Women who like to be taken forcefully

get on your fucking knees now you little whore, nobody wants you and you should be glad I'm willing to take my god damn time to even touch you.

I think if you are with someone you love and trust and they have respect for you then everyone should try it but with someone you dont know well it would be....dangerous. a fun roleplaying game could turn into a show of power and will where someone could get hurt... some people take it way to far and dont respect limits they just want what they want and they dont care who gets hurt in the mean time.

I'm going to agree with the vast majority of female respondents here. To me, abdicating control in a sexual situation is often the ultimate turn on.

I'm dominant in so many other aspects of my life: my work, kids, family responsibilities, so much rests on my shoulders...and I take it.

Last edited:
I have posted in here once before but I just cannot get enough of this thread.

I have a high pain tolerance.....very high. Nipple calms I can tolerate very well. A stiff beating to my ass when I have been bad I can orgasm off that. Being slammed hard into the wall with my face burried in it. Or when I deepthroat, my Love holding my head down there and plugging my nose until I am on the brink of passing out.

Anyways, enough of that hehe. But yes, I love to be taken forcefully, without warning, unexpected.

You must be my twin sister.....hahahahaha

I'm dominant in so many other aspects of my life: my work, kids, family responsibilities, so much rests on my shoulders...and I take it. QUOTE]

Same with me (minus the kids)... I'm so in control of damn near every other aspect of my life, that to be able to completely surrender to someone else... mmm turns me on just thinking about it.. only had one guy who could ever take me there physically to this point in my life. Unfortunately I'm currently with a man who knows what gets me off, but stubbornly reserves tying me up for a once or twice a year thing... and even after that refuses to take things to the level my body craves.

it looks like a big similarity with women submissives....we are very dominant in our day to day lives. Home, work, family etc etc. I know for me...its the only time I can finally stop being in control. A time that I am with someone I trust enough to give all that control too. I know the rewards will be plentiful!

I'm going to agree with the vast majority of female respondents here. To me, abdicating control in a sexual situation is often the ultimate turn on.

I'm dominant in so many other aspects of my life: my work, kids, family responsibilities, so much rests on my shoulders...and I take it. My husband can't top me in the bedroom to save his life; the power dynamic is skewed the other way.

This I totally understand and my situation is similar. Master gives me all that I need and more. He knows me better than I and what I need before I do. :heart:

it looks like a big similarity with women submissives....we are very dominant in our day to day lives. Home, work, family etc etc. I know for me...its the only time I can finally stop being in control. A time that I am with someone I trust enough to give all that control too. I know the rewards will be plentiful!

If you do any research on the psychology behind submissiveness, you'll understand that's the single most significant reason why some people get off on being submissive - they tend to be dominant or "in control" during their daily lives. And it's not just women. The same applies to men as well.

I agree.
For me, it's about being able to clear my head totally and simply be. I can totally let go, which is very liberating. In those moments I am metaphorically stripped bare and can get to the core of who I am without the need to dress myself in all the required elemnts to make it through day to day life. I am not a mother, housekeeper, breadwinner......I am just me.

Let's not forget also in these erotic times that one of the safest ways to have these "Rape fantasy's" it really is smart to have a bdsm contract in place where these wishes have been spelled out. I know I saw contacts here years ago and you can safely spell your wishes out in advance. I know it could ruin the fantasy some, but with all this talk I didn't see where it was brought up. Cover your ass also...
It is terribly erotic and such a high but cover you ass too... Play contracts are common.... Be safe all... :cool:

What I like about force is the physical aspect- I just like responding to a strong physical presence. It engages me more on all levels.

There is being taken forcefully, which I experience as him not taking no for an answer. He uses my body, or demands something from me, to which I'll respond with compliance- it can be anything from him fucking me early in the morning when I'm still half asleep and very passive, to him pulling me into the washroom at a restaurant and demanding a blowjob. Sometimes it's just forceful, overwhelming sex.

But there are other degrees of this I enjoy- I LOVE rough sex involving some barehanded violence (face slapping, hair pulling, choking, etc.) where even the sex itself can start out painful. Sometimes I remain compliant, sometimes I resist throughout, but it always gives me intense orgasms.

And to take that further, I do have fantasies of violent rape- stranger rape, gang rape- the men can be ugly even repulsive as long as they are big and strong and violent....sometimes I feel guilty about this because I know that real life rape is destructive and very divorced from fantasy. But fear can be a big turn on for me.

