What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I want my pussy worshiped and be made to cum until I can't walk. My hair pulled ass spanked and dirty deeds whispered into my ear while I cum so hard on his cock, I push it out and drench him.
Just sayin

That I want my pussy worshiped and be made to cum until I can't walk. My hair pulled ass spanked and dirty deeds whispered into my ear while I cum so hard on his cock, I push it out and drench him.
Just sayin

I am developing a reputation on here as the pussy worshiper. -just saying lol

just had my first milkshake from sonic........pretty damn good!

I wonder what a Ray Bradbury-written piece of erotica would have been like? Oh wait, I know it wouldn't have been well accepted: He would have used too many big words.

I'm sorry, but aren't there any threads in the Playground these days that don't have to do with "the person above you" or "name something else" or "change/add/takeaway a letter" ...I mean, I guess this is one

Let's talk about stuff..? I hate all these "person above you" things cause on my smart phone by the time it posts it's not the person above me, it's two other people that have already responded :/

Grr.

I'm sorry, but aren't there any threads in the Playground these days that don't have to do with "the person above you" or "name something else" or "change/add/takeaway a letter" ...I mean, I guess this is one

Let's talk about stuff..? I hate all these "person above you" things cause on my smart phone by the time it posts it's not the person above me, it's two other people that have already responded :/

Grr.

click the link in my sig... we talk about all kinds of stuff... and Red's thread they really talk about a lot of stuff... the threads are there... you just have to look around

Of all the days for a hot man to knock on my door and ask me to the pub, it has to be tonight when I'm babysitting, dammit!

My feet and hands have been wet for like 4 hours...and now they're cold and pruney :rolleyes:

sticker375x360.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back