The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your business sounds very interesting! but I won't pry.

:eek: anna, you are so :cool: you are practically frozen! Except for being very hot too, of course. Luckily the two together make you the perfect ambient temperature for good company.
The business, if it takes off, it selling sensual aids in the home, much like Tupperware or Avon.

I'm "cool?" Why thank you! Seriously though, I was never part of the "cool" crowd in school, so being thought so now makes me blush a bit.

Good morning, Duchess. Just before midnight here too, but I'll take a cup of coffee. Good NASCAR race today and now I have the F1 race streaming on my second monitor. Hopefully I'll get some quality writing in tonight. Got some fans nipping at me to get my next chapter written.
Yes, get that chapter written. Nice that you could watch F1 while surfing the 'net. I'm waiting for them to return to Europe so that their schedule and mine coincide. I can't stay up until all hours and then function the next day.

Looks even better with black icing sugar... :)
Oh dear.... Okay, I'd be considered the best woman EVER if I found that around here. However, I refuse to feed the fella's belief that he is a Jedi Knight/Sith Lord. Seriously, he can't make up his mind.

I just got in from helping a friend find a dress to wear to a beach wedding. Even more fun, I found a few things for myself. ;)

Is it weird I feel the need to check in here for a little normalcy? As in, as regards my life, not even on the rest of the wacky Lit board?

I'll have to be back later. In a moment of mom madness I volunteered to help with the kids school yearbook. It involves computer acumen. I have no idea what I'm doing. But I'm an intelligent, grown woman! I should be able to figure it out, right?

Is it weird I feel the need to check in here for a little normalcy? As in, as regards my life, not even on the rest of the wacky Lit board?

I'll have to be back later. In a moment of mom madness I volunteered to help with the kids school yearbook. It involves computer acumen. I have no idea what I'm doing. But I'm an intelligent, grown woman! I should be able to figure it out, right?

Nope, not weird at all. :D Have fun with the yearbook. Dug up my senior year yearbook the other day while cleaning my study. Ah, the memories. Only now do I realize that some of the notes written in it were quite flirty. :eek:

Oh no, I missed the punch and classic rock. I hope there's at least some of Steve's awesome kids' totally awesome cake left - may the force be with you, Steve, and the cake with me. I am totally going to my cookware shop to demand why they are not selling such a cool caketin as Whitby does seem a little far to drive for one, even with the allure of oysters.

The business, if it takes off, it selling sensual aids in the home, much like Tupperware or Avon.

I'm "cool?" Why thank you! Seriously though, I was never part of the "cool" crowd in school, so being thought so now makes me blush a bit.

Yes, get that chapter written. Nice that you could watch F1 while surfing the 'net. I'm waiting for them to return to Europe so that their schedule and mine coincide. I can't stay up until all hours and then function the next day.

Oh dear.... Okay, I'd be considered the best woman EVER if I found that around here. However, I refuse to feed the fella's belief that he is a Jedi Knight/Sith Lord. Seriously, he can't make up his mind.

I just got in from helping a friend find a dress to wear to a beach wedding. Even more fun, I found a few things for myself. ;)

Gosh, thanks for letting us know. I admit I was really curious! How :cool: is that! Are you sure you weren't one of the 'cool' crowd at school? Cuz you are rocking now! I thought I wasn't that cool until I went back to the school reunion. It was really nice to get to dance again with one of my first snogs and the boy I fancied but was too shy to admit it, LOL. I was the nice girl. I was so nice the other kids apologised if they swore round me. Shut up! stop laughing, it's true!

ROFL at your fella's being torn between being a Jedi Knight and a Sith Lord! Steve, seriously, that cake is the business. I suppose they don't do Princess Leia? I'm really trying to encourage the warrior princess thing here in the face of the school's attempts to turn Piglet into another Stepford ladette. OK, all right, I just love warrior princesses myself.

Is the coffee on?
:rose:

What? Isn't this place normal? LOL, what's normal. Coming here keeps me sane!
:heart:

Actually, I was talking real classic rock, such as The Guess Who, Deep Purple, and Cream, among others. I don't think "Hair" bands play into that.

They do now. Most hair bands from the 80s are now, technically, classic rock. That means Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Poison, etc.

Which means, then, that Deep Purple, the Guess Who, and Cream would be oldies . . . .

:devil:

"Sensual aids..." Oh my! Does that mean you get to "road test the products...? ;)

Didn't your momma ever teach you the true way to a man's heart is through Star Wars baked goods...? :D

And that reminds me, you never did post a pic of those boots... ;)

Actually, I was talking real classic rock, such as The Guess Who, Deep Purple, and Cream, among others. I don't think "Hair" bands play into that.

Ah, but are we talking Gillan Purple or Coverdale Purple...? :D

Now you're just getting technical.

Besides, everyone knows David Coverdale wasn't big until Whitesnake.

*ducks*

Ok, whoa, hold on now. I know I'm practically a baby, still wet behind the ears, but are you saying that David Coverdale was in Deep Purple before Whitesnake?

*doing frantic internet research*

Wow. I just learned way more about David Coverdale than I needed to know. But really, I didn't know! I thought he was just a hack ripping off Led Zeppelin!Ha.

Ok, whoa, hold on now. I know I'm practically a baby, still wet behind the ears, but are you saying that David Coverdale was in Deep Purple before Whitesnake?

