Unwanted Arrangement-Closed For LordUsagi

He did not tease her long after her begging, but instead, smiled released her arms and leaned down to kiss her again. Then a few moments later he pulled his head back and looked into her eyes as he slowly slid his manhood into her. He was sure she was ready, but still he was large and he slowly entered her, expecting soon to encounter her virgin barrier.
 
Rose moaned into his mouth returning his kiss with a passionate one of her own. She gasped for breath as his mouth left hers and he adjusted himself slowly pushing inside of her. She winced as his manhood began to stretch her vaginal canal open to fit his length and width.

He was taking his time and going as slow and gentle as he could considering the circumstances. Gradually her body adjusted as she started to relax. He hadn't hit the barrier yet but it wouldn't be but a moment until he thrust through it. She couldn't grasp at this point why women went through this. Other then from what she understood after the first time it only got better.
 
He could see the strain on her face as he opened her up, it he knew she would get used to it, she was a true virgin in all senses of the word. When his tip encountered her barrier he paused briefly, before pushing in a little more urgently. He didn't want to delay what was obviously frightening her already, she was already struggling with the stretching of her canal. So with a little more effort his cock stretched and broke through her resistance. He looked down at her as he slowly began to withdraw his length.
 
As he broke through the barrier the sharp pain seared through her and she let out a cry. It wasn't the worse pain she had ever felt, but it wasn't comfortable in the least. Just as soon as it came it started to let up. Taking a few deep breaths she felt him pulling back.

A soft growl exited her mouth as her body despite the pain his mighty shaft had caused her, wanted it to remain with in. "i'm okay" she said softly as her feet tried to push him back into her depths.
 
"Oh I am not finished with you," he said softly.

His actions backed up his words as once he had extracted himself a to almost his head he entered her again, this time a little deeper.

He repeated the process each time delving deeper with a slight increase in rhythm. He let her legs blessing against his backside control the depth and speed.
 
It was several repetitions of his shaft moving back and forth into her depths before her moans began once again. Her mouth began to open as she gasped at the air in a pleasureful 'uhh' sound that escaped her lips.

The soft gasping of 'uhh' turned to moans and deeper gasps of hunger as his speed began to increase with in her depths. "oh god gregory" she moaned as he hips began to thrust up to meet his shaft in desire and hunger. "why didn't you tell me it would be like this" she purred teasing him as her legs continued to urge him faster.
 
He did not answer her, but his increasing grunts showed he was enjoying it every much as she was. She was tight but her surprised moans and words made the union even more pleasant.

He took up the rhythm her legs were urging and soon he was thrusting into her at a steady pace. He however did vary his angle slightly and the rotation of his hips with the in and out movements.
 
As he angled his hips and moved with in her tunnel he pushed her over the edge for her first orgasm. She cried out, her eyes rolling back as her back arched and she clamped down over his shaft as her body shuddered in ecstasy.

He had succeeded in awakening her sexual nature and would find in her a willing companion and mate.
 
He had been anticipating laying with her for the whole day and her subtle skill in taking him in her mouth had driven him on, so when her tight canal clamped around his cock it was too much. He was driven over the edge and with a loud grunt of pleasure he exploded inside her, his final thrust not being gentle at all as he tried to get the last out of his manhood before it would shrink.

When his orgasm was done he looked down at her, his softening shaft still buried deep inside her. He smiled, his eyes showing her all the feelings she needed to know.
 
Rose lay beneath him panting and smiling in ultimate pleasure as he had claimed her successfully. "Well it seems your boasting was correct husband" she purred as she regained her senses. "we don't need to worry about pricking my finger now" she laughed looking down at the mess they created. "Shall I have a bath drawn for us?"
 
"Yes well I doubt anyone will still thing you are a virgin after your screams," he said with a smile, "at least my other lovers have the good sense to keep it down," he teased.

He rolled off her and collapsed on his back with an exaggerated sigh, "yes a bath will be welcome, you have worn me out this day with all your trials and the effort to claim what is mine," he looked at her with a sly grin. "2Who knew taking a virgin was so strenuous."

"Oh, while you are up, tHere is also a letter for you in my jacket, it arrived while we were out."
 
