Cfnm Story Ideas !

CFNM999

Experienced
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Posts
53
Dear all ,

For all the crazy cfnm fans ..
Lets all contribute everything tht we always dreamt of..

Everything tht made our pee pee hard .. rock hard .. like steel ..
 
Dear all ,

For all the crazy cfnm fans ..
Lets all contribute everything tht we always dreamt of..

Everything tht made our pee pee hard .. rock hard .. like steel ..

Are you looking for potential story ideas that we can collaborate on and develop together? If so, have a couple of ideas that I'd love to share.
 
Hm, being a nude model for an art class has always been a particular fantasy of mine.

Another would be to be skinny dipping at night in a pool, when suddenly a bunch of women arrive. You can't get out, but it's too dark for them to tell you're nude, so you have to act like everything's normal, all the while being one accidental brush away from discovery.
 
For me, there's always an element of femdom in CFNM. And sometimes a little bondage. A late night gathering of women and a guy who's naked except for a leather hood that's locked on his head, taking away his speech and sight and muffling his hearing. His limbs are free, so he's able to move about blindly among the women while they tease and torment him. But he can't remove the hood because it's locked on. So while he has the freedom of his limbs, he's still at the mercy of the women at the party.
 
Oh, I'd also enjoy being a sort of serving table. Like, lying nude on a table, and little appetizers and snacks like sushi or chocolate covered strawberries are placed on top of me, and I just lay there nude whole the women talk and have fun and enjoy the view, and, if bored, tease me a bit with a stroke or two, just to watch my reaction.
 
Fun topic. I like the idea of a woman blindfolding him (while he wears headphones "enjoy your music while I make you cum slowly") on and giving a long slow handjob. As she has him on the edge, she takes the headphones off and he hears the voices of 3-4 additional women as he writhes to her skilled hands.
 
I always like the being forced into cfnm. The women being in complete control of the situation.
 
I realize the name of this thread, but is it a story idea yet? :) The feel of the thread seems a bit more like discussion of a fetish. So, I just thought I'd ask! ;)
 
Two couples in their late thirties go to a movie theater upon arriving they notice an eighteen year old pimply faced boy sitting by himself. The women with their husbands consent decide to have a little fun with the boy. The women take the seats on ether side of the boy their husbands sitting next to their wives. When the movie starts each women starts rubbing the boy's leg then works their way up to his cock. Each time the boy tries to get up to leave one of the husbands gives him a menacing look.
 
I realize the name of this thread, but is it a story idea yet? :) The feel of the thread seems a bit more like discussion of a fetish. So, I just thought I'd ask! ;)

You don't think my idea had the makings of a story? :(

I would entitle it "The Evening's Entertainment". :D
 
Last edited:
THis thread reminds me of something that has occurred to me several times.

How many here remember the movie with Dolly Parton, 9 to 5?

Think about the plot bunnies there, 3 women tormenting their asshole boss? I can imagine some CFNM ideas for that.

Locking themselves into the office for the night and forcing him to walk around naked and serve them coffee and....

Of course he would have to be much better looking then Dabney Colemen :eek:
 
You don't think my idea had the makings of a story? :(

I would entitle it "The Evening's Entertainment". :D

I only asked because the thread sounded like a general chat discussion about everything ya'll enjoyed about the Fetish and I hadn't seen actual discussion regarding someone writing a story, etc. :) No worries, though!
 
For me, there is always an element of domination in CFNM. Otherwise, what is the point in having a naked male at your beck and call?
 
A young man hiking a wooded trail stops to enjoy the view at an overlook.
Much to his surprise he spots two women sunning on a ledge below.
As he's peering down they start to give each other a massage. He dares to get a better look but knocks some rocks look and his cover is blown. The ladies spot him and take cover in the bushes.

Short distance down the trail he ends up face to face with the two he was just spying on. One older woman in her late 30's with long black hair. Tall thin stature with a look of authority. Her friend is much younger , shorter and a little rounder than her friend. Bleach blond with dark roots. Wearing a white T braless and a short denim skirt.

The young man is speechless as his mind races trying to think of something cute to say. before he can utter a word the tall dark haired one asked him if he enjoyed the view. She convinces him it was okay and that they enjoyed having him watch. Gaining his confidence she asks if he likes to have fun to.

They hike off the main trail as the tall woman works her magic on him. Telling him it's only fair they get to enjoy a nice view to. He is shy at first but the woman gets her way as the young man is persuaded to strip for them.
Hiking a bit further she again wins his confidence and tells him she likes to play special games asking him if he's man enough to be a player.

His mind is racing with the best fantasy he dreamed of and willingly allows the two of them to tie him between two large trees. Now naked and spread eagle between the trees they take turns teasing him. The older woman gives instructions to her younger friend for what she wants her to do to the young man.

At first he's enjoying every moment but the real motive of the older woman soon shows. As the younger one has him enjoying her soft hands caressing and stroking his rock hard cock the older one manipulates his cum filled balls in her hand. gentle at first but then clenches them in her iron fist.

The young man now knows this may not be the fantasy he had imagined ..


Well? possibilities? Love to hear your ideas
 
They spot him and hide, only to later tell they liked being watched? Doesn't make sense.

More believable: looking up, pretending not to see him and continuing. Followed by a confrontation, him not knowing that they did spot him. Much better for humiliation and embarassing him to boot.

Gives great openings for the ladies to "punish" him somehow. Especially realistic when they already know each other and have a history together.
 
Dear all ,

For all the crazy cfnm fans ..
Lets all contribute everything tht we always dreamt of..

Everything tht made our pee pee hard .. rock hard .. like steel ..

There was this story with a guy in school having to go nude and the counceler in the room taking hes clothes so he complies, as a new school thing not sure and hes only one of a few bit cant find it but that would match what you want i would think.
 
I've written three CFNM stories with mixed results. I'm fascinated by the concept and it's appeal. I'm never sure how much of it is about femdom vs the thrill for the man of being naked in such a bold way.

In Balcony Play, a CFNM Story, I thought I had the concept well described, but it didn't score very well.

My first attempt: Painting Naked (with) Aubrey, a CFNM Story - I guess I stumbled into the fantasy a bit better, but not by much.

My other attempt: Ryan's Naked Adventure featured more women in the story, but still didn't seem to have the right twist on it.

Sorry for the story pimp in the thread, but I'm genuinely up for any general advice on how to nail the story concept better. What do you look for in a CFNM story? Humiliation? Public display? Forced masturbation? Innocence? I'm lost.
 
Back
Top