Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Horny After Work Today....

Got these sweet lace thong panties from my gf's mom...

Attachments

• Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 205
  • Photo 7.jpg
    Photo 7.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 193
Wearing a very insubstantial thong this morning... unusually its in black lacey matterial, rather than pink... Just love the feel of the matterial though...

just saw this thread, I love wearing panties. used to have a ton but I had to get rid of them, this pair I "borrowed" from my friends hot mom. i love wearing panties, makes me feel like such a slut. how do you all like the pics? =)

Attachments

• Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 147
  • Photo 18.jpg
    Photo 18.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Photo 19.jpg
    Photo 19.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 122
soo honored!....i'm blushing....

thank you for the mention,.i just luv to get dressed naughty...and i especially like the thread about satin...i have satin sheets (white) too,...and they are sooo delicious to slip around on wearing silk and satin preetie things.....mmmmmmmm:rose::rose::rose::rose: i may have to play on them tonite !!!!...ooooo i hope soo!

Attachments

• c58de94ff4f60eab1bb7d4a9ab15e6f2_cache.jpg
    c58de94ff4f60eab1bb7d4a9ab15e6f2_cache.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 134
thank you for the mention,.i just luv to get dressed naughty...and i especially like the thread about satin...i have satin sheets (white) too,...and they are sooo delicious to slip around on wearing silk and satin preetie things.....mmmmmmmm:rose::rose::rose::rose: i may have to play on them tonite !!!!...ooooo i hope soo!

So incredible.. All that wonderful lace..
Totally erotic, sexy and hot !!!!

25ba561b131e5f35fe3c060557b75bc8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Amy
I love the peek a boo look of the white.

Panties & spanking

I do enjoy having men wear panties especially if this is something new for them. A good friend who is a domme advises that if a man will wear panties allday, he will likely submit to a spanking as well. I agree although I don't know why the two go together.

I like having men wear panties with mesh lace in front because sometimes the mesh gets caught in the opening at the tip and is a delightfully subtle kind of dominance.

Todays white panty for Amy:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_3186[2].JPG
    IMG_3186[2].JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3187[2].JPG
    IMG_3187[2].JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3188[2].JPG
    IMG_3188[2].JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 71
Status