Shy no longer....

I have not forgotten you all! I was away for the holidays and have just now gotten back. What wonderful notes and messages were waiting for me! You all are simply the best! I am doing my best to get back to all the messages I have received, but am doing so as quickly as I can.

Here is a little pic to tide you over until I am back up and running! I am a tired little bunny there, but since that nap I am all rested and ready to get hopping!

xo!

That's such a beautiful pic Miss Bunny- it just makes me wish you were in my bed tonight;)

A very sensual photo! Thanks for sharing and I hope you recoup quickly. ;)
Thank you! I am so pleased you enjoyed it. I do so like to share the many sides of MissBunny!

That's such a beautiful pic Miss Bunny- it just makes me wish you were in my bed tonight;)
Is your bed cozy and warm? I might have to hop in /wink

Incredibly sensual and erotic picture beautiful.
Thank you! It makes me quite happy to know you think so.

I have not forgotten you all! I was away for the holidays and have just now gotten back. What wonderful notes and messages were waiting for me! You all are simply the best! I am doing my best to get back to all the messages I have received, but am doing so as quickly as I can.

Here is a little pic to tide you over until I am back up and running! I am a tired little bunny there, but since that nap I am all rested and ready to get hopping!

xo!
MissBunnyCandy-Welcome back!!!!!!!! Sexy Bump!!

Attachments

• med_bump.gif
    med_bump.gif
    22.9 KB · Views: 647
Oh, I am positive that you had an inkling we would all think that.
Who? Me? *adjusts halo*
I know not what you imply, good sir!
*coy smile*

Thats a great way to cum < opps, come back......BEST ASS ON LIT. Great picture to return with :)
/giggle
*wiggles her tush*

You're very beautiful and welcome back!
Thank you so much on both counts! /beam

MissBunnyCandy-Welcome back!!!!!!!! Sexy Bump!!
Ok, that made me outright giggle!

So many thoughts run through my mind! Just saying :)
Oh goodness! You are just so terrible! I never meant -anything- dirty by it!
*peeks out from under her lashes with an evil little grin*

attachment.php

The more I look over this picture, the more I find I like. This picture is pure class. I won't even wake you, I could sit and watch you sleep in that position for hours. You look sooo sooo lovely laying there. The lines of your body, your skin, the darkness of your hair, hint of the tat, and that would be a great position should the mood strike to crawl in behind you. This ranks as one of my favorites :)

xo!

Well Welcome back Stranger .. I see you took a little Adventure huh .. :D
Rest well Miss B .. Happy New Year to You and yours !!!!

attachment.php

Love that Ass .. ;) .. Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

xo!
Wish I knew how to make that stamp. You do have a great ass.

Bun bun......Hope your have a great New Year!!! I know you will be the sexiest women at any party you go to. Stay Sexy!!!
Lit pervs......Happy New Year to all of you as well:)

xo!

That is very very sexy. I wanna fluff your cotton tail. :D

xo!

I hope that you had wonderful holidays and Happy New Year to you. Now you get rested and then we'll have to get with the...hopping ;) (so, you say that you have some ...interesting and pleasing hopping techniques eh?...hummmm) :D

xo!

I would love to wake up to this every morning.:heart:

xo!

This picture is beautiful. Love the style.
:kiss::heart::kiss:

Back