GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi terra I am so glad you dropped by. *warm hugs*:heart:
10 months already! Gawd it sounds like he is growing faster than my little boy. Is he fast? *grin* I am still waiting for that phone call.;) Give the a little guy a kiss from Auntie Gia.

Gulp! I'll be the first to admit I am terrible at calling people, and this goes for family too.

Hope everyone is having a good Hallow's eve. We have lots of kids in the neighborhood, so we're kept busy. B is speaking Cantonese to Lance, who seems to be replying.

Ok, gotta run, the little guys seems to have found his shoe and is chewing on it. Ah me!!! :heart::heart: to all!!

I remember the first post . . . SBE and I sat for hours, wondering about just how to verbalise it. We wanted everyone to feel welcome, and have fun. And it turned into a fabulous place, because of all of you.

So, for old times's sake. . .

Mood: Blah'ish
Underwear: None . . . just had a shower.
Listening to: My daughter rustling through her Halloween bucket of candy.

Congratulations, Everyone. I wish you Love and Light. And Happy Halloween. :heart:

And as if by magic the beauty in question appears.....:kiss:

Happy Halloween.

Mood: Tense
Undies: Glow-in-the-dark spider thong, of course
Listening to: Countdown with Keith Olbermann... he cracks me up

Annie is the one who brought me to this thread. :kiss::kiss::rose:

And what a precious gift you have been!:kiss:

Just gave good night kisses to the Corpse Bride, Dinosaur and Little Bear... they sure did wear themselves out trick or treating... it's nice to have them just down the street to be able to do that. Will miss them when they finally get a house of their own.

Hi, Annie! Nice to meet you!

You can just call me NBT - everyone does, it's easier than typing out my full name. :rolleyes:

It was so much fun greeting all of the little monsters who came to the door this evening.... It made me long for the days when my boys were still little......

They're all grown up and moved out of the house now..... :(

Hello!!!! Sorry, am I too late! I was distracted by this guy named Jack Daniels. I don't know who he is, but damn, he makes fine whiskey. *collapses into pleasant numbness*

How are you all?! Hello newcomers! I hope you like it here, I sure do!

Vana! How the hell are ya?? Ooh, that reminds me...

Yay, A.D.D. Um.... *stares*

*stares some more*

Note to self: MUST VISIT MISTY. 42. *grumbles* 42!!!!!!

Second note to self: Misty knows how to party. Bring party hats.

Obviously, at over 1,000 pages now, I haven't back-read this entire thread.

But, I have decided that this is one of the nicer threads in Lit.

*Nods*

And if no one objects, I shall take up semi-residence here. A nice atmosphere, friendly people, oh! and did someone just mention Jack Daniels?? He's a good friend of mine!! Although, sometimes he tries to compete with my friend from south of the border, Jose. Jose is a close friend, too... :D

*Moves some of her things in...*

Obviously, at over 1,000 pages now, I haven't back-read this entire thread.

But, I have decided that this is one of the nicer threads in Lit.

*Nods*

And if no one objects, I shall take up semi-residence here. A nice atmosphere, friendly people, oh! and did someone just mention Jack Daniels?? He's a good friend of mine!! Although, sometimes he tries to compete with my friend from south of the border, Jose. Jose is a close friend, too... :D

*Moves some of her things in...*

Why semi?? No residency requirements here. No visas. *grumbles at Canada and sighs*

Ah, Jose. We've had a rocky relationship, he and I. I left him for bluer cousins who didn't give me RAGING FUCKING HEADACHES EVERY MORNING, THE FIEND! *coughs* Jack and I, however, have a working relationship that's lasted for years. And he's rather jealous of Jose.

Therefore, I avoid Jose and visit... Senorita XX! Oh, hello my charming southern flower! Mmmmmmmm. :rose:

Why semi?? No residency requirements here. No visas. *grumbles at Canada and sighs*

Ah, Jose. We've had a rocky relationship, he and I. I left him for bluer cousins who didn't give me RAGING FUCKING HEADACHES EVERY MORNING, THE FIEND! *coughs* Jack and I, however, have a working relationship that's lasted for years. And he's rather jealous of Jose.

Therefore, I avoid Jose and visit... Senorita XX! Oh, hello my charming southern flower! Mmmmmmmm. :rose:
Well, if the truth be told, I prefer my Patron, but HE charges me too much money for the privelege of fucking with me!! Jose is a cheap date....

By "semi" I meant that I also have taken up residence in other threads around Lit. I am something of a social butterfly - I cannot devote myself entirely to one thread, you know!!

Hmmmmm...

"Oh, Joooo-seeeee..... Where are you?? Come here, Sweetie, and keep Mama nice and warm...."

Well, if the truth be told, I prefer my Patron, but HE charges me too much money for the privelege of fucking with me!! Jose is a cheap date....

By "semi" I meant that I also have taken up residence in other threads around Lit. I am something of a social butterfly - I cannot devote myself entirely to one thread, you know!!

Hmmmmm...

"Oh, Joooo-seeeee..... Where are you?? Come here, Sweetie, and keep Mama nice and warm...."

Patron!!! See, I knew I liked you. :D Well done. Alas, I also cannot afford such tastes as regularly as I'd like.

And please, be as social as you like. We'll be here. :rose:

-diz

Patron!!! See, I knew I liked you. :D Well done. Alas, I also cannot afford such tastes as regularly as I'd like.

And please, be as social as you like. We'll be here. :rose:

-diz

Oh, I will definitely be here on a regular basis. Gi has made me feel amazingly welcome here. And so far, everyone I've met has been just wonderful.

*Ponders*

You know..... If we were to pool our resources, I'll bet we could afford Patron a bit more regularly...... Although, I warn you, tequila makes me very, very shameless....

Oh, I will definitely be here on a regular basis. Gi has made me feel amazingly welcome here. And so far, everyone I've met has been just wonderful.

*Ponders*

You know..... If we were to pool our resources, I'll bet we could afford Patron a bit more regularly...... Although, I warn you, tequila makes me very, very shameless....

Shame is a tool the church invented to make us pay them more.

At least, that's my theory.

So! What's everyone's Halloween costume this year?

Shame is a tool the church invented to make us pay them more.

At least, that's my theory.

So! What's everyone's Halloween costume this year?

*SNICKER*

Just a pair of horns on my head.

They're rather appropriate.... :rolleyes:

Editing: Perhaps I should have used the word "slutty" instead of "shameless." :eek:

Oh, COOL!!!!

If I had the face and body, I'd love to be an Elven woman.

God, Liv Tyler was gorgeous in those movies...

She doesn't really do it for me, for some reason. Which is just as well. My Lord of the Rings addiction remains pristine. *bows her head for a moment of silence*

... damn. I'm such a nerd.

Actually Galadriel really did it for me in the movie. And the books for that matter. One of my first fictional crushes. I think I was all of nine years old at the time. Heh. The subconscious always knows more about us than our conscious mind does. The Greeks went on for centuries about that.

She doesn't really do it for me, for some reason. Which is just as well. My Lord of the Rings addiction remains pristine. *bows her head for a moment of silence*

... damn. I'm such a nerd.

Actually Galadriel really did it for me in the movie. And the books for that matter. One of my first fictional crushes. I think I was all of nine years old at the time. Heh. The subconscious always knows more about us than our conscious mind does. The Greeks went on for centuries about that.

Well, I was almost 44 when I discovered my attraction to women. But I also spent most of my life much preferring the female heroes to the male in my reading. I'm also attracted to the very dark fantasy females - think "Queen of the Damned...." *Shivers*

And for television - I adored Jennifer Garner in "Alias." *Another SHIVER*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back