Working while the sunshines...

MattWolf

Renaissance Fella
It is a struggle to work, knowing that I'm stuck in the office while others are having fun down the beach or in swish outdoor cafes on tree-lined avenues in sophisticated European cities...

Difficult not to get distracted by all the... well... you know... distractions, digressions and diversions that are out there attempting to stop to get in the way of my virtuous intentions.

So, I'm me - male, 40, English - and if any smart, playful, wonderful woman would like to distract me with a diverting digression, then please drop me a message.

I'm being really slow leaving for work this morning. Is there a smart, sassy, sexy woman about who'd like to delay me further?

I'm being really slow leaving for work this morning. Is there a smart, sassy, sexy woman about who'd like to delay me further?

Wondering what kind of day it'll be today. A hardworking day, a lazy day, a day spent with a good book, a diy day, a horny day...

Actually it is raining today, but still, anybody like to chat to blow away the cobwebs?

Back