The Rough and Barbaric husband and his Devoted Wife (CLOSED)

Amanda was so happy hearing Josh say he loved her. She loved him so much and just liked being with him. They were laying in the warm tub together. She was running her fingers through his hair as his hand stroked her sides. She loved the snuggling together after sex. "It is okay we need to get things ready for tonight and you need to get me my outfit. Your all clean so your okay to go now." She said.

They got out of the bath. He got dressed and she just wrapped a towel round herself. She stroked her hair out of her eyes. He kissed her. "Bye huni. I love you. Don't be too long!" She said smiling at him. She slapped his ass before he walked out. She stood in front of the mirror and she tied her hair up in a ponytail.

She decided she was going to a fit in a workout before they had their date/play night. She got changed into http://data2.whicdn.com/images/70242169/large.jpg. She put her ipod on and grabbed a water bottle. She went into the home gym. She jumped onto the treadmill. She was running on the machine building up a sweat.

Back