Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Area code

610, 215, 856, 609... It was a cold morning and still is a beautiful afternoon around Philadelphia.

Will

574 area code. 32 white male

I'm a 32 white male a little thick nothing to bad I also look average I'm cut and ddf except 420 friendly. But I would like to find a discreet female to have fun with once a week or more if it works out. I'm funny down to earth and a good natured person and I can keep a secret I'm open to pretty much any age to send me a message plz and we can talk and see what's good

585/350

Any women in the upstate NY area looking to chat or something discreet?
I'm a white male 28, 6', 170 if interested

28 male in the 414 looking for fun with singles or couples. I'm bi but definitely not a requirement that you are. Love to have a good time

Good morning.

I am in the 843 area code.

With Craigslist personals gone, it is difficult to find women to interact with.

I am looking to email or Kik primarily, but not against meeting in person if we seem to get along.

Able to maintain a coherent train of thought as we chat either in PM or KIK(same as name). In FL and will to talk about anything.

720 / 303
mid 40s female, married and so bored... have kik, just ask... sorry if I'm slow to respond

Last edited:
I don't know if I ever posted here...33 yrs old now.. open to Kik chat. I appreciate mature white wives.

763 30 yr old white male looking to find someone to chat dirty with ;) in shape but I'm not worried what shape you're in, can always have some extra "exercise"!

614 27yr old white male. looking to chat and maybe it will develop into something more. PM or kik at dynocat90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back