Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for that really hot dare so I can finihs my first dare of the night for Touche. I really wanna tell her what it tastes like!

ok dare for both of you....Gregg since you are in the GLBT thread you get to imagine that you are standing infront of MS. MS, Gregg's cock is waiting, suck him....both of you describe how you are feeling?

all i can think of right now would be for you to finish off me and MS next, maybe with your strapon??!?!?!

all i can think of right now would be for you to finish off me and MS next, maybe with your strapon??!?!?!

oh come on now...my mouth isn't doing anything but talking? Come on babe, just close your eyes and imagine that warm mouth opening to take you in. Tell me about it?

before a dare here, can we hear ihow Touche is doing between her legs????

You tell me what i want to hear and I'll be happy to tell you all about the juices running down my thighs!

either way though, i'll feel pretty good i'm sure
i just prefer the touch of a woman, the way a woman thinks, , but honestely as horny as i am right now, i mightg cross the line

no more love for me?

Course I got some luv for ya...Trying to get Gregg to open up for us.

*whispers in gregg's ear, "you know you really want to, babe. Tells us all about it. you know you can see it in your mind!"*

either way though, i'll feel pretty good i'm sure
i just prefer the touch of a woman, the way a woman thinks, , but honestely as horny as i am right now, i mightg cross the line

That's a boy, this is all in your head anyways. Step over, come on and cross the line. Let MS cuck your hard cock.

damn Touch you're Goooood, fondle my balls for me? tell me what your fingers are doing??

show me instead??

sorry no pics. But I'm really good at descriptions.

The silken honey leaves a glistening trail down a soft supple thigh. The smell is like almonds and vanilla. The taste much the same.

I'll tell you if you tell meee?

no more love for me?

Hey hun, how about you telling Gregg what you would do to his cock? maybe we can get him talking? Tell him just how good it would feel if he were to slide if solid shaft into the warmth of your mouth.

does it turb you on to see two guys together??
one with his cock getting sucked, while you watch?? and listen to a play by play how it feels??does that mak you want to do anythnig else??

damn Touch you're Goooood, fondle my balls for me? tell me what your fingers are doing??

Thank you! I'll tell you how fantastic it'll feel to have my hands on your balls ONLY if you'll tell me you can picture your cock in MS's mouth!

I'm playing hard ball here hun...no more until your do it! :)

baby steps for me, please, this is a first for me
, lemme settle into having my cock sucked first, k??

does it turb you on to see two guys together??
one with his cock getting sucked, while you watch?? and listen to a play by play how it feels??does that mak you want to do anythnig else??

You know I never thought about it until this game of T or D. But at this moment it really does. And honestly the fact that you are reluctant makes it even more exciting. I want the power of knowing I talked you into it. Hmmm I guess I'm not completely submissive after all! lol

I'm rubbing my tits thinking about you, thinking about having your cock in another guys mouth.

k, well it's different, not completely unlike that of a womans mouth, tongue stroking the underside o f the head urging me to cumm, a fist around the base of my cock pumping

baby steps for me, please, this is a first for me
, lemme settle into having my cock sucked first, k??

baby steps are good, all you have to do is stand there. All you have to do is SAY...My cock is in MS's mouth.

k, well it's different, not completely unlike that of a womans mouth, tongue stroking the underside o f the head urging me to cumm, a fist around the base of my cock pumping

That's a good boy. I'm proud of you. That wasn't too hard was it?

My pussy is dribbling sweet nectar around the base of the didlo in my pussy.

*rubs gregg's balls gently scratching my nails across the skin.*

Good boy. tell me more please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back