Ladies - do you fantasize about seeing you man with another guy?

I don't need to fantasise...I get to see it regularly...I love it, one of my ultimate turn ons...just watching, facilitating or playing with them both...it's massively hot-I absolutely love having a bi partner...

One of my favourite things is them lying close enough together that I can wank both of their cocks together in my hands-apparently it feels awesome...

Yes -- *Facilitating* is exactly what I love about m/m/f play. Being with a woman who is really turned on by it and not shy about encouraging/urging-on/etc.. So fantastic.

Yes I do fantasize about this. Recently I asked him a question straight off of a thread. I asked if he would give another man a bj if I asked him to and he said he would. That did it. Since then I think about a MMF and maybe even a cuckold scenerio. I would love being bent over in front of him, bracing on his legs as he sits there helpless and my lover takes me from behind. I want our eyes to never break contact and to tell him how much I am enjoying having him watch me being pleasured by another man. The best part is after my lover is finished, I would have hubs clean both of us up and service my new boy toy until he is ready to go again. If only........

damn, that's hot

want to adopt a husband? lol

I would love to be with my man and another man at the same time.

I don't think I would enjoy seeing my boyfriend on the receiving end of it, but I would like to see him stroking another cock, getting his cock sucked by another man, and fucking another man.

The mental image of him moaning in pleasure, with his hands on the other guy's head as he gets blown is a giant turn-on.

Yes -- *Facilitating* is exactly what I love about m/m/f play. Being with a woman who is really turned on by it and not shy about encouraging/urging-on/etc.. So fantastic.

Well I have plans to "facilitate" on Thursday night...can't wait...:devil::D

Oh, yes. To be in a room with several men while she tells me to "suck that cock for me and rub those dicks in your hands. Oh, honey, look at the pre-cum dripping out. Now lick it up like a good boy, yes that's a good boy." Yummy!!!

Hope you invite me to that party

Yes I do fantasize about this. Recently I asked him a question straight off of a thread. I asked if he would give another man a bj if I asked him to and he said he would. That did it. Since then I think about a MMF and maybe even a cuckold scenerio. I would love being bent over in front of him, bracing on his legs as he sits there helpless and my lover takes me from behind. I want our eyes to never break contact and to tell him how much I am enjoying having him watch me being pleasured by another man. The best part is after my lover is finished, I would have hubs clean both of us up and service my new boy toy until he is ready to go again. If only........

Wow....wish I was married to you. Would do this for you all day and all night...

Oh, look. Another naughty boy who wants to suck some cock and eat some sperm with me. Yes, you are invited cause I need a helper to take care of all that dick. Will you be my "helper" and how will you help me?
after seeing a picture of your lovely cock dear I would luv to service u and suck the living daylights out of u anytime u wish.:kiss:;)

To an ex gf, I told her I had a tranny fetish. She'd pay at the brothel to watch me and a tgirl.

Throughly single...so not discussing a man in particular. But in general...I don't know why, but I love the idea of watching another guy suck my man's cock

Back