The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
last thought... I want my wasted 4 hours back...

lol, I'm not going to waste 4 hrs. I'm gonna let LI rant about how I'm a stupid useless tool, or some such thing that I probably will just laugh at, then I'll go back to figuring out my next post with Nyte_mare.

Wow... I didn't know you frequented the lounge Dryfter. What was the occasion?

Ah, you should scroll back a few pages, hun. I actually gave you credit for getting me out of my private little shell. You said I don't socialize enough, so here I am. Putting in an opinion on what seems to be a rather volatile topic.

Think I enjoyed just meeting people better. Most of the people in this room seem friendly enough. :)

lol, I'm not going to waste 4 hrs. I'm gonna let LI rant about how I'm a stupid useless tool, or some such thing that I probably will just laugh at, then I'll go back to figuring out my next post with Nyte_mare.
sound advice I'd say...

Yeah. Well I didn't want to come off as a pompous idiot when I really have zero understanding of their ramifications. It's better to hold your tongue and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

*chuckle* I think I removed all that doubt long ago.

Ah, you should scroll back a few pages, hun. I actually gave you credit for getting me out of my private little shell. You said I don't socialize enough, so here I am. Putting in an opinion on what seems to be a rather volatile topic.

Think I enjoyed just meeting people better. Most of the people in this room seem friendly enough. :)
Looks at him, and tilts her head, before getting prepared to pounce him.

You should feel free to voice your opinion, actually.

Judgment is something that we do naturally. If we all stopped to try on everyone else's shoes, we'd never get anything done. If we bite our tongues to save other people's feelings, we'll never know how others think, and how to treat them according to what they think, because that's how we determine the people we actually want to interact with.

Ice is abrasive, he's blunt and he's very set in his opinions. Everyone else is too, they just jump on his back because he says what he feels. But what everyone seems to forget is that if they're intolerant of his opinion, then they aren't being quite as tolerant as they think they are.

Sure, disagree with him. But remember he has the right to do that as well.

I forget who it was, but they said "I don't agree with your opinion, but I'll defend to the death your right to have it."

I may not share any or all of Ice's points, or yours for that matter, but I respect the fact that you have an opinion. I'm with VT on the staying out of politics thing, mostly because it leads to depressing and/or inflammatory debate, much like the one that just happened (I say just happened as a turn-of-phrase, of course).

You are often a voice of reason Fr33k and you did hit one important point. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is a god given human right.

However this was not simply a heated exchange of opinions. This was snap, uninformed judgement about situations and people based on one or two facts.

Discussion is good for humanity, good for the soul. So is venting emotions. Combining the two however is rarely a good mix.

This quickly turned from a statement of opinion to labeling people based upon a snapshot of what we can see on an internet message board.

While it is not realistic to walk a mile in every individual's shoes, if you to expend the energy and tear someone down it might be a good idea to know all the facts first, rather than just a few things you think you know.

...and the bottom line is you are welcome to your opinion, that does not give you the right to suspend civility while voicing this opinion. Such behavior is becoming more and more 'accepted' however as the anonymity of the internet suspends the consequences of such actions.

Personally I think the world would be a better place if duels were still legal and anyone who had an issue with one another could fight to the death in honorable combat.

There would be a much smaller number of individuals who feel they can simply tear down everyone else.

I could continue to ramble about this but I'm certain very few people actually care, so back to your regularly scheduled program.

You are often a voice of reason Fr33k and you did hit one important point. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is a god given human right.

However this was not simply a heated exchange of opinions. This was snap, uninformed judgement about situations and people based on one or two facts.

Discussion is good for humanity, good for the soul. So is venting emotions. Combining the two however is rarely a good mix.

This quickly turned from a statement of opinion to labeling people based upon a snapshot of what we can see on an internet message board.

While it is not realistic to walk a mile in every individual's shoes, if you to expend the energy and tear someone down it might be a good idea to know all the facts first, rather than just a few things you think you know.

...and the bottom line is you are welcome to your opinion, that does not give you the right to suspend civility while voicing this opinion. Such behavior is becoming more and more 'accepted' however as the anonymity of the internet suspends the consequences of such actions.

Personally I think the world would be a better place if duels were still legal and anyone who had an issue with one another could fight to the death in honorable combat.

There would be a much smaller number of individuals who feel they can simply tear down everyone else.

I could continue to ramble about this but I'm certain very few people actually care, so back to your regularly scheduled program.
this post... all of it...

Um. Thanksies. You iz a good wolfikinz.

Yes! Uh.. no? Uh.. Sorry Dr. Face, you're pretty too!

watches video

I'm confused Bubbles, but you iz teh pretty, so...yeah.

K, i love u bye bye! blows kisses and heads off to bed

*laughs softly and nuzzles*

sleep well hun

Sleeping pills aren't working.
Lower back is in a rage of spasms and I have no more muscle relaxers.
I have the head ache to end all headaches...

And I am rather pissed off...

RW issues which I can not deal with right now, outside of a few anonymous letters here.

SO my last thoughts were kinda like~

fuck you.
Stupid cunt.
Ignorant fucker.
Stop fucking whining at me.
Go do something constructive.

Followed by

Good. Glad your gone.
Why am I not asleep yet?
OUCH motherfucker!!!!
ohhh whine, whine, whine...

and then after reading back over the last few pages

hmmm, interesting.
Glad I missed it.
Stupidity.

Sleeping pills aren't working.
Lower back is in a rage of spasms and I have no more muscle relaxers.
I have the head ache to end all headaches...

And I am rather pissed off...

RW issues which I can not deal with right now, outside of a few anonymous letters here.

SO my last thoughts were kinda like~

fuck you.
Stupid cunt.
Ignorant fucker.
Stop fucking whining at me.
Go do something constructive.

Followed by

Good. Glad your gone.
Why am I not asleep yet?
OUCH motherfucker!!!!
ohhh whine, whine, whine...

and then after reading back over the last few pages

hmmm, interesting.
Glad I missed it.
Stupidity.

Tucks head pack on spasming back.

I'll come rub it later :D :kiss:

Um...yeah! That is completely what I meant.

Slow grin. Then a gentle bite to cinnamon shoulders.

Turns to give him a steady look...eyes darker than usual.

Not nice to bite when one isn't prepared for it....

I am now sipping Stoli...both in RW and in Hell...

I will stop when the pain eases.

Thank all the gods that ever were that I am off tomorrow. I don't believe my back can take much more.

Last Thought?

I have got to stop weight lifting and then going to work when I have these long fucking shifts scheduled.

One doesn't think that sitting behind a hotel desk is very demanding. But you don't JUST sit there. You carry luggage, you run towels, you answer phones and clean the lobby. You get reports on competitor's rates. You research your area and help put together new sales package ideas whenever you find time.

If you are me, you also plot housekeeping duties for those housekeepers under your command as well as help the HNIC figure out the best way to work the schedule so that everybody is happy.

ALL while standing up and smiling prettily.

*whimper*

My back hurts.

And just think. I am planning on going back to school...

*sighs*

AM I completely INSANE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back