New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Looking for a voice chat and / or sexting partner. Ideally long-term but...yknow...it's fine.

My major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up, especially someone begging for my cum / baby.

Audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, doubly so if I helped get you there.

That said, pictures and video are also welcome, and encouraged (if you're comfortable with it). Will happily reciprocate.

I've got kik (same username as here!) and snapchat, so whichever platform you'd prefer, I can accommodate.

As far as me...

24, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, hit me up! I hope to hear from...well, like one of you.

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)
 
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
Hello all, looking to relieve some boredom, stuck in a hospital with nothing to do. 32 male from South Carolina on kik now Jonx178 hope to hear from you soon :)
 
Say hello

Luke here in Ireland (50 m) seeking female

Happy to chat in PM if you don't want to jump straight into Kik

Kik profile lukedub64

Look forward to chatting
 
38 married male looking to chat with ladies and or have fun anything from normal to taboo. My kik is mhg1999
 
Last edited:
Always looking to chat with new people, SWM here, KinkyQuester1 on KIK . If any ladies are interested in getting to know one another look me up! Hopefully we can chat and see where it goes from there! :eek::D
 
35m, athletic, hung
Prefer to chat with women 25 to anything erotic and non, as well as couples wanting to cam or share experiences or mutual play
Otherwise try your luck
Mojo1601
 
Straight 37m officially stuck in hotel tonight. Love to chat if you’re interested. Justa32m on Kik.
 
51 Year-old Married Man Looking To Chat In Secret

I'm very well behaved in real life, yet there's something about chatting in secret with another woman that I just can't resist. Message me in Kik ( cruiser_t ) if you're a lady who may enjoy a secret cyber affair too.
 
Seeking roleplay

Kik same as here, first guy with great scene i will play. Interest neighbors, hubby friend, camping, or a combo of things would work. Let me know. Have limited time for the evening
 
Seeking roleplay fun

Hi. I'm a 38m looking for a woman to enjoy an ongoing conversation with. I am looking to talk in general, roleplay, sext, phone sex and maybe more.
Send me a PM and tell me your interests, and we can exchange Kik usernames there.
 
Bearded Galaxy

Bearded galaxy is a group designed for bearded men and the women that love them to join, share photos of their beards, and the women go wild over them.. Currently really looking for more women to keep the balance between the genders!
katiemnola is my username only use for GROUP inquiries unless you really want to get to know me and have an intelligent conversation.
Please use more than just "hey" in your initial message.
 
Luke (50 m) seeking female

Kik profile lukedub64

Look forward to chatting
 
Would love to talk with women about pregnant sex, impregnation and other erotic experiences while in that condition or trying to get that way. Texastential.
 
Looking for someone who wants nothing more than to use each other via voice or video chat to make each other cum, and end the conversation until next time. Our only purpose in the relationship is to make each other cum. We can plan a chat and tease each other all day until we finally get to talk, or maybe we can play on the spot.

If this sounds like something that you'd be interested in, shoot me a PM!

kik: tomptomptomp21
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top