Looking for cute asian female with a booty for online LTR/friendship

lonely_niceboy

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Posts
242
Friendly single male 41, nyc metro area looking for a cute single asian or asian-american female with a sexy booty. Of course being on lit means that i get horny and i want a girl that will explore naughty fantasies with me--but I am not a person with one track mind. In fact if our relationship is to be satisfying for both of us it must be based on more than just fun naughty play otherwise it will burn itself out. Dont get me wrong, i hope we have fun, but it is important to state that i am looking for something lasting. I hope it is not too much to ask for deep genuine friendship and companionship. Sharing of good moments, laughs, as well as the things that make you sad. Someone to chat with on a regular basis after work or in the evening while tv is on the background, hopefully someone who will stick around for more than just 1 month--im thinking of the type of friendship that can potentially lasts years (hopefully without becoming platonic in the process--important to keep the fire burning!)

Not opposed to taking you out for coffee/chocolate in real life if we ever both reach the point where we feel we would like to do that--but one thing at a time. It is important to start out focusing on the present by getting to know each other slowly online. Please no married ladies--i am flattered by the attention but i don't want to deal with the drama, sneaking around to chat online, feeling of guilt etc. we both deserve better than that. I'm looking for something genuine--not just cheap thrills and for that to happen it needs to be someone who is single and available to bond with. It would be nice if you were also in the nyc metro area or at least in the eastern time zone to make chatting easier. But if you think you fit the bill and are not local please send me a pm-- because you never know! I work as a teacher and am right now on summer break--so it's the perfect time to dedicate time to chatting with you, getting to know you and starting the bonding process.

Let's both touch each other's lives...if i could hold your hand online i would.
I'm waiting for your PM :)
 
Last edited:
bumping this after having been away for a few months---pm me to start something long term, wonderful and satisfying between us. :):rose:
Halloween is around the corner--it would be nice to have someone to chat with and share with by the time halloween night comes along.
 
Last edited:
No deep philosophical reason, it's just in general i find asian girls to be beautiful. i remember how in college i feel deeply in love with a close friend who was korean--0although that was not so much because of her physical look but rather because of the person i had come to know over the years as we got close. However the fact that it was friendship first meant that it was never going to be a romance because she just didnt look at me that way.At any rate--the physical is what attracts at first but what makes people stay around each other is how you can make them feel when they are around you, so even though it sounds like a cliche a sweet personality and being down to earth and open is more important in the long run than any physical beauty. i would not be around the most beautiful woman in the world if she made me feel lousy and inadequate as a boyfriend and i'm sure the ladies would say the same thing about a guy that was handsome but treated them wrong.
 
Bumping!! Hoping to find my single asian sweetheart in time for the christmas break--- a true sweetie and a true friend. Someone to give my body and my heart to. Conversation, companionship, jokes, as well as hot chat and sexting on a regular basis. :kiss: Starting our relationship would be a wonderful way to end the year.
 
Few days left until the end of 2017 and the retirement of this thread. Hoping my sweetie will find me in the last days that are left.
 
Tomorrow is the 31st---just hours left before the New Year---still hoping against hope that somewhere out there my potential sweetheart will have her heart touched by my ad. It would be wonderful to start our relationship as we enter a New Year. Throwing this out there like a message in a bottle, understanding that the odds are long... I'm waiting for you. :rose:
 
About 3 hours to go, give or take. Would be lovely to meet my online sweetie tonight and start something beautiful heading into the new year.
Please reach out--ill be waiting for your pm. :kiss:
 
Last edited:
I want to wish every one a Happy 2018. :)

I also want to say thank to everyone that viewed my thread and to all those that PM'ed me nicely to wish me good luck. :)

Unfortunately I did not find an online sweetheart in 2017. After several months it is time to let this particular thread ride quietly into the horizon. The good news is that 2018 now spreads before us and perhaps over the next year i'll find my online sweetie with a new thread of course.

If you want to pm me tonight please do so--otherwise i'll wish everyone a wonderful night. Don't party too hard! ;)
 
Back
Top