Let's not forget also in these erotic times that one of the safest ways to have these "Rape fantasy's" it really is smart to have a bdsm contract in place where these wishes have been spelled out. I know I saw contacts here years ago and you can safely spell your wishes out in advance. I know it could ruin the fantasy some, but with all this talk I didn't see where it was brought up. Cover your ass also...
It is terribly erotic and such a high but cover you ass too... Play contracts are common.... Be safe all... :cool:

Good point! A simple misunderstanding in this situation can have very bad results. That's why you can't just do this with just anyone. It's got to be someone you know well and trust completely.

What I like about force is the physical aspect- I just like responding to a strong physical presence. It engages me more on all levels.

There is being taken forcefully, which I experience as him not taking no for an answer. He uses my body, or demands something from me, to which I'll respond with compliance- it can be anything from him fucking me early in the morning when I'm still half asleep and very passive, to him pulling me into the washroom at a restaurant and demanding a blowjob. Sometimes it's just forceful, overwhelming sex.

But there are other degrees of this I enjoy- I LOVE rough sex involving some barehanded violence (face slapping, hair pulling, choking, etc.) where even the sex itself can start out painful. Sometimes I remain compliant, sometimes I resist throughout, but it always gives me intense orgasms.

And to take that further, I do have fantasies of violent rape- stranger rape, gang rape- the men can be ugly even repulsive as long as they are big and strong and violent....sometimes I feel guilty about this because I know that real life rape is destructive and very divorced from fantasy. But fear can be a big turn on for me.

As you said, the real thing is ugly and repulsive but I too have had that rape fantasy as well. A strong man taking me and taking what he wants and me being powerless to stop me, struggling against him but being overpowered and forced to comply. wrist and ankles restrained, pinned against the wall or on the bed, his hand grabbing a handful of hair, forcing me to obey, a hand on my throat, slapping my face or ass or tits, doing what he wants, how he wants. I love it. The rougher the better.

I know this isn't a story thread but this is a perfect example of how I'd love this fantasy to somewhat go.

Ohh what a day!!!” I sigh as get home from work and approach my front door. I can’t wait to just sit on the couch and relax. I slowly insert the key and unlock the door and enter my dark house. I throw the keys and my purse on the coffee table and slowly remove my coat. The house is pitch black. I walk slowly in the direction of the table lamp. Suddenly a hand slaps over my mouth and an arm grabs me around the waist. I hear a strange voice in my ear. “Don’t make a sound!” The stranger whips me around to face him, his hand still over my mouth. He pushes me against the wall, his hand grabbing my wrists and holding them above my head against the wall. “I’m gonna move my hand. Don’t you dare make a sound. You understand me Bitch?” I nod as the stranger slowly lowers his hand. His strong hand still pinning my wrists against the wall. “MMM You are a pretty one” he says as his free hand slowly goes down my neck to my shoulders then down my chest. He pauses over my chest squeezing my breast over my tight-fitting blouse. The stranger smiles as my nipples involuntarily get harder. He starts squeezing my breast harder. “You look like you need a good fucking” His hand slowly lowering to my upper thigh. He pulls up my skirt and slides my hand between my legs feeling my silk panties. “Oh yeah, that pussy definitely needs a nice hard cock” as he slips his hand under my panties. He pins me against the wall harder and strengthens his grasp on my wrists as he feels my struggling. He continues to finger my clit then slides a finger into my pussy sliding it in and out, then two fingers and then three. “Please don’t do this.” I beg. “SHUT UP CUNT!” as he continues to fingerfuck my pussy. He pulls out his hand and licks his fingers. “MMM tastes good” He reaches around his back and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. He slaps the cuffs around one wrist then grabs my arm and turns me around and pushes me face first against the wall. The stranger grabs my other wrist and I feel the cool steel as it locks around my wrist. “Whatcha gonna do now Baby?” as he turns me around and pushes me against the wall again. Now with both hands free, he rips open my blouse exposing my lace bra. He pulls a knife out of his pocket. Using the knife, he softly traces down my neck to my collarbone and down my chest. He slips the knife under my bra, pulling up suddenly cutting my bra and freeing my breasts from their lacey restraints. With both hands, he starts roughly squeezing my breasts, rubbing and squeezing them harder and harder, He reaches up and smacks one of my breasts as he squeezed the other. He smacks my breast again and then again turning it a faint shade of pink. With each smack I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I involuntarily moan. “I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP BITCH!!!!” He unbuttons my skirt and lets it fall to my feet. Using his knife again, tracing down my chest to my stomach and down to my pelvis. He slips the knife under my panties and I suddenly feel my panties fall to my feet. He grabs my arm and turns me around, picks up a bag he had on the floor and roughly leads me down the hall to my bedroom. He pushes me through the door. “GET ON THE BED!” I silently obey and climb onto the bed. The stranger comes up behind me and unlocks the handcuffs, replacing them with a pair of ropes. He turns me around and pushes me down on the bed and ties my wrists to the bedposts of my 4 poster bed. He then pulled another set of ropes from his bag and ties my ankles to the other bedposts. I bite my lip trying not to make a sound but that turns out to not be necessary as he pulls a ball gag out of his bag, puts it in my mouth and straps it behind my head. “MMMM what a pretty picture, you looking so helpless.” he sneered as he contemplated what to do with me. Starting at my ankles his hands slowly rubbing up my calves to my soft white thighs squeezing roughly as he goes higher and higher up my leg. He continues up and around squeezing my ass, then up to my stomach and upward to my breasts. He alternates between squeezing them hard and smacking them. With each smack, I squirm and moan. He bends over as his warm wet lips suck and bite my nipples. His tongue traces down my stomach to my pussy and I feel his tongue flicking away at my clit. OMG! I can hear my thoughts in my head as pussy starts to gush. He traces his tongue around my clit, sucking it into his mouth, gently biting then sucking it in again. His tongue traces down along my pussy lips and shoving his tongue in and out of my pussy. He suddenly smacks my pussy and then goes back to work with his tongue. He continues over and over alternating between licking and smacking my pussy making it gush wetter and wetter. I pull against the ropes restraining my limbs as a warm feeling rises up my body. My back arches and toes curl and I let out a long moan. He looks up and sneers…”You like that huh?” and keeps licking, sucking and smacking my pussy. I feel my pussy tighten up and the muscles in my body contract. OH GOD!!!!! YES!!!!