*doing frantic internet research*

Wow. I just learned way more about David Coverdale than I needed to know. But really, I didn't know! I thought he was just a hack ripping off Led Zeppelin!Ha.

Okay, you can shut up now. You're making me feel old. :p

Okay, you can shut up now. You're making me feel old. :p

Yeah, me too... :(

Careful, Slyc, you're messin' with my teenage role model there... ;)

Truth be told, I love both. Ian Gillan's voice is phenomenal but, given my age, I worked back over from the Coverdale era.

<nostalgic smile> I remember just how life-and-death the great Whitesnake / Rainbow schism was at 14... :rolleyes: No prizes for guessing which faction I was in... :D

Don't worry guys, I'm old, too. I just like to pretend I'm not. ;)

But I really had no idea David Coverdale was in Deep Purple. Deep Purple might have been just a teensy bit before my time ...:heart:

But I really had no idea David Coverdale was in Deep Purple. Deep Purple might have been just a teensy bit before my time ...:heart:

In that case, honey, you ain't old... ;)

Truth be told, I love both. Ian Gillan's voice is phenomenal but, given my age, I worked back over from the Coverdale era.

<nostalgic smile> I remember just how life-and-death the great Whitesnake / Rainbow schism was at 14... :rolleyes: No prizes for guessing which faction I was in... :D

Eh . . . Rainbow? ;)

Don't feel bad. Coverdale wasn't a name until after DP fell apart and he started hyping himself with Whitesnake. His charisma and popularity was linked to the mid-late 80s video era, in which Tawny Kitaen danced on his Jag . . . .

Given all that, I really loved most of his music. Still of the Night, Kittens Got Claws, Judgement Day . . . serious crank-it-up rock. ;)

In that case, honey, you ain't old... ;)

No, you ain't . . . tease.

How's this?

I prefer Journey when Steve Perry was just a backup singer and Greg Rowley did lead vocals. ;)

How many people know that Journey was really Neal Schon's band, and not Perry's?

Erm. . Molly, "the Guess who" ?
Do you mean "the Who" ? (Pete Townsend & Co) ?

They do now. Most hair bands from the 80s are now, technically, classic rock. That means Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Poison, etc.

Which means, then, that Deep Purple, the Guess Who, and Cream would be oldies . . . .

:devil:

Sorry, Willy: NOT OLDIES.
Personally, I found Motley Crue to be a tad noisy. . .

Eh . . . Rainbow? ;)

See this entry.

OK, chaps. Carry on with the music chat - it makes a nice background murmur.

Meanwhile, serious stuff. I have stuck my mobile into my study and taken this random shot. This is what I have to tackle - in two days, and while also giving the whole house a top to toe clean before the family return bearing laundry, and we get the new cat. :eek: At least I don't have to worry about food, cuz there's just me here now :rolleyes: and everyone knows a good MILF can survive on dried cat food (meow!), of which I just bought a bag, mmmm nom nom nom (yuck - at least HP won't feel jealous!)

Supportive comments while I wrestle with thirty years worth of carefully filed (not!) bank statements and piccies of cubs I once knew (ah, that sweetie my secretary ...) will be much appreciated.

Heating on (cuz you can't do this sort of thing if you're cold and miserable!), kettle on, hair up, MILF on target.
:caning: (oh, that's me beating a carpet! don't get nervous now ;))

Attachments

• Photo1003.jpg
    Photo1003.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 19
OK, chaps. Carry on with the music chat - it makes a nice background murmur.

Meanwhile, serious stuff. I have stuck my mobile into my study and taken this random shot. This is what I have to tackle - in two days, and while also giving the whole house a top to toe clean before the family return bearing laundry, and we get the new cat. :eek: At least I don't have to worry about food, cuz there's just me here now :rolleyes: and everyone knows a good MILF can survive on dried cat food (meow!), of which I just bought a bag, mmmm nom nom nom (yuck - at least HP won't feel jealous!)

Supportive comments while I wrestle with thirty years worth of carefully filed (not!) bank statements and piccies of cubs I once knew (ah, that sweetie my secretary ...) will be much appreciated.

Heating on (cuz you can't do this sort of thing if you're cold and miserable!), kettle on, hair up, MILF on target.
:caning: (oh, that's me beating a carpet! don't get nervous now ;))

Nervous?. Moi? [Exit stage left, at high speed.]

If you really need a challenge, my house needs some serious work . . . . .

Supportive Hug.

Nervous?. Moi? [Exit stage left, at high speed.]

If you really need a challenge, my house needs some serious work . . . . .

Supportive Hug.

Have you seen that piccie?!!! A serious challenge?!!!

Besides, if I want someone-else's house to do, I've got the Outlaw Dad's still to clear out, oh joy. We will both cry buckets when he eventually allows me to take the bags of Outlaw mom's clothes away.

Oh bother. I wish I hadn't thought of her.
:rose:

I'm just going to start heaving the boxes out now.

Thanks for nice hug! <hug>

Have you seen that piccie?!!! A serious challenge?!!!

Besides, if I want someone-else's house to do, I've got the Outlaw Dad's still to clear out, oh joy. We will both cry buckets when he eventually allows me to take the bags of Outlaw mom's clothes away.

Thanks for nice hug! <hug>

Yes, I saw the picture; it reminded me of King Tut's tomb.

And: I had that problem - twice.
One late, lamented daughter (her Mum couldn't have the clear-out) and later, her Mum (that wasn't much fun; I keep finding stuff 14 years later).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back