Fata hanging with a spider?

That I am, dear. I'm going to burn in hell someday.

That's pretty bad, I'm sure it would make indie happy.

Kids these days put anything in their mouths. I laughed when I saw that, she looks so sweet and then out pops her creepy crawly.

It wasn't that bad. It would have been gross if she chomped down and started crunching spider guts & legs.

devilbird.jpg

<<<laughs manically

When I came home from work there was a massive spider in the middle of the room. For some reason it had just curled all it's legs up and died there on the carpet. I felt such a moment of pure joy at this extreme good luck. I'd like to think it committed suicide knowing I was on my way home. :heart:

Then I got the hoover out and sucked it up with the attachment. Still scared of them dead.

They shouldn't be any spiders from October until February. This weather sucks. Crazy little bastard, he couldn't bear causing you distress. I bet he was tiny little thing, poor spider. I've been attacked by jumping spiders before, they're very aggressive. I think they'd make you lose your mind if you found one, they'll charge you.

They shouldn't be any spiders from October until February. This weather sucks. Crazy little bastard, he couldn't bear causing you distress. I bet he was tiny little thing, poor spider. I've been attacked by jumping spiders before, they're very aggressive. I think they'd make you lose your mind if you found one, they'll charge you.
house spiders
we notice them every autumn because they're out and about looking for a mate. well, 'to mate', really; i'm sure there are johnny-no-mate spidees but their perambulations are more about procreation than recreation with a hairy pal.

:)

house spiders
we notice them every autumn because they're out and about looking for a mate. well, 'to mate', really; i'm sure there are johnny-no-mate spidees but their perambulations are more about procreation than recreation with a hairy pal.

:)

So you're saying Fata's spider died after bumping uglies with a lady spider, so she can have spider babies? Oh that's not going to make Fata happy.;)

Back