Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting here, without the garish colors, what scouries was too scared and offensive to post here, but hid on another thread.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patience my dear, patience…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies to miss odalisque #1 (more to come)

Miss o’s comments I’ve left in black – my replies are in blue, other stuff red…

QUOTE FREEDOM The owners here give contributing authors more freedom and control than most publishers – POD or otherwise – even a lot of online sites. A writer has 100% control and copyright from the moment of submission. She can edit, withdraw, choose not to allow public comments and suppress voting. The author can publish his story anywhere else and can withdraw it from the site at a moment’s notice.

In the above you do fail to note that most authors aren’t being paid by the site which of course explains why they still own their stories.

Also, for those of us with ROYALTY contracts the above doesn’t apply. Under the terms of my contract for example I have ceded some of the items you list in exchange for monetary rewards. I do want to emphasize though that I have retained complete control of the movie/film rights on my works.

QUOTE One of the overarching themes of this site is Freedom. Not just the freedom to publish erotic stories to a global audience, but a full support of free speech and individual freedom.

Question – Mr Scouries, how does anything you postulate accord with the libertarian ethos of the owners of Lit?

First I’d just like to say that the above discourse on freedom has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of the 1000+ VOTE CLUB thread. The thread, as I’ve repeatedly stated, simply was an attempt to produce a list of the top voting stories of all time on the site. Period. And many of LITEROTICA’S most famous, capable and popular authors were quite happy to see their names listed.

I’m sorry miss o but I’m not very familiar with the “overarching themes of the site” nor the personal political views (‘libertarian ethos’?) of L+M. I understand that at one time Laurel took a much more front and center role here. Looking today I see she’s made some 17,000 posts since 1999! Certainly since I’ve been a member (some 2 ½ years) I can’t remember seeing more than a handful of posts from her (mainly to do with contest results etc.) and I definitely can’t remember one of a political nature.

And yet I continually read and hear about their views from the ‘old timers’ who clearly interacted and befriended them at one time. So I’m quite prepared to accept your description of them as strong believers in FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

However you must remember that this is an erotic story site. It’s not some political blog discussing constitutional rights or libertarian ideas. As to overarching themes FYI miss o here is the LITEROTICA HOME PAGE’s opening words:

Welcome to Literotica, your FREE source for the hottest in erotic fiction and fantasy. Literotica features 100% original sex stories from a variety of authors. Literotica accepts quality erotic story submissions from amateur authors and holds story contests for contributors. We offer a huge selection of adult fantasies to choose from, and are always on the lookout for new and exciting ideas. We encourage you to contact us with any comments or suggestions on how we can make this free sex story site more pleasurable for you. Have fun and enjoy yourselves while visiting Literotica Erotic Fiction!

However, if you want my personal opinion miss o (and you have asked for it), I believe that in general L+M do a fairly good job on the whole question of FREEDOM OF SPEECH on this site. They face the difficult task of balancing their own personal views (whatever they are), commercial interests, and the legal environment. Never an easy task!

I also am quite prepared to state I don’t agree with all their decisions and rules. And yet I’m more than prepared to follow them. It’s their site!

At present the main restrictions on FREEDOM OF SPEECH here at LITEROTICA as I understand them are the following:

-Authors cannot write about sexual experiences of humans under 18
-Authors cannot describe sex between humans and animals
-Snuff or exceedingly violent scenes are not allowed

The first is extremely limiting for a writer of erotica and personally I’d like to see it eliminated. Just about every mainstream coming-of-age book written since the 1940’s (and there are literally tens of thousands of them) invariably contain some explicit sexual experiences that would make there publishing on LIT almost impossible under the present rules.

I assume L+M’s decision was motivated by legal questions as well as the problems and costs that would arise if each story had to be evaluated in a vacuum without specific, hard guidelines. There really are only two choices: one, complete freedom or, two, drawing a line somewhere in the sand.

Personally, I don’t advocate complete freedom for a lot of reasons. If I ran the site I’d just draw a less distinct line and the age would probably be somewhat younger (14, 15, 16?).

Quite frankly bestiality doesn’t bother me at all. Probably because I have absolutely no interest in it nor understand the attraction. However, I don’t see much difference between a dog/woman or dolphin/man sex story and all these non-human/human sex stories on the site already.

I also don’t believe these snuff/violent stories should be banned. One only has to read through the mainline fiction best seller lists to encounter every sort of sadistic sexual predator imaginable. I assume these type of books are banned here simply due to personal distaste that L+M have for them as opposed to some legal question.

