😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

What’s everyone drinking tomorrow?

Hiya Far :)

I just posted this in the beer thread, but this in the afternoon, maybe a glass or two of wine with dinner and a whiskey nightcap is likely.

Stone-Xocoveza-For-The-Holidays-and-New-Year.jpg

You???

Hiya Far :)

I just posted this in the beer thread, but this in the afternoon, maybe a glass or two of wine with dinner and a whiskey nightcap is likely.

Stone-Xocoveza-For-The-Holidays-and-New-Year.jpg

You???

Damn that sounds good.

I’m gonna have a Moscow mule with a bit of cranberry juice and frozen cranbetries.
Then champagne with dinner, or Beaujolais.
I haven’t decided yet.

Right now its whiskey and a spot of ginger ale. Some DeepEllum IPA later this evening. Tomorrow its mimosas in the morning, and moscow mules the rest of the day.

Is it the weekend yet? I have a taste for a Bloody Mary . . and a three day weekend beginning right now :)

Ok, no Bloodys today. However, I got a killer buzz going tonight with the first batch of.glog for the season:

In a pan on the stove mix,

750.ml bottle port wine
21 oz vodka
.4 cup sugar
2 cinnamon sticks
1 cup of raisins
Pinch of sliced almonds
Pinch or cardamom seeds

Warm it, light it with a lighter and put it out by covering the pan, twice. Serve in teacups and enjoy. Don't let it boil, or it'll boil off the alcohol.

I have Jameson for an Irish coffee later. I’m hosting tonight so, in busy mode.

Later we have champagne, wine, vodka and whiskey. We do apps and desserts only on Christmas Eve.

Hoping to pace myself tonight. It’s been such a roller coaster lately, I don’t want to overindulge and start getting weepy.

Merry Christmas!

Later we have champagne, wine, vodka and whiskey. We do apps and desserts only on Christmas Eve.

Hoping to pace myself tonight. It’s been such a roller coaster lately, I don’t want to overindulge and start getting weepy.

Merry Christmas!

Hugs for you on your roller coaster, Far. Just saying, you are in good company here.

Champagne, scotch, vodka, and apparently tequila at my place. In law is bringing that. Ima steer clear of it though. I got hosting duties.

Merry Christmas to you. :)

Hugs for you on your roller coaster, Far. Just saying, you are in good company here.

Champagne, scotch, vodka, and apparently tequila at my place. In law is bringing that. Ima steer clear of it though. I got hosting duties.

Merry Christmas to you. :)

May the Force be with you!

Merry Christmas!
I lucked out. Tonight I'm the guest and looking forward to an adult beverage or three.
However, going to socialize with peeps I don't want to because it's expected. Fuck. J and I are considered rogues about so many other things that we feel obligated to toe the line on holidays.

Thanks Far for the weepy idea. Sounds like a valid excuse for me for an early escape tonite. It has been a traumatic couple of months for so many I know.

Chin up ,sweetie. :rose:

*crawls outta bed*

I was up late. Not drinking as much as I was aftaid of, but more than I wanted.

Did a shot of apple pie moonshine with my boys and my mom.

Merry Christmas!

*crawls outta bed*

I was up late. Not drinking as much as I was aftaid of, but more than I wanted.

Did a shot of apple pie moonshine with my boys and my mom.

Merry Christmas!

You mean this stuff? We got some....soooooo sweet

DIxjw6j.jpg

Back