Household items used for butt plug / dildo

So how many have found a new "friend" somewhere in the house as the result of this thread?
 
A pestle. As in, the thing that goes with your mortor in the kitchen.

Just remember: spices can be painful.
 
Lol- I can imagine the feeling you'd get after grinding chillis would be unpleasant. Then again some on lit may like that
 
I found myself seeing potential toys all around the house. I'm not even into butt play that much but anything with a handle seems to be begging to be used as a plug. OMG I'm turning into such a pervert from being on this site.

Welcome to the club Philos.
 
I agree with the comments on being careful with the household usage stuff. When i was training to work on an ambulance, you wouldn't believe the amount of crazy stuff we came across. Everything from screw drivers to cans being stuck up someones butt.. Talk about it not only being embarrassing for the person who got the stuff stuck up in them , but also for us, and everyone in the ER.

I just watched a show called. A Thousand Ways to Die". It seems a gal was masturbating with a carrot and somehow ruptured her vaginal wall. The result was an embolisim that killed her.

I would caution anyone not to put anything into any slit that was not designed to do the task. I think this could be a particular problem for people who are just discovering their sexuality and do not have access to sex toys.
 
I agree on the cigar case. It's not quite as big as the dildo that my ex-girlfriend got me, and it's about the diameter of one of my fingers. It's also rather easy to clean... However, it does *look* like a sex toy to anyone who doesn't know it's real purpose. Just keep the cigar in there 'for a special occasion.'
 
I just watched a show called. A Thousand Ways to Die". It seems a gal was masturbating with a carrot and somehow ruptured her vaginal wall. The result was an embolisim that killed her.

I would caution anyone not to put anything into any slit that was not designed to do the task. I think this could be a particular problem for people who are just discovering their sexuality and do not have access to sex toys.

That does it...my daughter is getting a vibrator when she turns twelve. That's how old I was when I first discovered I had a vagina and started masturbating. I ended up tearing thru my hymen with a pen and almost used taped-together batteries as a dildo...
 
All good advice here. :)

For years I used to use sausages from the local Fish and Chip shop. The longer jumbo type, and I used it when it was still hot (but not enough to burn).

For North Americans, these sausages are a British peculiarity. They have hardly any real meat, but are very sturdy, and with a roughish texture and tough skins. Perfect for the job. :D

JumboSausage.jpg
 
Some of the protein shots (how appropriate..lol) come in these very sturdy tubes that are a great size, texture and shape for vaginal/anal penetration. the end with the lid is even flared a bit and you could put warm or cold liquids in it if you're into temperature play.
 
Back
Top