Happy Thanksgiving, poety peoples x

Happy Thanksgiving to all youse celebrants. Butters, dear girl, I'm raising a glass (of diet Coke lol) to your first turkey day in the States. Hope it's a great one for you and the hubs. :heart::kiss::heart:

Have a great day and stay safe, poets! :kiss:

Happy Thanksgiving to all youse celebrants. Butters, dear girl, I'm raising a glass (of diet Coke lol) to your first turkey day in the States. Hope it's a great one for you and the hubs. :heart::kiss::heart:

Have a great day and stay safe, poets! :kiss:
Angelina dreamer xxx we have brandy and wine, but we'll be drinking non-alcoholic eggnog with ma'am first, as she's on antibiotics :D He's busy in the kitchen washing up at the moment - he has his uses :D :D :D May your day be good to you, and smiles find your heart. :heart:

Hope you have a good day, I'll raise a glass to y'alls :kiss::cattail:
Same to you, butters.

Interesting bit of trivia: my daughter’s in London, finishing an internship there. She says Thanksgiving is another workday Thursday. (I think she’s going to have deli turkey sandwiches with some American friends.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your first Thanksgiving in the states. Happy Thanksgiving to Harry as well.

Same to you, butters.

Interesting bit of trivia: my daughter’s in London, finishing an internship there. She says Thanksgiving is another workday Thursday. (I think she’s going to have deli turkey sandwiches with some American friends.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your first Thanksgiving in the states. Happy Thanksgiving to Harry as well.
:kiss:
Yeah, they don't 'do' thanksgiving at all over in the UK as far as I know, though perhaps some american firms might do a special lunch or night out, dunno. It's just not a thing there :D Xmas is the biggie.

I have! thankyou, and I'll pass that on to the man :D Was me, Harry and his mother, then his son, d-i-l and the grandbabies came over. Been nice. :cool:

My thanksgiving was the first Monday in October. But I echo these sentiments and wish my ‘Mercan friends a joyous start to the festive season.
:rose::rose:

Back