Bicurious married man-30s-love to chat with guys AND gals

bicuriohub

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Posts
1,271
I'm 33,bicurious/bisexual I love to chat with men and women alike. A few topics I like include cum(eating,swapping,cumshots,etc) threesomes,couple swapping,lesbian and bisexual fun among other things. My wife is 27 and bisexual so feel free to ask about her as well.
 
Well ...

I am WM, 52. I have had sex with over three hundred fifty women: Black, white, and Mexican (no Asian or Middle Eastern, damn it), I've been with blondes, brunettes (but no red-heads, damn it, unless you count the blonde who died her hair red for the purpose of allowing me the fantasy), I have been in monogamous relationships, open relationships, I have had my share of threesomes, swaps, orgies, I was with a 69 year old when I was 23, so I did the granny thing (there were more grannies. She just posed the largest age disparity), I've role-played, I have been with sisters (not at the same time) mom and daughter (not at the same time) and cousins (yes, at the same time). The only thing I haven't done is incest, unless you count me sucking my passed-out drunk sister's nipples and skeeting cum on her tits and face incest. Needless to say, I've done it all where it concerns women, so a few years ago I put myself in a position where I knew I would be seduced by a man. We did oral on one another, nothing more, but we ended up seeing one another for about nine months before he got shipped to Iraq. Since that time I have had three partners, all of whom I had relationships with that lasted the better part of six months each. I like the idea of finding one man to be with--again, just oral--as I still date women. I love women. I love pussy, but I have grown to want a steady male partner in my life as well. I hope this is what you are looking for. Questions?
 
I'm 33,bicurious/bisexual I love to chat with men and women alike. A few topics I like include cum(eating,swapping,cumshots,etc) threesomes,couple swapping,lesbian and bisexual fun among other things. My wife is 27 and bisexual so feel free to ask about her as well.
I AM 59 AND I LOVE TO EAT CUM AND SUCK COCK. I HAVE WATCHED AND BEEN WATCHED AND PARTICIPATED IN ALMOST ANY THING THREE OR MORE PEOPLE CAN DO TO/WITH EACH OTHER. I TRULY DO NOT KNOW WHICH I LIKE BETTER WOMEN OR MEN BUT I LIKE DRINKING CUM AND ANAL SEX.
 
Back
Top