But I can live with their guidelines.

Strangely it is in the BULLETIN BOARD world of LITEROTICA where I have more problems with their policies. Here they draw no line in the sand! This scouries thread is a perfect example. Personally, while I’d allow people to post just about anything, I wouldn’t allow them to post under two or three or six different names. If you want to talk trash, go ahead, but let us all know who’s speaking.


LAUREL, MANU, it’s time to kill some of these effing ALTS.


jrs
 
sr71plt said:
I still don't quite get this bit. Most of the stories I have posted here, I'll sold for money. No one has asked me to pull them from here, though. So I don't see that this is a forced choice--at least it hasn't been in my circumstance.

When I was offered a publishing contract for a novel I had posted here, it was on condition that I have it removed from this site. I'd guess the requirement varies from publisher to publisher.
 
elfin_odalisque said:
Just posting here, without the garish colors, what scouries was too scared and offensive to post here, but hid on another thread.

Yeah, he likes to do that, doesn't he? I responded to a post he made in someone else's thread, once, and it seems scouries decided to quote me and respond elsewhere. Not only did I not see his reply until days or weeks later, but he also chastised me for misunderstanding a point he'd made in a post I hadn't seen in a thread I was not replying to.

I guess that's one way to win an argument. Or at least get the last word. :rolleyes:

Oh, and as an added bonus, I guess by virtue of him quoting me on his own thread, where I myself had never posted, I was granted a spot on his list of derelict posters.
 
Varian P said:
When I was offered a publishing contract for a novel I had posted here, it was on condition that I have it removed from this site. I'd guess the requirement varies from publisher to publisher.

Yep, the ones I've got in anthologies have had to be pulled from here, too.
 
cloudy said:
Yep, the ones I've got in anthologies have had to be pulled from here, too.

Same here.

Hey - you think we could get the almighty scouring pad to post a picture of one of his "checks"? There are many contest winners hanging around here - it would be easy to spot a pretend check from L&M.

:D
 
Varian P said:
When I was offered a publishing contract for a novel I had posted here, it was on condition that I have it removed from this site. I'd guess the requirement varies from publisher to publisher.

I keep expecting that to be the case (being required to pull)--but three publishers so far buying material from me off this site and none asked me to pull the material (one asked that I do followup stories exclusively for them, though). I'm still reeling from the concept of selling a story already published on a free site--that don't happen in mainstream publishing.
 
are they brilliant??

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

My friend Monica, our IT expert, asked me a question the other day.

”SO WHO ARE THEY ANYWAY? YOU KNOW GABBY, THESE FIFTY-ONE AUTHORS ON YOUR LIST.

ARE THEY REALLY GREAT? Or SPECIAL? THAT WONDERFUL? BRILLIANT?”​

“And how would you measure it?” She asked me. “This special talent they seem to have.”

“BY VOTES?

or RATINGS?

or VIEWS?

or CONTESTS?

or FEEDBACK?

or FAVORITE LISTS?”​
she asked.

“Yes Monica, that’s exactly how!” I answered.

“OK, I know about the VOTES,” she said. “That’s what this thread is all about. All fifty-one have proved themselves in that category,” she admitted.

“Yeah, but what about RATINGS then,” Monica the skeptic went on to ask.

“Well Monica, the ratings on these stories are also quite good. Because when I first made the list the place I found them was on the various category TOP RATED lists,” I answered.

Like M-Y-Erotica on the FIRST TIME list, like rgjohn on the ANAL, INCEST, MATURE and other lists, strickland83 on the GROUP list, BatsandGlamour and Sweetsubsarahh on the HOW TO list, greekgoddess on the LOVING WIVES list, masterhynotist all over the MIND CONTROL list, wishfulthinking on the NON CONSENT list, ronde on the MATURE list, niki_2021, Wm_Sexspear, TryAnything and misshoneypot on the INCEST list…ETC., ETC.

“Okay, okay, but what about VIEWS then?” she interrupted me impatiently.

“Well just click open the MOST VIEWS all time, all categories list some time Monica.” The top 100 is littered with our authors – TryAnything, Shale, yourbadboy, niki_2021, scouries, Wm_Sexspear, DirtySlut, G.H. Lawrence, Tawny T, Bobby T, The Scribe, etc., etc.

