Wife can't have sex--would hooking up with a dude really count as cheating?

TheChemist

Virgin
So my wife's going through "the change," and has lost flexibility/lubrication to such an extent that intercourse is painful. i'm being patient and understanding, but I'm wondering if I start to explore my bi side can I tell myself that because it's so different an experience, it wouldn't REALLY count as cheating, since it's not with another women, and there would be no emotional connection. Or am I being a dick with a lame-ass rationalization?

I can't address that but have her try some Phytoestrogen cream, coconut oil for lubrication and some vaginal tightening pills. Works a treat! The pills not only leave me very wet but super horny.

Does she think it would be cheating? Because if you're doing it behind her back and she finds out, that's going to be her reaction. That's just the reality of it.

I'm in the same boat. Mine just says that if I go out and "get some dick" as she calls it, she doesn't want to know.

It's still cheating

So my wife's going through "the change," and has lost flexibility/lubrication to such an extent that intercourse is painful. i'm being patient and understanding, but I'm wondering if I start to explore my bi side can I tell myself that because it's so different an experience, it wouldn't REALLY count as cheating, since it's not with another women, and there would be no emotional connection. Or am I being a dick with a lame-ass rationalization?
I understand TOTALLY! I'm in the same boat. But I do think it would be cheating in some scents. I use to have a drinking buddy a few years back, he won't let me, but he knew I had thoughts of sucking him off. I would catch peeks of his cock when pissing in the men room when we bowled together. OH! I wanted to take him after bowling and suck him off in my car. I would have even let him see pictures of my naked wife, because I knew he wanted to fuck her, and he knew I wanted to have 3sums with my wife. I know he would have loves me blowing him as he looked at my wife's spread pussy and ass. But it never happened. Today I masturbate half the time thinking of sucking cock. My wife would be so pissed and disgusted. She probably wouldn't think of it as cheating, not as much as me being a disgusting faggot sucking another guys cock.

Not if you let her watch!

ehhh...yes...that is unless you've told your wife....I going to have sex on the side...but, it will be with other Dudes.... No competition babe..

You're being a dick with a lame ass excuse. Cheating is cheating, regardless of the gender of the person you fuck.

Without her express permission it is cheating.

I really think you need to sit down with her and a have long talk about your sex lives. Does she know about your bi side?

As for the no emotional attachments, everyone I've fell in love with, started out as no emotional attachments. Women and Men.

I can't address that but have her try some Phytoestrogen cream, coconut oil for lubrication and some vaginal tightening pills. Works a treat! The pills not only leave me very wet but super horny.

Do you need the coconut oil if the pills leave you with an abundance of wetness? I imagine, though, that the blend of your juices and the coconut oil must be delicious!

Back