Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodney Rude - a 'blue' comedian in Australia.

Max Miller

The jokes in the ‘blue book’ were the naughty ones. One of these being:

I went skating the other week with a young lady on ice and we’d been going around for quite a while and she kept on falling down.
I said, “Have you hurt yourself?”
She said, “No, I’m sorry to spoil your fun.”
I said, “You’re not spoiling my fun. It’ll keep on ice.”

Or he would leave the last word out for the audience to finish and blamed them if they laughed.

When roses are red,
They’re ready for plucking.
When a girl is sixteen,
She’s ready for … ‘Ere!

He would then say, "I know exactly what you are saying to yourself, you’re wrong, I know what you’re saying. You wicked lot. You’re the sort of people that get me a bad name!"

Max Miller

The jokes in the ‘blue book’ were the naughty ones. One of these being:

I went skating the other week with a young lady on ice and we’d been going around for quite a while and she kept on falling down.
I said, “Have you hurt yourself?”
She said, “No, I’m sorry to spoil your fun.”
I said, “You’re not spoiling my fun. It’ll keep on ice.”

Or he would leave the last word out for the audience to finish and blamed them if they laughed.

When roses are red,
They’re ready for plucking.
When a girl is sixteen,
She’s ready for … ‘Ere!

He would then say, "I know exactly what you are saying to yourself, you’re wrong, I know what you’re saying. You wicked lot. You’re the sort of people that get me a bad name!"

That's tame..Rodney Rude got arrested for his lines. But won his cases in the High Court.

Going back to the original post, many moons ago. Is there really a Barbie toilet? Is it sanitized? Does it have paper covers? What happens if Ken pisses on the seat, or was he Sindee's fella? Can Mailiboo Stacey piss in it? The boggles mind!

Going back to the original post, many moons ago. Is there really a Barbie toilet? Is it sanitized? Does it have paper covers? What happens if Ken pisses on the seat, or was he Sindee's fella? Can Mailiboo Stacey piss in it? The boggles mind!

Seaching in vain for the association. Is there one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back