“Well they probably haven’t won any CONTESTS then,” she argued pettily.

“WRONG!” Many Feathers, rgjohn, TryAnything, sarahhh, KillerMuffin, niki_2021, yourbadboy, Tawny T, Bobby T, Wm_Sexspear, G.H. Lawrence, sweetsubsarahh, brodosist, ronde, are just some of our authors who’ve won contests.

“Well how do they rate on the LITEROTICA member’s FAVORITES list?” my friend asked, not ready to concede yet. “What do the insiders think?”

Well Sarahhh, slickman, TryAnything, rgjohn, yourbadboy, niki_2021, Many Feathers, Tawny T, scouries, Erlikkhan, Bobby T are all in the top fifty.

“They are?”

“Yessss Monica,” I said.

“So why are they always complaining…always demeaning these wonderful writers…those AH people I mean?” she asked.

“That’s the $64,000 question Monica,” I answered.

For minutes our pretty, black haired twenty year old computer expert said nothing. Then suddenly asked, “Are the 1000+ VOTE CLUB authors good in bed Gabby?”

“You’ll never find out you little slut,” I promised as I marched angrily from the room!

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

p.s. this is the 1000+ vote club ladies, mr scouries will only discuss royalty checks on his own thread.
 
that's scouries-brand dishonesty!

scouries said:
“So why are they always complaining…always demeaning these wonderful writers…those AH people I mean?” she asked.

Others have recently pointed out that one reason many of the writers you pretend to honor with your list would prefer not to be on it at all is that you are using them to prop yourself up. This last post of yours is a shining example.

No one is demeaning the people on your list. They are calling you to account for your grandiose claims of superiority.

No matter how you cook the books, shuffle the numbers, how many lists you compile of statistics, the only thing that demonstrates whether your writing is actually good, or not good, is your writing.

Despite the fact that you pretend the purpose of this thread is to discuss and offer feedback on the stories in your list, except for your feeble attempts to twist the words and reactions of those who have done so, you've done everything possible to deflect attention from the substance of your stories.

And it's easy to see why.
 
It must be the air filled head of Gabby that doesn't understand. I mean, I glanced through this thread looking for anywhere that anyone put down any of these other writers. I couldn't find a single post where anyone but Scouries was being knocked, and those posts I thought were well done. I guess it's all a matter of point of view and we know how skewed his is.
 
another really, really important list

Some things that are more popular/have more $ale$ than other things


grape Shasta > a fine Bordeaux
The Enquirer > Harpers
cookie-cutter, poorly-constructed duplexes > The Sistine Chapel
The Jerry Springer Show > Kurosawa's Dreams
a Taco Bell burrito > a good meal by any half-way decent cook
Britney Spears > Wagner
Danielle Steele > Turgenev
Nagel > Picasso
The Back Street Boys > Rimbaud
 
story alert...story alert...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[SIZE=+2]*** CLUB MEMBER *** STORY ALERT ***[/SIZE]​

Club Member [SIZE=+2]scouries[/SIZE] released a new story on the Literotica site today. Titled 9/11: Bin Laden’s Babies, this Incest Category tale is the latest best seller from LITEROTICA’S most famous and beloved author.

A story of intrigue and suspense, this sexy, modern day thriller has two teen siblings facing the evil machinations of Bin Laden and his cum filled Al-Qaidi minions as they attempt to spread their terrorism to the American heartland..

So please read, vote and comment on this excellent work. I read it and I gave it a big [size=+2]5[/size].

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
vomit.jpg


Poor Gabby, after being forced to read and praise the latest story by the boss.
 
scouries said:
scouries released a new story on the Literotica site today. Titled 9/11: Bin Laden’s Babies, this Incest Category tale is the latest best seller from LITEROTICA’S most famous and beloved author.

I read it and I gave it a big [size=+2]5[/size].

Geez, that story's been up all day, and you don't have even ten votes yet?

Or is it that your jillions of readers didn't like it enough to give it an average score of at least 4.5? Even with that big 5 you voted for yourself?

Seems weird that lots of other stories posted today are doing so much better than one posted by the site's most famous and beloved author. :confused:
 
scouries world of sad, sad lies

This comment appears on scouries latest:

5Superb!
11/29/07 by Anonymous
I just love the creativity and am so drawn into the twists and turns of the story. I can only dream one day to write like you. Thank you so much, Wendy Stone

Gee, why would Daniellekitten sign her published pen name, but post as "anonymous"?

