Who Likes Trivia? (Introductory Attempt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me.

Certainly an unintended misstep. Where should I post it? I thought it was a decent start to story but also with a suggestion.
 
Forgive me.

Certainly an unintended misstep. Where should I post it? I thought it was a decent start to story but also with a suggestion.

To be published on Literotica your story must be more than 750 words and submitted to the site editor for review prior to publication. The purpose of this Feedback Thread is for writers to seek feedback on stories they have published here on Lit, or for readers to provide more detailed public feedback on stories they like (or don't like).

There isn't a place for tentative ideas like you have here, and you do run the risk of the thread Moderator removing the content because it does breach one of the site guidelines (don't publish long pieces in posts).

My suggestion is to develop this into a longer work and submit it as a finished piece. Here's a tip, though - make it stand by itself, as readers do get annoyed if a piece stops halfway through. So make sure the story resolves itself within itself. Or, if you are going to write a multi chapter thing (not always the best thing to do if you are just starting out writing), make sure you have either written the whole thing before you submit chapter one, or make a commitment that you will indeed finish a longer piece.

So go make a copy (before it disappears), write some more (at least 750 words), but don't wait for "ideas" from readers. If you don't have your own ideas of where this opener might go, don't bother. Writing by committee rarely works.


I've just realised you might actually be seeking a role play here. If so, go to the Role Playing threads - Online Role Play or Sexual Role Play:

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11
 
It sounds like you're trying to set up a role-playing story. The "Online Role Playing" forum exists just for that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top