She rose from the bed rolling her eyes and sticking her tongue out at him. "Wasn't it worth the wait my love?" she questioned wiggling her butt in front of him, as she added a bit of playfulness to their banter. She walked over to his jacket and pulled out the letter.

"Oh joy it's from my sister" The smile that was on her face instantly faded and she opened the letter. "It appears she's coming to visit and will be arriving tomorrow to negotiate some contract on behalf of my father." Not even bother to read the rest she tossed it in the fireplace.

"I can't even move to another country and escape that bitch" she hissed. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath. "Well i won't let her ruin our day." she stated confidently and put on her night dress and a robe. "Mary" she called from the door, "Please have a bath prepared for his Lordship and I, and have the bed remade up when we're bathing."

She laid her robe on top of the sheet and crawled back into bed next to her husband covering his member with the sheet as she laid her head on his chest.
 
He laughed when she covered his now limp cock.

"When did you become so jealous," he said with a grin, "just the other day you were quite happy with me to fuck whoever I wanted, as long as it wasn't you."

He kissed the top of her head and gave her a gentle squeeze.

"And here I was looking forward to comparing the taste of your virgin to Mary's...not so virginal one."
 
Rose scoffed at him slapped him on his stomach enough to make a sound but not really cause any pain.

"Yes well you wouldn't do it, so i had to bed you, it was the only way to shut you up" she tease back squeezing him lightly. "Now that I have i hold you to the binds of husband and wife. Though the stable boy is quite handsome, is suppose if you're going to go about tasting the staff, i should too" she teased back

"As for my sister, it will probably be better for us all if i'm not left alone with her, or privy to any sharp instruments." she smiled wickedly.
 
He laughed, "yes I have heard a lot of woman speak about Jimmy in that manner, he is young, handsome and hard working and I have heard," he lowered his voice mischievously, "very experienced for such a young lad."

He reached around and began to tease her nipple with his fingers. "As for the bonds of marriage, we both know very few follow that. My first wife was not an innocent when we married and she was quite happy for me to have dalliances with young maidens." He grinned, "and now I regret having not tasted more of the fruit that was offered to me." He pinched her nipple softly between his fingers as he chuckled, "especially now that I have a wife who only wants me to eat from her tray."

He rolled from under her and swiftly tolled on top of her so he was leaning over her, supporting himself on his hands. "And I bet she won't even allow me to look at other fruit, never mind touch it."

He smiled as he looked into her eyes, "but I am a fair man who believes in equal opportunity, so if you wish to maneuver a situation so that the young stable boy and you are alone, feel free to do so."

He moved his head down and kissed her nipple, "as for your sister, I will take care of her for you." His tongue began to gently tease her with its tip.
 
She let out purr as he began to tease her nipples as he taunted her with words. "You are truly a devil" she said letting out a gasp as he flipped her and covered her. Her eyes danced as she looked up at him.

"Oh I don't mind if you look at the fruit, just don't touch it." she said with a smirk as his mouth went to her nipple and her back arched as she moaned softly. "thank you" she replied to his comment of handling her sister and ran her fingers through his hair as his tongue tortured her now rock hard nipple.

Soft moans came from her lips as he teased her. "I will have to be most compliant to your desires husband" she said with another moan. "To ensure it is only my fruit that you taste and pillage"

Her hips pushed up against him as he continually ignited the sexual hunger he awakened in her. "If possible i may never let you leave my bed" she purred.
 
"My wife, you do not have to sell yourself to my desires to keep me in your bed." He bit her nipple lightly, "just as I expect you to stretch your dalliances within that which I allow, I will respect your wishes."

His tongue circled her nipple, "as much as I do enjoy the sights and taste of a naked woman and enjoy the feeling of eager hands and lips on my cock, I will behave as my wife..." he smiled, "... demands."
 
Rose let out a gasp as he bit her nipple and let out a meep followed by a moan. "I don't look at is as selling myself to your desires" she said gasping listening to the rest of his words. "If what you have shown me thus far husband, is what i'm to expect from your bedroom wisdom. I think i shall rather enjoy obeying your commands... in the bedroom" she smiled purring as her hands reached over he head gripping the head board.
 
"That wisdom comes from many years of experience and insight from many women."