Fucking pathetic.

So, scouries, are ANY of the comments praising your story legitimate?
 
Last edited:
just getting away from scouries self-promotion, or otherwise, for a moment, one thing that strikes me about the "most-read" stories lists over on the stories board is the over-representation of "incest" themed stories. i had never been interested or drawn to this genre, thinking it a little off limits for my tastes, but i must admit i keep going back to read Hornets story "Oops". this, imo, is a seriously great story, but i cannot work out what has got me hooked on it.

Are there any theories, or consensus, on why so many incest stories are in the top echelon of the most read lists?
 
Saladin, yes.

There are very few sites that allow any kind of incest story. Scouries bleats here about the over 18 rule - but doesn't admit to the limits on posting his so-called stories.
 
Saladin, yes.

There are very few sites that allow any kind of incest story. Scouries bleats here about the over 18 rule - but doesn't admit to the limits on posting his so-called stories saves him.

Incest stories here are a very limited fantasy for inadequate individuals, like Scouries, that don't have a normal sex life and seek refuge in the womb or inflatable sex dolls.

Read a few stories and you will see the problem.
 
scouries said:
Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[SIZE=+2]*** CLUB MEMBER *** STORY ALERT ***[/SIZE]​

Club Member [SIZE=+2]scouries[/SIZE] released a new story on the Literotica site today. Titled 9/11: Bin Laden’s Babies, this Incest Category tale is the latest best seller from LITEROTICA’S most famous and beloved author.

A story of intrigue and suspense, this sexy, modern day thriller has two teen siblings facing the evil machinations of Bin Laden and his cum filled Al-Qaidi minions as they attempt to spread their terrorism to the American heartland..

So please read, vote and comment on this excellent work. I read it and I gave it a big [size=+2]5[/size].

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

It was the biggest load of vomit-making, anti-Western crap, badly written, I have ever seen.
 
ok, i give up...we'll put you on the darn list miss dk...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

Alright miss kitten, the boss has given up! If you want to be in the women’s auxiliary that much he’ll put you there. I woulda just told you to get lost but the boss still has a soft spot for you. I don’t know why.

Especially after all the grief you’ve given him (and me!). You started with all those stupid posts (see page 1 and 2 on this thread). They were bad enough. But then all the incessant e-mails and IM’s and PM’s begging to be made a member. Like over twenty a day every day this month! Whining pleas like this one, “Oh please Jaime…I’ve always been your friend…why’s Selena on the list and not me…”

Anyway the boss has ordered me to put you on so don’t thank me. You took poor oily’s place you know. And don’t ask to be moved up! I’ve only got so much patience.
 
Last edited:
Why don't you post the date posted and the scores for the most votes over 1000 club. I'll bet it would make some interesting reading.

If your list gets any longer, it'll be a thread by itself. :rolleyes:
 
February's top stories

Shit, scouries, I don't see you anywhere on this list. Do you think maybe there's some kind of mistake? Who's this GWBosh person whose incest story beat all of yours for the month of February, anyway? I've never even heard of them, and the readers voted him/her to glory ahead of the great and powerful Scouries?!

Oh well. I see there are a few familiar names among the winners. Congratulations!

Laurel said:
On the 15th of every month (or thereabouts), we tally up the votes from stories submitted during the previous month. The story in each category with the best voting score compared to all other stories submitted that month is automatically eligible for the 2007 Literotica Author Awards voting.

At the end of the year, we will have 12 nominees in each category. The 4 stories in each category with the best voting scores at the end of the year will go on to the final voting. One will be selected in each category as the top story for 2007.

Congratulations to the authors below, whose stories were ranked top in their category for the month. These are February's eligible works.