He looks up as he wipes the cum off his face and chuckles. “I’m glad you enjoyed that but I’m nowhere close to being done with you, you little slut! I’ve got you right where I want you and believe me, I’m gonna take advantage of that.” He stands up, slowly stroking his hard cock and smiles. He climbs on top of me, straddling my chest with his legs, his hard cock so near my mouth. He leans over and grabs a handful of my long blond hair and unfastens the ball gag. “Suck it you slut! I know you want it!” pushing my face toward his throbbing cock, hands in my hair, thrusting his hard cock into my mouth. He thrust his hips faster and faster fucking my face. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and lets go of my hair. My head falls against the mattress. Suddenly I feel his cock thrusting into my wet pussy. He thrusts his cock hard and fast into my pussy, pounding it mercilessly. In and Out. Faster and harder. “Oh yeah!!! Your such a good slut” slamming his cock into my wet pussy. My pussy grabbing it with each thrust. I can feel his cock throbbing inside me as he shoots his hot load deep inside me. He slowly pulls his cock out of my pussy, dripping with a mixture of both our juices. He leans over kissing me softly. He picks up the knife and cuts the ropes restraining my hands and feet. “Did you enjoy that Honey?” “Oh yeah.” I reply as I kiss my exhausted but happy boyfriend back throwing my arms around him. “Thank you sir.” smiling back.

everyone's a critic!

I'm not sure why someone would post something they want people to read and not at least make an attempt to make it easy to read. I'd like to read what you put up, but I'm not going to wear my fucking eyes out trying to wade through all of that when you could just as easily take a few extra seconds and break it into paragraphs. I wasn't being critical so much as asking if you'd be kind enough to break it up.

Ohh what a day!!!” I sigh as get home from work and approach my front door. I can’t wait to just sit on the couch and relax. I slowly insert the key and unlock the door and enter my dark house. I throw the keys and my purse on the coffee table and slowly remove my coat. The house is pitch black. I walk slowly in the direction of the table lamp. Suddenly a hand slaps over my mouth and an arm grabs me around the waist. I hear a strange voice in my ear. “Don’t make a sound!” The stranger whips me around to face him, his hand still over my mouth. He pushes me against the wall, his hand grabbing my wrists and holding them above my head against the wall. “I’m gonna move my hand. Don’t you dare make a sound. You understand me Bitch?”

I nod as the stranger slowly lowers his hand. His strong hand still pinning my wrists against the wall. “MMM You are a pretty one” he says as his free hand slowly goes down my neck to my shoulders then down my chest. He pauses over my chest squeezing my breast over my tight-fitting blouse. The stranger smiles as my nipples involuntarily get harder. He starts squeezing my breast harder. “You look like you need a good fucking” His hand slowly lowering to my upper thigh. He pulls up my skirt and slides my hand between my legs feeling my silk panties. “Oh yeah, that pussy definitely needs a nice hard cock” as he slips his hand under my panties. He pins me against the wall harder and strengthens his grasp on my wrists as he feels my struggling. He continues to finger my clit then slides a finger into my pussy sliding it in and out, then two fingers and then three. “Please don’t do this.” I beg. “SHUT UP CUNT!” as he continues to fingerfuck my pussy. He pulls out his hand and licks his fingers. “MMM tastes good” He reaches around his back and pulls out a pair of handcuffs.

