Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
i prefer them both to thailand. did you see the cheong ek (killing fields) pictures? that was a day.

(Nodding solemnly) "I did. So many of my 'brothers' were there but never able to talk about it. One did say one time it was just like the movie, 'The Killing Fields'....I've seen the movie but...... Your pictures made it more real......"
 
Good morning. You are not a thread hog. Everyone is always willing and wanting to help out.
I know how many questions can arise when you first take a step into this world. But everyone here is sooooo helpful and smart.


Ohhh and don't forget to say hi to the daddies too ;)

This babygirl needs her sleep, her daddy well and TRULY wore her out today. Have a good day everyone :heart:


"Get some sleep sweetie - I'm sure Daddy C feels better about you missing work now too!":kiss:
 
In response to that crazy PM I just read..
tumblr_mer0jxZ8EY1qafto3.jpg
 
"Good Morning to ALL the Daddies, especially Daddy K, Daddy PA, Daddy GA and Daddy Chuck this morning and to all my sweet sisters, the Baby Girls who love them. TT, RA and Kelly hope you all have a good day or night as the case may be. It's a Monday holiday here for lots of people but this baby girl still has to work - blech!"

"For my sister Cookie - it's a cool, windy 45 this morning but due to get stormy later - thunderstorms predicted this afternoon and evening getting much colder and windier and possibly even a little winter mix before it's done tonight."
 
Its a balmy 22 degrees F and sunny here... :eek:..and of course my thinnest wanted to take Mommy for a walk up and down the drive...brrrr
 
Oh dear I slept a little too long today. I hope I can sleep tonight. Thinking of all the babygirls & Daddies :)
 
Good morning to my lovely family!

Welcome Chuck! :)

Bella, enjoy your day off!

Peaches, it sounds like you had a wonderful evening!! Happy dance that SO was able to send you an unexpected email. :heart: This wind is ruining the warm temps! Ugh! I went to feed the birds and was almost blown away!

Hayley, adore the new AV and I'm sure that Daddy C is not 'too' mad at you! Sweet dreams.

Nfl, I hope you survived your night shift!

Keri..I love you ! Can't wait for our chat this afternoon!

Daddy Stan, I'm afraid Cookie Monster snuck in and ate your cookie! :eek:

Daddy K, thanks for the chat yesterday! I'm glad we were able to provide each other a little insight and understanding. :)

Daddy PA, have a wonderful day, even if you are stuck at work! :kiss:

Sister RA, do I dare ask what the PM said, or should I just check the PM Asshatery thread in How to..?!

If I have missed anyone, I am truly sorry! Hugs & love to all!
 
Good morning to my lovely family!

Welcome Chuck! :)

Bella, enjoy your day off!

Peaches, it sounds like you had a wonderful evening!! Happy dance that SO was able to send you an unexpected email. :heart: This wind is ruining the warm temps! Ugh! I went to feed the birds and was almost blown away!

Hayley, adore the new AV and I'm sure that Daddy C is not 'too' mad at you! Sweet dreams.

Nfl, I hope you survived your night shift!

Keri..I love you ! Can't wait for our chat this afternoon!

Daddy Stan, I'm afraid Cookie Monster snuck in and ate your cookie! :eek:

Hmmmmm looking just a bit stern....well if it's the Cookie Monster that I think it is I'm okay with it.
It's just a darn good thing I bought 5 boxes of GIRL SCOUT COOKIES today!
l!

Well if it's the Cookie Monster I'm thinking of its okay then....just a darn good thing I finally found
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!
 
Hello to all the precious little girls and their handsome Daddies. A special get well to Cookie and my little one Keri.
 
Last edited:
Chuck, just ask Cookie for a cookie, that will get her talking!!

True story.:) Unless it is someone I don't know from Adam, then they get ignored. Can't begin to count the generic pm's I get that say, "Cookie..can I taste your cookie?' Gag. hehe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top