Eating Your Own Cum

A regular cum eater , wife used to watch me lie on the floor , legs resting against the sofa and wank into my mouth , taking a good load as it squirted from my cock , with her urging me on . Now , I enjoy spunking over her cunt lips and licking it up as she rubs herself to a cum,
 
I thoroughly enjoy jacking off into a glass and slurping it down... it makes me immediately hard again.
 
I wish I never lost the desire at the end, it's tough! I like to taste my precum, and then every once in awhile I can cum a bit without orgasming...I absolutely lap it up when that happens!

I've had that happen a handful of times, where I shoot one spurt without having an orgasm. I'm so turned on and the cum tastes so good I could drink a cupful. But unfortunately, with a normal orgasm I totally lose the desire to taste it.
 
I've taken small tastes but lose interest in a large drink. Wishing I could shoot it straight into my mouth.
 
I was edging off and on all day yesterday and had a very nice flow of precum last night. One of those clear watery ones that just flow out when you are not touching, I was able to coat my lips and fingers and suck some from my hands then I sucked my fingers like they were cum covered cocks. I love the taste and the sticky feeling on my lips as it dries.
 
I don't have a problem eating my cum after I jerk off into my hand. I do it each and every time I masturbate. I like the taste of my cum, but I especially like the idea that I willingly and eagerly eat it. I began eating my cum at the instruction of my best friend Larry when we were teenagers and I became his personal cocksucker. I would blow him usually every day and often 2 and even 3 times the same day. He wanted to know whose cum tasted better so one day he told me to jerk off and eat my cum after I had given him his daily blowjob. (His tasted better) After jerking off I lost the desire to eat my cum but I had to do as he instructed me. It developed into a routine that I would jerk off and eat my cum every time I gave him a blowjob and after a while I stopped minding and I began to like doing it. I would even eat it when I jerked off by myself. I still do. I had told my wife about my history as Larry's cocksucker and how I used to eat my cum for him. Because of the pathetically small size of my cock, sex between my wife and I has evolved into me eating her to orgasm and then jerking off and eating my cum as she watches the same as Larry did.
 
Last edited:
Here is what I do. I like to lick it out of pussy. Finish in her, but don't take your cock out. STOP catch your breath. When you recover. When your ready, slip out of her (or him, this works for the ass too) use your fingers as a dam to hold the cum in. I go straight to her hole , pussy or ass, take that first load that squirt's out and use my tounge to bring it up to her clit. Thats then I suck it off. It makes cum almost instantly! Then just go to the hole that has the the cum a finish cleaning it. So yummy! I love eating it out of ass, so naughty! If your eating it out of a girls ass, she squirms and cums, if your eatinng it out of a guys ass, he immediately gets hard again and you can start round two. Win- Win
 
I was edging off and on all day yesterday and had a very nice flow of precum last night. One of those clear watery ones that just flow out when you are not touching, I was able to coat my lips and fingers and suck some from my hands then I sucked my fingers like they were cum covered cocks. I love the taste and the sticky feeling on my lips as it dries.

I also love the taste of my cum. I love it on my lips. I love to shoot my load in a cup the drink every drop. I love to hold it in my mouth love the feel the texture. Then after I swallow I will not eat or drink anything for along time so I can enjoy the taste. I can taste it just by thinking about it. Mmmmmm👅
 
Eating cum

I also love the taste of my cum. I love it on my lips. I love to shoot my load in a cup the drink every drop. I love to hold it in my mouth love the feel the texture. Then after I swallow I will not eat or drink anything for along time so I can enjoy the taste. I can taste it just by thinking about it. Mmmmmm👅

I too enjoy eating my own cum. I usually edge for quite a while using a finger to spread precum on my lips enjoying the taste until I cum in a small dish and then eat it and using my tongue to make sure I get all of it. I hold it in my mouth savoring the flavor and consistency for a while before swallowing. Always a delicious and tasty treat.
 
two loads

I ate two loads yesterday. I came on my wife's tits and immediately stuck my still hard cock in her wet pussy fucked her till I filled her, licked her tits clean then licked her to an orgasm while cleaning her pussy.
 
My wife

I ate two loads yesterday. I came on my wife's tits and immediately stuck my still hard cock in her wet pussy fucked her till I filled her, licked her tits clean then licked her to an orgasm while cleaning her pussy.

Wife came home yesterday and had me clean her up from her sisters husband. Best part is she doesn't know that I know that she did him.
 
I would enjoy licking it off her body, taking it back from her in a kiss and eating her out after he fills her.
 
Back
Top