He slaps the cuffs around one wrist then grabs my arm and turns me around and pushes me face first against the wall. The stranger grabs my other wrist and I feel the cool steel as it locks around my wrist. “Whatcha gonna do now Baby?” as he turns me around and pushes me against the wall again. Now with both hands free, he rips open my blouse exposing my lace bra. He pulls a knife out of his pocket. Using the knife, he softly traces down my neck to my collarbone and down my chest. He slips the knife under my bra, pulling up suddenly cutting my bra and freeing my breasts from their lacey restraints. With both hands, he starts roughly squeezing my breasts, rubbing and squeezing them harder and harder, He reaches up and smacks one of my breasts as he squeezed the other. He smacks my breast again and then again turning it a faint shade of pink. With each smack I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I involuntarily moan. “I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP BITCH!!!!”

He unbuttons my skirt and lets it fall to my feet. Using his knife again, tracing down my chest to my stomach and down to my pelvis. He slips the knife under my panties and I suddenly feel my panties fall to my feet. He grabs my arm and turns me around, picks up a bag he had on the floor and roughly leads me down the hall to my bedroom. He pushes me through the door. “GET ON THE BED!” I silently obey and climb onto the bed. The stranger comes up behind me and unlocks the handcuffs, replacing them with a pair of ropes. He turns me around and pushes me down on the bed and ties my wrists to the bedposts of my 4 poster bed. He then pulled another set of ropes from his bag and ties my ankles to the other bedposts. I bite my lip trying not to make a sound but that turns out to not be necessary as he pulls a ball gag out of his bag, puts it in my mouth and straps it behind my head. “MMMM what a pretty picture, you looking so helpless.” he sneered as he contemplated what to do with me.

Starting at my ankles his hands slowly rubbing up my calves to my soft white thighs squeezing roughly as he goes higher and higher up my leg. He continues up and around squeezing my ass, then up to my stomach and upward to my breasts. He alternates between squeezing them hard and smacking them. With each smack, I squirm and moan. He bends over as his warm wet lips suck and bite my nipples. His tongue traces down my stomach to my pussy and I feel his tongue flicking away at my clit. OMG! I can hear my thoughts in my head as pussy starts to gush. He traces his tongue around my clit, sucking it into his mouth, gently biting then sucking it in again. His tongue traces down along my pussy lips and shoving his tongue in and out of my pussy. He suddenly smacks my pussy and then goes back to work with his tongue. He continues over and over alternating between licking and smacking my pussy making it gush wetter and wetter. I pull against the ropes restraining my limbs as a warm feeling rises up my body. My back arches and toes curl and I let out a long moan. He looks up and sneers…”You like that huh?” and keeps licking, sucking and smacking my pussy. I feel my pussy tighten up and the muscles in my body contract. OH GOD!!!!! YES!!!!

He looks up as he wipes the cum off his face and chuckles. “I’m glad you enjoyed that but I’m nowhere close to being done with you, you little slut! I’ve got you right where I want you and believe me, I’m gonna take advantage of that.” He stands up, slowly stroking his hard cock and smiles. He climbs on top of me, straddling my chest with his legs, his hard cock so near my mouth. He leans over and grabs a handful of my long blond hair and unfastens the ball gag. “Suck it you slut! I know you want it!” pushing my face toward his throbbing cock, hands in my hair, thrusting his hard cock into my mouth. He thrust his hips faster and faster fucking my face. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and lets go of my hair.
My head falls against the mattress. Suddenly I feel his cock thrusting into my wet pussy. He thrusts his cock hard and fast into my pussy, pounding it mercilessly. In and Out. Faster and harder. “Oh yeah!!! Your such a good slut” slamming his cock into my wet pussy. My pussy grabbing it with each thrust. I can feel his cock throbbing inside me as he shoots his hot load deep inside me. He slowly pulls his cock out of my pussy, dripping with a mixture of both our juices. He leans over kissing me softly. He picks up the knife and cuts the ropes restraining my hands and feet. “Did you enjoy that Honey?” “Oh yeah.” I reply as I kiss my exhausted but happy boyfriend back throwing my arms around him. “Thank you sir.” smiling back.

There. Better?

get on your fucking knees now you little whore, nobody wants you and you should be glad I'm willing to take my god damn time to even touch you.

I think I would rather call that ridicule than force. Degradation isn't necessarily forceful at all.

Back