*
ENGLISH
Anal - Julie's Asshole Is Used By Group / Alex_likes_Butts
BDSM - A Good Student / dr_mabeuse
Celebrities - Sex of Warcraft: New Partners / OrcHippie
Chain Stories - Laresa's World Ch. 22: Rutila / Darkniciad
Erotic Couplings - Proper Military Bearing Ch. 02 / katnip_21f
Erotic Horror - Fucked by a Man-Beast Ch. 04 / Babee_girl
Exhibitionist & Voyeur - Munich / Travel Girl
Fetish - The Taste of Revenge / david73
First Time - Nurse Jenny Experiences Midway Ch. 03 / BlewWater69
Gay Male - No Wonder He's So Cocky / dixeenormous
Group Sex - Poker With The Teachers / anonymousreader
How To - How to Take Erotic Pictures / fieryjen
Humor & Satire - The Sisterhood of the Smiling Penis / Dinsmore
Illustrated - Shirna Jones - Alt Sexual Healing / pickle46
Incest/Taboo - To Save Her Daddy's Life Ch. 02 / GWBosh
Interracial Love - True Colors Ch. 08 / SecretFantasy69
Lesbian Sex - Caitlin and Sara Ch. 05 / babylez
Letters & Transcripts - Valentines Letter / iaffectyou
Loving Wives - Two Cocks for Lynne / LEATBT
Mature - Fire in the Night Ch. 12 / sunnylynn
Mind Control - Sexual Immersion Pt. 01 / Ghosthostblue
Non-Erotic - Sanctuary / Nirvanadragones
NonConsent/Reluctance - Bean Counter Ch. 12 / Creamer
NonHuman - Deidre & Horniest Horny / Boxlicker101
Novels and Novellas - Detention, Day 01 / dc25
Reviews & Essays - Transportation Challenge / Coming Together
Romance - She Had it All / Dinsmore
Sci-Fi & Fantasy - Sisters of the Cohort Ch. 05 / Soebek110
Text With Audio - none submitted
Toys & Masturbation - Toys are Us / TxRad
Transsexual & Crossdresser - Susan's First Time / sarge13
 
scouries said:
Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

Alright miss kitten, the boss has given up! If you want to be in the women’s auxiliary that much he’ll put you there. I woulda just told you to get lost but the boss still has a soft spot for you. I don’t know why.

Especially after all the grief you’ve given him (and me!). You started with all those stupid posts (see page 1 and 2 on this thread). They were bad enough. But then all the incessant e-mails and IM’s and PM’s begging to be made a member. Like over twenty a day every day this month! Whining pleas like this one, “Oh please Jaime…I’ve always been your friend…why’s Selena on the list and not me…”

Anyway the boss has ordered me to put you on so don’t thank me. You took poor oily’s place you know. And don’t ask to be moved up! I’ve only got so much patience.

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST VOTES RECEIVED LIST

100 STORIES
1000+ VOTES

14 CATEGORIES
ANAL
EXHIBITIONISM
EROTIC COUPLINGS
FIRST TIME
GROUP SEX
HOW TO
ILLUSTRATED
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
MIND CONTROL
NON CONSENT

