The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finding that there are those that NEED to be cut out from out lives, due to extreme toxicity.
Absolutely. And it may not even be that the person is toxic in general, but the combination is. I had a person in my life recently who was very much in this category and who I now have to keep at arms length.

Self preservation is important. So remember to bathe in vinegar!

Or salt. Lots and lots of salt. That helps if you eat a lot of cabbage.

If you eat too much cabbage, though, you're obligated to apply for a job at a carnival. Must be careful of quantity. All things in moderation. (Except for Twinkees and vinegar.)

If you eat too much cabbage, though, you're obligated to apply for a job at a carnival. Must be careful of quantity. All things in moderation. (Except for Twinkees and vinegar.)

Self preservation and a job in the circus as the human cannonball... can't beat that!

My turtle girl is leaving tomorrow. It's for the best for a lot of reasons. But she's still my turtle and it's slowly killing me.

My turtle girl is leaving tomorrow. It's for the best for a lot of reasons. But she's still my turtle and it's slowly killing me.

*hugs*

Self preservation and a job in the circus as the human cannonball... can't beat that!

Thanks for the laugh. :D

Where's that thread where you can swear and call people names? I can't locate it :eek:

Oh well, here will have to do.

idiot :mad:

Last edited:
I'm stepping on a plane to China this evening.

To do:

Tower over lesser mortals
Accept any food I'm offered
Learn about the temples
Sit in said temples for a morning and do nothing else
Donate for a candle to burn for a year in said temple
Try to play M:tg without speaking a word of mandarin
Did i mention the food at the night markets?

I'm stepping on a plane to China this evening.

To do:

Tower over lesser mortals
Accept any food I'm offered
Learn about the temples
Sit in said temples for a morning and do nothing else
Donate for a candle to burn for a year in said temple
Try to play M:tg without speaking a word of mandarin
Did i mention the food at the night markets?

Cool! How long are you staying?

I may have been invited to do another show. I also have managed to lose the records from the only two years of a program I need. I have every other year but those two.

Absolutely. And it may not even be that the person is toxic in general, but the combination is. I had a person in my life recently who was very much in this category and who I now have to keep at arms length.

Self preservation is important. So remember to bathe in vinegar!

Oh, yes! At certain times, I do prefer myself 'pickled'
;)

This is the reaction I get when I do this too.

What's interesting is I can remember how I felt, (in my "young & stupid" years), when other (wiser) people did it to me. Quite a different perspective now.

There's a thread at Fet right now (actually a few threads) that just leave me shaking my head.

"I'm monogamous and so is Master's other slave..."
"Oh Sir plays with others, but I'm in a monogamous relationship with him."
"We're monogamous, except for XYZ activity."

Wait - WTF?

There's a thread at Fet right now (actually a few threads) that just leave me shaking my head.

Wait - WTF?

If I shook my head in proportion here, I'd scramble the last few brain cells that are still working. Maketh. No. Sense.

Wait - WTF?

Denial is a wonderful thing.

Wait - WTF?
"Oh Sir plays with others, but I'm in a monogamous relationship with him."​
[She is monogamous with him; "other slave" is monogamous with him; HE is not monogamous.]
I understand what they're saying; it's just that they don't seem to understand that monogamy by definition includes *both* partners.

"We're monogamous, except for XYZ activity."​
Yeah, that one not so much. "We're red, except when we're green." ::blinkblink::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back