Old 04-24-2018, 09:42 AM   #1
irishwoody
Really Experienced

Forceful Sex

Not sure if Im in the best spot to ask this but here goes.

Long stoy married many years - sex life pretty much vanill and going stale (infrequent about once every month or so)
Two nights ago I had suggested to my wife that we need a little "tlc" time together.
During our love making I said to her that "Sometimes I want to pull up your skirt, down your panties and take you with litle notice and from behind and simply fuck" well that sparked up a conversation which had us shouting expleetives. I gave her my best but didnt come (she did) I had a little too much booze - stopps me comming but gives me a boner. She was talking about "angry sex" - Now im a gentle person so the concept of angrysex is a difficult one for me - anger and sex are in my head separate.

Last night we had another sex session - again similar in manner, this time she tells me she is submissive in bed, Ive been married 10+ years and never knew this. I loose it and pound away - she loves it. Her job is a high power exec job and she is manager for hundreds of staff. She ihas multiple degrees, a storng intelligent mind and is very much independant and a true feminist.

How could I be married for so long and not know she really wants me to take the lead in the bedroom and just use her ? Its like I see a part of her today that I never knew exisited - a separate part of her who wants to be forcefully taken...

How to initiate forceful sex ? Any pointers or places to go to read would be welcome

Old 04-24-2018, 11:29 AM   #2
MaryanneB
Frail little widow lady.

In some cases women are hesitant to voice their needs because they're afraid to look like a
pro. I think it has a lot to do with religion and all the bunk that goes with it.
A great relationship is based on open discussions of wants be it sex or the kind of towels.
Women need to learn to speak up. Maybe if men would just ask! And during sex would be a good time!

Old 04-24-2018, 11:36 AM   #3
PrisonerOfDoubt
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishwoody View Post

How could I be married for so long and not know she really wants me to take the lead in the bedroom and just use her ? Its like I see a part of her today that I never knew exisited - a separate part of her who wants to be forcefully taken...

How to initiate forceful sex ? Any pointers or places to go to read would be welcome
Ask her! Sit down with her and discuss what is okay and what isn't and then proceed.

Old 04-24-2018, 11:54 AM   #4
Nezhul
Angry Flufferpuff

Quote:
Probably, lack of proper and open sex talk conversations between the two of you.

How do you initiate forced sex? Well, that really depends from person to person.
A very, very rare woman would want to be fucked when she wasn't expecting it. In most cases, you can't just walk up to her, pull her skirt down and put your dick in.

No. Most probably what you want is pre-arranged rough sex. just be posessive in bed and do whatever you want. Don't let her lead - if you want to suck her nips - do it, if you want to eat her pussy - do it. If you want her to suck your dick - push her down on her knees and pull it out.

It's important not to hurt her though. Be firm but gentle. Don't yank her hair or anything like that.

That's where I would start.

Actually scratch that. Start with talking to her about it. Figure out what exactly she wants - being spanked, maybe tied up, or maybe just controlled in bed.

Also - being a gentle man has NOTHING to do with it. Don't feel bad about being forceful to her, if that's what she wants. If you truly love her - then you want her to be as happy as she can be. If being bent over the knee and spanked hard makes some women happy - you are a good man if you let them have it. It doesn't make you less gentle if you give her what she desires, even if it's spanking her until she cries.
Being gentle means knowing that it IS what she desires. And then providing her with proper aftercare. Being gentle means knowing what you do, going online and googling how to spank a girl properly. It doesn't mean arbitrary things like "never hitting a girl no matter the circumstnces" - because if she wants that and you deny it because someone said it's bad - you're being a dick, not a gentleman.

Have fun and play safe!

Last edited by Nezhul : 04-24-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Old 05-02-2018, 04:49 PM   #5
newhere2learn
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Long stoy married many years - sex life pretty much vanill and going stale (infrequent about once every month or so)
Two nights ago I had suggested to my wife that we need a little "tlc" time together.
During our love making I said to her that "Sometimes I want to pull up your skirt, down your panties and take you with litle notice and from behind and simply fuck" well that sparked up a conversation which had us shouting expleetives. I gave her my best but didnt come (she did) I had a little too much booze - stopps me comming but gives me a boner. She was talking about "angry sex" - Now im a gentle person so the concept of angrysex is a difficult one for me - anger and sex are in my head separate.

Last night we had another sex session - again similar in manner, this time she tells me she is submissive in bed, Ive been married 10+ years and never knew this. I loose it and pound away - she loves it. Her job is a high power exec job and she is manager for hundreds of staff. She ihas multiple degrees, a storng intelligent mind and is very much independant and a true feminist.

You've described my wife to a tee

Old 05-23-2018, 02:51 AM   #6
The_GloriousBitch
Virgin

I want to have forcefull angry sex, I really do just can't say it out loud. And some man are so dumb they don't even understand the indication.

Old 05-23-2018, 07:28 PM   #7
MaryanneB
Frail little widow lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_GloriousBitch View Post
I want to have forcefull angry sex, I really do just can't say it out loud. And some man are so dumb they don't even understand the indication.
You know when a man is missing the point when you're screaming "HARDER HARDER" at the top of your lungs and he says "Pardon me?"

Old 05-26-2018, 10:09 PM   #8
staciliv
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Dude: Ten plus years and you didn't know you'd married a woman? Come on!

http://www.literotica.com/s/slave-auction-1