Get Well Annie!

UnderYourSpell

Gerund Whore
Sorry couldn't do anything on here missed the 7 poems too, taken into hospital Tachycardic and febrile. Cellulitis in right leg triggering for sepsis.temperate was 40 degrees and climbing. Rushed in by ambulance sirens blaring, jumped the queue as an emergency then into my own private room in the Emergency Assessment Unit.

Sorry couldn't do anything on here missed the 7 poems too, taken into hospital Tachycardic and febrile. Cellulitis in right leg triggering for sepsis.temperate was 40 degrees and climbing. Rushed in by ambulance sirens blaring, jumped the queue as an emergency then into my own private room in the Emergency Assessment Unit.

Oh gosh. Poor Annie! I know everyone here is wishing the best for you. :heart::heart::heart:

Best wishes, Annie. Hopefully you'll get some inspiration from the experience. Or some eye candy. God knows hospitals don't provide much peace and quiet.

feel well soon, annie :rose:

I've just heard that UYS is still in the hospital and on oxygen, feeling poorly. At least we have some news! I'm going to move all these posts out of Mer's thread in a bit to a get well thread for her in the hangout so we can continue to send her our best wishes.

As most of you know by now, UnderYourSpell was taken to hospital a few days ago and is still there, feeling poorly I am told. Let's cheer our poet buddy up and wish her a speedy recovery and return to our er bosom. Bosoms. You know what I mean!

30231d8a53b3db500e4f2dc401c1d7b9--get-well-cards-get-well-soon.jpg

Some flowers for you today, dear sister, in case you're looking in on us! :kiss:

modern-concept-get-well-flowers-with-get-well-soon-flowers-in-pots-graphic.jpg

Enjoy the green Jello

My dear Annie, I want you to know how much you are missed. Get better soon and never fear, we will keep your tea hot, your biscuits fresh and your bed sheets tumbled.

Love and floggings are yours! :heart::caning:

Don't worry. I'll mow the grass and Angeline can check your mail. Get well soon.

Thank you so much I'm home now, tired and weak so please be gentle with me.
I'd gone into hospital on the Monday but they said I could be nursed at home with a nurse coming each day. She came Tuesday and did her thing but that night (why is it always at night?) my temperature shot through the roof. Ron called 111 (a service we have in this area if you not sure if you need an ambulance or not) and they sent a medic. She tried bringing my temp down but couldn't it was literally climbing by the minute, so she called an ambulance who put on the sirens. Sirens sound very weird when you know they are clearing the roads ahead for you as you're in dire trouble. I'm still not well and it'll take months of being pumped with drugs ugh! They give you the most disgusting taste n your mouth all the time and turn your brains to cottonwool. But I know they are essential because it was touch and go there for a while and you nearly lost me. :( I can't walk very far not even out into the garden to feed my birds that come each day. Just slowly round the house anything else and it's a wheelchair. I'm still in pain quite a lot but God bless the NHS!! All of this free!

I'd gone into hospital on the Monday but they said I could be nursed at home with a nurse coming each day. She came Tuesday and did her thing but that night (why is it always at night?) my temperature shot through the roof. Ron called 111 (a service we have in this area if you not sure if you need an ambulance or not) and they sent a medic. She tried bringing my temp down but couldn't it was literally climbing by the minute, so she called an ambulance who put on the sirens. Sirens sound very weird when you know they are clearing the roads ahead for you as you're in dire trouble. I'm still not well and it'll take months of being pumped with drugs ugh! They give you the most disgusting taste n your mouth all the time and turn your brains to cottonwool. But I know they are essential because it was touch and go there for a while and you nearly lost me. :( I can't walk very far not even out into the garden to feed my birds that come each day. Just slowly round the house anything else and it's a wheelchair. I'm still in pain quite a lot but God bless the NHS!! All of this free!

I'm so sorry you have been so ill and sad you are not well enough to get around better, but really happy that you are home and on the mend! :heart::heart::heart:

nothin' like your own bed, annie. glad you're back home. recover swiftly :rose:

I'm glad we didn't lose you! :eek:

Take it easy, Annie... we'll be here, keeping the fires burning. But we'll need your sparks back, so get well soon. :rose::kiss:

nothin' like your own bed, annie. glad you're back home. recover swiftly :rose:

How right you are! Still couldn't sleep through the night though , my sleep patterns are all disrupted!
Thanks everybody it's good to be back :heart:

How right you are! Still couldn't sleep through the night though , my sleep patterns are all disrupted!
Thanks everybody it's good to be back :heart:

It's great to see you posting. We were all worried about you. Now rest and think up some poems to write. :D :kiss:

Back