Crossdressing

I wished I lived a lot closer your right in my age group sweety;):kiss::kiss:

I would luv to suck your massive cock or feel it filling my boy hole. God my panties are wet.

I have been closet crossdressing for years. I love to wear (all black) lace top thigh highs with a satin garter, lace thong and stuffed bra, satin skirt, and lace teddy. Then i play with my remote controlled vibrating plug for a while and do chores with it in. I might finish by fucking myself with a 9" monster dildo and cumming right into my mouth. A playmate would be nice...

Sexual Pleasures are knocking....

I have been closet crossdressing for years. I love to wear (all black) lace top thigh highs with a satin garter, lace thong and stuffed bra, satin skirt, and lace teddy. Then i play with my remote controlled vibrating plug for a while and do chores with it in. I might finish by fucking myself with a 9" monster dildo and cumming right into my mouth. A playmate would be nice...
U and me both

Back