51 AUTHORS

BY YEAR
2000 – 1
2001 – 16
2002 – 35
2003 – 20
2004 – 14
2005 – 7
2006 – 4
2007 – 2​

7870 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
5549 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn
5060 Service TryAnything*
4664 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 01-06 Wm_Sexspear
4624 A Little Blue Dress Wm_Sexspear*
4419 Discovering Diane Wm_Sexspear
3885 Laura's Vineyard ronde
3695 Cheerleader TryAnything*
3603 "Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned scouries
3568 Sara’s Car Trip youbadboy*
3458 Replacing My Cum Bucket Bobby T
3286 It Started with a Kiss Ch. 01 miss_honeypot
3102 Hindsight rgjohn
2732 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 11-13 Wm_Sexspear
2396 A Mother-In-Law's Valentine TheScribe
2321 Anal at Last! SteamyChik
2315 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 10-11 Wm_Sexspear*
2273 If The Price is Right Wm_Sexspear*
2202 That Summer rgjohn
2190 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 14-15 Wm_Sexspear
2082 The Journey Pt. 01 rgjohn
2035 Divorced Brother & Sister Holiday brandybuck
2008 Katie's Massage bilbo181
1908 Blowjobs for Dummies BatsandGlamour
1895 Coma Slickman
1874 Dangerous Assignment rgjohn
1869 Erin TryAnything
1821 A Girl Called Mickey Dunstable
1789 My Best Friend's Girl Dolma Kalem
1722 Truth or Treat Stories by Jake
1687 Stacey's Mom TheScribe
1666 A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender rgjohn
1648 King Size Bed strickland83
1640 Seducing Mother & Daughter masterhypnotist
1635 Discovering My Nasty Wife Tony88888
1634 Showering With My Sexy Sister Tawny T
1598 Friend's Sister is Hypnotized masterhypnotist
1594 The Time of My Life rgjohn
1584 Morning Light Part1 rgjohn
1564 How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 3 Bobby T
1536 My Little Cheerleader youbadboy
1531 Seduction by Hypnosis masterhypnotist
1527 A Baffling Shower jthserra
1517 A Craving for Cock Ch. 03 Erlikkhan
1462 How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ BatsandGlamour
1450 Mike Has a Family Controlled masterhypnotist
1445 Colleen Texas Refugee*
1442 Cat Tail Albatross
1442 Sybian Training Couture
1411 I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 01 qqnforyou6
1384 deleted deleted***
1375 Neighbors NerfHerder
1365 A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06 nikki_2021
1357 Morning Light Part 5 rgjohn
1348 Cumming of Age Ch. 6 Bobby T
1346 A New Beginning HotLisaG
1329 Jenny Try Anything*
1307 Peeping Tom yourbadboy*
1303 The Big Swing wiintermute
1301 Swimming With the Dolphins scouries
1296 It Started with a Kiss Ch. 02 miss_honeypot
1288 Two Pregnant Moms…and Sis scouries
1281 Lisa Tries a Strip Club greek goddess
1261 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica
1256 Front Lawn Butt Sex KillerMuffin
1248 Brenda's Erotica Shale
1239 Amanda Chicago Bob
1239 My Sister, The Bitch TryAnything
1230 Valentine Siblings scouries
1213 Daddy’s Slut Girl Dirty Slut*
1209 Daddy's Slut Girl Ch. 02 Dirty Slut
1206 The Seduction of Amy rgjohn
1194 Jackie's First Anal damonX
1190 Black Gold Jake Lost
1183 Cumming of Age Ch. 4 Bobby T
1169 Boarder Controls Family masterhypnotist
1162 Sodomizing Hannah KillerMuffin
1159 Hypno-Submission of Jenny Ch. 1 emma_sub
1154 Winter Vacation randomencounter2003
1144 The Door Prize Stefan_J
1139 Practice Date Chicago Bob
1133 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 07-08 Wm_Sexspear*
1130 A Valentine Present masterhypnotist
1115 Becoming A Hero, & A Man Nigel
1115 How Do You Spell Relief? Ch.2 BobbyT*
1112 Hearts on Fire rgjohn
1091 A French Virgin Ch. 01 sexual improv
1081 Liveaboard Fun TryAnything
1079 Secret Summer with Melinda youbadboy
1072 Girls Tennis Coach Slickman
1067 A New Life Part 1 rgjohn
1065 deleted deleted***
1062 The Novice wishfulthinking
1047 A Heart-On for Daddy sarahhh**
1030 Future Shock TryAnything
1029 A Born Slut Dirty Slut*
1025 Learning Hypnosis Ch. 02 RedJohnny
1007 Decent Family Biskit
1000 Anal Sex (Gasp!): A Hands On Manual sweetsubsarahh****
1000 My Three Sisters…and Mom ManyFeathers (aka TheSandman)*****
*new additions in September
**story received over one thousand votes before it was removed from the site
***author removed his 2 1000+ plus stories in September 2007
****added Oct 2007
*****added Nov 2007 special circumstances
All figures are from August 2007 except for the new additions. Figures will be updated in January 2008.

[size=+2]LITEROTICA’S ALL-TIME “1000+ VOTE” CLUB[/SIZE]



[size=+2]MEMBERSHIP LIST[/SIZE]


[size=+2]Albatross
BatsandGlamour
bilbo181
Biskit
Bobby T
brandybuck
Chicago Bob
Couture
damonX
Dirty Slut
Dolma Kalem
*** deleted ***
Dunstable
emma_sub
Erlikkhan
greek goddess
HotLisaG
Jake Lost
jthserra
KillerMuffin
Many Feathers (aka TheSandman)
masterhypnotist
miss_honeypot
M-Y-Erotica
NerfHerder
Nigel
nikki_2021
qqnforyou6
randomencounter2003
RedJohnny
rgjohn
ronde
sarahhh**
scouries
sexual improv
Shale
Slickman
SteamyChik
Stefan_J
Stories by Jake
strickland83
sweetsubsarahh
Tawny T
Texas Refuggee*
TheScribe
Tony88888
TryAnything
wiintermute
wishfulthinking
Wm_Sexspear
youbadboy
[/size]​

*new member September 14, 2007
**ex-officio non voting member now that her 1000+ story has been removed from the site.
***member was deleted at his request and the removal of the story from the site.