There was a knock on the door, "mistress the bath is ready."

He lifted his head with a smile, "it looks as if your desires will have to wait." Rising quickly he grinned down at her, "and it looks as if my staff already view you as more important than me."
 
Growling lightly as he abandoned his position due to the knock at the door. She recovered with a smile. "Regardless of where your wisdom derived from, i'm quite glad you have it." she said with a smirk and slowly rose off the bed, readjusting her night dress.

"You could always join me for a bath" she said running her hand over his butt as she moved slowly past him. "Unless you have other matters you'd rather attend to."
 
"Oh I will join you," he picked up a sheet and wiped his now hardening member, "unless my wife would like to indulge in her new given power and freedom offered by her loving and kind husband."

He picked up his shirt and wrapped it around his waist to hide his manhood from view, "I am sure we can have the groomsman summoned to attend to you," he grinned, "he may not turn out to be such a tease as your husband."
 
Rose stopped watching him wrap his shirt around his waist. "I think if my kind, and loving husband.,," she said softly walking up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck leaning her body against him. "is willing to obey his wife's wish for him to be monogamous, she'll be way to busy to bother with any fruit of her own." she whispered as she kissed him with a deep passion before breaking the kiss and taking his arm to walk to the bath with him.

"Thank you Mary" she said as the girl looked longingly at her husbands chest. "We will manage from here, and let you know when it can be emptied." With Mary gone she slowly lifted her nightdress with her back facing her husband and let it drop to the floor. Slowly she entered the hot steaming bath. Moving forward she made room for him to join.

"If you wish, for your lady of the lake, we could go to the lake tonight and consummate again in her waters."
 
He watched her enter the bath before letting his shirt fall to the floor.

"I think it is best we do not return to the lake for a while, or at least to consummate anything." He climbed in behind her, "the Lady can be fickle and demanding of those who are chaste and virtuous."

He sank down into the water and wrapped his arms around her, "my hope is that she has seen our love and will have blessed you with fertility already." He paused for a bit, "if not a sacrifice of virtue would have to be made."

Pulling her back onto him he let her feel his hard member against her back, "just so you know I am still going to proudly show my cock to others." He cupped her breasts and began to rub her nipples with his thumbs. "I saw your look at Mary, there is no need to be jealous, I love only you." He kissed her neck, "besides you never said that others couldn't eat of my fruit."
 
Rose still wasn't sure she believed in his whole lady of the lake thing. She simply thought it would be fun for them to go skinny dipping. "What kind of sacrifice do you think she would like?" she questioned purring lightly as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back to him.

She rolled her eyes at his comment about showing off his member that was now hard and pressed against her back. "If you feel it's necessary to make the men jealous, and woman staff envious my love" she said smirking at some of the shocked expressions he would receive.

"I am not jealous of Mary my dear. I just like to gently remind her of her place. A woman's hopes are a delicate thing. She loves and admires you, and would gladly be your mistress. To not react, would be to give her my approval. Of which she does not have. I have never been one to turn the other cheek, so to speak."

Laying her head back upon his shoulder she moaned softly as he played and taunted her nipples. She elbowed him in the ribs at his comment of others eating his fruit. "that is my fruit, and mine alone" she mewed. "If it requires eating, then you shall tell me"

Her hands massaged his legs as she rolled her neck for his lips.
 
"I am glad you are so eager to suck my long thick cock." He said between kissing her neck. "The last woman I was with complained too much...I am ashamed that I did not treat her kindly for that, perhaps I was just frustrated by the situation."

He remembered his wedding ceremony with Rose's substitute. Rose had not been willing to attend so a Proxy, one of the sisters handmaids had stood in to accept the vows on her behalf. The woman had been very pretty and made it quite clear that she wanted to consummate the wedding. He had been frustrated and angered by the whole situation, so he had forced her to her knees and made her take him in her mouth. Her complaints about his time had fallen on deaf ears as he made her choke and suffer the indignity of coming on her face and breasts. After he had felt bad and offered to pleasure her with his mouth, but they had been disturbed and he was summoned to dine with the king.

"Does it surprise you that your loving kind husband might get a little over excited at times, especially now that you know he had been relatively faithful during his marriage."
 
Back
Top