Down the rabbit hole :Closed for thestoryteller217

Sugar_Cookie189

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Posts
812
"I'm late! I'm late! I'm so freaking later!"

A small girl ran across the field, her long snow white hair flowing behind her. This wouldn't be such a strange sight, if the girl didn't have a paiir of tan 11'' ears poppig out of her head. She ran to one of the few trees that were standing in the field and stopped beside it. Her large tits rose and fell with each deep breath she took.

Her head turned left and right, scanning the grounds. This would be the sixth time she came up here. Every other time she did it, she would explore for a little bit, the head nack, but of course, the day that she needed to be somewhere, shehad to get seen by a damn dog. No matter how fast she ran, she couldn't lose it. Not until she ran throgh that stream.

She looked over at the edge of the forest, the rows of bushes she had come out of, but before she ciuld go over to them, her eyes caught something moving by another tree. Tilting her head to the side, she foccused on what ever was moving. It didn't take her long to realize it was a guy.

"Well, I should have a little time left." She moved her hand down, reaching into her torn dress, to grab her watch. That damn dog made her run through a unch of tree and a branch caught her light blue dress, taring it. The dress that use to stop past her knees, now stopped a few inches below her ass, showing off her long legs. As she looked at the time, she sighed. "I'm already late." She mutter, before she shoved it back into her pocket.

She couldn't resist just getting a little closer. Slowly, she moved away from the tree she was hiding behind, moving towards the one he was under. From what she could make out, he was cute... stronge looking. "That could come in handy." She thought to herself, thinking about what she had to do to get to the Queen.

She made it halfway there, when she stepped on a few fallen tree, making them crack under her feet. Just in case he heard, she turned around and quickly headed to the bushes. She couldn't let him see her.
 
Alex looked up from his book frowning and cock his head to the side. He thought he had heard some thing for a while as if some one was snapping the branches a few feet from him. He got up dusting the dirt off of his black jeans and white t shirt. He was sitting in the forest to read and get away from the drunk college kids.

He heard the trigs snap again and got up shaking his head and closing his book. he started walking in the direction of the twigs. He saw a flash of blue and a pair of ears and moved faster thinking some one had gotten lost on campus. He moved along the tracks the girl had left moving though the bushes quickly.

"Hello who is there?!" He called going through the bushes
 
"Oh god, he heard me." She thought to herself as she peeked over her shouler, seeing him standing up. She faced forward and picked up her speed, running towards bushes. She couldn't bring herself to use her full speed though. It had been a while since she's seen a guy as cute as him and there was a part of her that wanted him to keep up.

When she got to the bushes, she ducked down, allowing the leaves to hide her. Using her hands, she brushed the ground in front of her. It only took her a moment for her hands to find the large hole.

Quickly, she moved so her feet went into the opening. Behind her, she could hear the guy getting closer, before she heard his voice. "Hello who is there?" A shiver ran through her body. His voice was even hot.

She took a moment to lean back and peek out of the bush, jut to get one last glace at him, before she used her hands to scoot herself forward and push herself into the hole. It was as time slowed down as soon as the ground disappeared, leaving behind darkness as she fell. Something she was use to.

Looking down, she saw the slightest bit of light,spots which grew quickly, revealing a black and why checkered floor. The first time she fell, she was sure she would die when she hit the floor, but instead, she just touched the floor as if she had just take a step. Which happened again, as the dark faded.

She took a moment to look up from where she just fell from. The hole she just jumped through was now replaced with a cieling. One with the same checkered pattern as the floor. When she looked back down, her eyes fell on the large wooden door, open that was about 2 times larger then her. Quickly, not wanting to be any later, she walked over to the door, pulling a cookie out of her left pocket as she did.
 
Back
Top