[size=+2] WOMENS AUXILLIRY of the ALL-TIME “1000+ VOTE” CLUB[/SIZE]


[size=+2]MEMBERSHIP LIST[/SIZE]

[size=+2]SelenaKittyn
Susan2002
RedHairedandFriendly
Goldeniangel
Jenny_Jackson
DanielleKitten
[/size]​

Since certain categories aren’t represented on my lists I’ve decided to publish the highest vote getting story in these missing categories. Of course they won’t be “officially” in the 1000+ club nor will the authors be members of the club but I thought it would be interesting for you the readers to see them. *Figures as of early September 2007.

ROMANCE
893 “Sales Team” by Cat5 2005 4.91

GAY MALE
870 “We’re Not Gay” by inwardbound 2002 4.80

TEXT WITH AUDIO
810 “Fifteen Minutes” by CraZy 2002 3.83

NON HUMAN
712 “Cael’s Star” by sachiaiko 2003 4.87

SCI-FI
712 “Cherry-Girl” by Omni 2003 4.82

BDSM
666 “Journey Into Submission” by Moyds_jewel 2002 4.74

TOYS
578 An Almost Perfect Awakening” by Wm_Sexspear 2002 4.55

FETISH
518 “I Helped My Husband” by yesplease8 2004 4.72

NOVELS
514 “A Christmas Play” by Starlight 2002 4.85

TRANSEXUALS
504 “What A Man Needs?” by Brookell 2003 4.79

HUMOR
382 “The Double D’s Play D&D” by GeorgeTasker 2004 4.80

EROTIC HORROR
337 “A Ghost of a Chance” by Dingus Guy 2003 4.51

CELEBRITIES
310 “Cutting Room Floor” by ZIP CODE 2002 4.70


compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
While being physically under Jenny is something a girl could only dream of, being in your perverted little club is something I don't want. I decline. Incase you didn't understand, that means, I don't fucking want to have anything to do with you. Understood?

Probably not, you don't have the common courtesy of a gnat or the people smarts either. You wouldn't know how to treat someone with a little gentility or grace if it killed you.
 
FANTASY

scouries said:
If you want to be in the women’s auxiliary that much he’ll put you there.....But then all the incessant e-mails and IM’s and PM’s begging to be made a member. Like over twenty a day every day this month! Whining pleas like this one, “Oh please Jaime…I’ve always been your friend…why’s Selena on the list and not me…”


REALITY

1 piece of shyte
12/03/07 by Anonymous in England
this story has nothing to do with erotic literature. Filled with pure racism and gramatical mistakes. Stories like that should be banned on Lit.

-*-

1Racism is not inspiring
11/30/07 by Anonymous in Sweden
The storyline is far fetched, racist and a sterling example of what is wrong with the United States today.

Your writing lacks creativity, and your word skills are so deficient that they make John Normal look like a genius.

There are several simple tools that even an imbecile can learn to use. They're called spelling and grammar checkers, and are found in EVERY word processing program out there. Please do the rest of us a favor and learn to use them, since you're apparently too damned lazy to learn to write. I fear that even learning these tools is too much for you, as apparently you cannot take constructive criticism. Opposable thumbs are wasted on you. It's said that given enough time to play with a typewriter, a chimp will come up with Hamlet. Which places you somewhat below them on the evolutionary scale.

I am not registered on the Lit forums, but I've seen your precious little thread. I am not friends with any of these people. I have no axe to grind. I am merely a fan of good writing and imaginative story lines. If you really were the decent human being you claim to be, you would STFU and step aside for the real writers. But again, to come to such a decision requires a level of sophistication and intellect that you apparently lack.

Do the rest of us a favor and use a condom when you boff your siblings or your mom. It's not healthy when a family tree grows into a Bush.

-*-

5Very Stupid
11/30/07 by Anonymous in England
This is very stupid MR SCOURIES no I do not want a sequel,every one is entitled to a second chance,DONT PUSH YOU LUCK

-*-

1Barf
11/29/07 by Anonymous
This is the biggest load of vomit-making, anti-Western crap, badly written, I have ever seen.

-*-

1This was lame
11/29/07 by Anonymous
Bad plot, bad story, not worth it.

-*-

1Go make another list
11/28/07 by Anonymous
asshole. You sure can't write for shit.

-*-

1Are you fucking nuts?
11/28/07 by Anonymous
another racist bullshit story from the biggest whiner on Lit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top