What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Already had two cups of coffee, so right now drinking a crystal light raspberry ice tea.
 
English Breakfast Tea.

I think I was drinking English Breakfast Tea last time I answered this question too. Although, in the meantime, I have also had several cups of coffee and three or four glasses of water.

And if could just shake this little bout of 'man flu' that is plaguing me, I might feel like a sip of the rather fine Gimblett Gravels red that I acquired a couple of weeks back.
 
Iced tea.

Okay, so I don't spend money on bottled teas, but I'm becoming a tea snob and this is my own blend of black current, assam (or was it Ceylon? :confused: Hmm. Damn. Will have to call them again next time) and darjeeling. It's what they use to create the house blend at the Russian Tea Time in Chicago and will even sell you a little baggie of the fine cut stuff for $10 a pop. Decided I could try to make it myself since the $10 plus the $350 round-trip airfare was a bit steep (;)) for a few pots of tea.
 
I am currently double fisting. Going back and forth between a cup of hot coffee and a bottle of green tea.
 
I could say the same, although I'd be 'honoring' my Irish roots. Yes, I'm working the alcohol. Today was most foul.

Sad to say I got hammered last night and just can't do it two nights in a row anymore. And honoring my Russian roots last night was strictly stoli.
 
Dr Pepper.

Rootbeer.

Water.

Green tea.

Decisions, decisions.
 
I am currently double fisting. Going back and forth between a cup of hot coffee and a bottle of green tea.

:D:D:D

Haha! Thanks.

Okay. So part of the chuckles comes from a decent bottle (shared) of Louis Latour Pinot Noir. Was recommended and the vendor didn't let me down. :)
 
After a palate pleasing California Pinot Noir with dinner, I am now sipping on a flavorful cup of Darjeeling tea. Later I'll indulge in some English shortbread biscuits (cookies) and more tea. :D
 
Sad to say I got hammered last night and just can't do it two nights in a row anymore. And honoring my Russian roots last night was strictly stoli.

I have some of those, too. :)

Of course, a few years ago, I swore off straight vodka after the worst hangover ever. Silly me, I know better than to slam vodka shots.

1/3 a bottle of a lovely chardonnay and I manage to not break any dishes while washing up. Still in a foul mood, however.

TxRad, I wouldn't mix Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, water and green tea, either. That would just be nasty. Oh, nice story today, btw. :) I have to figure out what I want to say, because I suck in the public comment department. Ask my editor.
 
Jianyin Kele - which is Diet Coke outside China and tastes more lemony here than in Europe/US.
 
Back
Top