sucking on Moms tits

NASCARaddicted

Girls-with-Glasses Lover
Joined
Jul 9, 2002
Posts
2,130
Hello

I just saw a short video, where a lady had big, protruding, beautiful nipples. A guy was sucking on them. I am not sure, but maybe the woman was pregnant, judging by the dark colours of her nipples. Anyway, this gave me the idea that could become a lit story ...

A guy is away with his friends. I guess they are having a party or something like that. Maybe they celebrate his 18th birthday or something like that. Maybe they are in a strip club or something like that. He becomes very horny, but you know the rule of most strip clubs: just look but don't touch ...
Later, they guy comes home. He is a little bit tipsy. His mother (who is a single) is awake. Maybe he made some noise while entering the house, or maybe she was worried, because he usually never comes home that late.
Anyway, she is dressed skimpy, because she was already in bed. Maybe she only wears bra and panties - or a t-shirt with no undies, or an night gown with buttons on the front (which are open).

As I said, he is tipsy, but not really drunk. He apologizes for being so loud when he entered the house. He hugs his Mom and tells her that he was a bad boy, because he was so loud and that this will never happen again.
Well, his Mom has a big boobs, like this one stripper - and while he hugs her, her boobs are pressed right against his body - so the guy becomes horny again. Mom tries to push him to his room, while he still hugs her. Suddenly, her gown slips a little bit open, revealing her nipple. She has big nipples that are very protruding. When the son sees them, he suddenly grabs her boob and starts to suck on her nipple.

Mom of course tells him to stop, but he just tells her "I did the same thing 18 years ago, so where is the problem ?" ... and he continues to suck on her tit. Mom tries to push him away, but he is stronger then her. Also, she suddenly feels something strange - an itch in her body. She hasn't been with a guy since a few years, and now the sucking on her nipples made her horny. She knew she has to stop him instantly ... but with every second, her resistance becomes less and less until she gives in. After all, her son is right - it is like breastfeeding him as a baby - just that she has no more milk ....

So after some time, the son removes his pants and suddenly he tells her "Mom, you can also suck on something" he pushes her down on her knees, so that her mouth is right in front of his hard prick ... and she starts to suck on it ....
 
It sounds like you're practically there, why not just pull the trigger and finish up the story?

The only thing I'd suggest is avoid the "son gets drunk" thing, because I feel like I've seen that a least a hundred times. Other than that, go for it.
 
So after some time, the son removes his pants and suddenly he tells her "Mom, you can also suck on something" he pushes her down on her knees, so that her mouth is right in front of his hard prick ... and she starts to suck on it ....

I see it from the other side of the gender. Mom pushes him down, telling him to suck on where he came out. Son insists that he only licks it before he fucks it. Mom doesn't stop him from eating her, after all, she made him do it.

Jenny
 
The only thing I'd suggest is avoid the "son gets drunk" thing, because I feel like I've seen that a least a hundred times. Other than that, go for it.

I think you are right.
Many times people blame it on alcohol, when they did something strange. I mean, many criminals say "I was drunk/high on drugs, when I committed the crime, I can't be made responsible for what I did".
Same with sex.

However, so now I am thinking about a new "beginning". I mean, maybe the son was in a strip club with his buddies, so he became horny. But is he still horny when he comes home ?

So what about this one: He has a date with this girl. Maybe the car of the boy is broken, or something like that, so the girl is driving. They are in a cinema or something like that and after that, she drives him back home.
The girl is really very nice and good looking, with big (or middle sized) boobs and a big, deep cleavage (she ain't a slut, but it is very warm that day).
She drives him back home and parks the car in front of his house. He is already horny since some time, because of her deep cleavage, but she is hesitating, because this is just their 2nd date or something like that.
I guess, the only thing that he gets is a kiss and maybe a secret view downblouse on her (braless ?) boobs.
He would love to go further, but she ain't ready yet.

While he walks to his house, he has to think about her big boobs. Later, when he is in bed, he wants to masturbate, while thinking about her boobs.

When he enters the house, he sees that his mother is still awake. She is sitting on the couch in fronf of the tv, dressed just in an open night gown. Her boobs are only half-covered, but since it is her son, she doesn't mind.
However, the son is still horny, and when he sees his mom and her half covered boobs, he realizes, that his mom is still a good looking woman, with nice boobs. So he joins her on the couch. Mom is focused on tv, but the son is more focused on her boobs. He always takes short glimpses of her boobs - if just the damn robe would slip open and reveal her entire boobs ...

His mom seems to become tired, because from time to time, her eyes are closed. At one time, the son pulls lightly on the robe to reveal her full boob. He would love to play with this tits ... especially the nipple. He moves closer and closer to get a perfect look from the nipple.

Here, I am undecided, what would be better: should the son start to suck on her nipple ? Sure, Mom would wake up but since she enjoys it ... or the other version: the son is totally focused on her nipple, he doesn't notice that his mom is awake again. She sees how he stares at her nipple, so she tells him: why don't you suck on it, like you did as a baby ... (Personally, thinking about it, I prefer the version when Mom tells him to suck on it)

Anyway, he ends up sucking on her boobs and then, I guess, she sucks on his dick. To thank her for that, the son licks her pussy.

Later, the son explains that he was so horny, because of his date. So maybe Mom offers him to teach him about sex, so whenever he will go further with the girl, he will please her like an well trained studd, instead of an innocent young lad.
 
I wrote this before the last post was, um... posted, so I'll stick it in here anyway.

I think the son has to be at least slightly drunk to make it happen. Otherwise, the mother
doesn't need to help him to his room and they don't have that close physical contact. Also it
helps lower the son's inhibitions when things start to happen. Maybe it would help if they're both sexually frustrated.

The son recently broke up with his girlfriend after he found out she was fucking one of his mates - doubly bad because she was always a bit of a cock-tease with him and would only give him hand jobs and never let him venture south of her navel. Add to that the fact that he's been to a strip club and has a hard-on and no-one to take care of it.

The mother is also sexually frustrated since her husband left, and she doesn't date, so her only release is watching internet porn, which is what she was doing before the son came home. Maybe she was using her dildo when she was interrupted by the son coming home, so she's already wet when the son makes his move on her.

I would see it as starting from the son's POV to set the story up, and then switching to the mother, since the son is drunk and she's the sober and responsible one, and she's allowing her son to do these things to her. All the guilt and emotional turmoil is on her, as her drunken son is acting purely on his basest animal instincts.
 
Back
Top