Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Well there you go. . .I forgot you all were the only sensible country in the EU. LOL

That remains to be seen if it was the right decision... But looks that way.

Anyway... Where's Caly?

I got told off by her for educating about our train system before. ;)
 
Yes. Yes I am. Haha

So what's this about your housemates? I had a massive crush on one of mine in my second year.

Nothing really. Just sharing some banter that tickled me. I live with four boys and one girl so there's teasing abound.
One of them tried it on in first year, not long after I split with my ex and the other has a long term girlfriend but our relationship is very flirty.

The other two are quite seriously into their girls, which is just fine with me.

And the euro thing? Yeah that's still unfolding but it does look like that. I'm HERE. Goddamnit :D
 
Pics? Got plenty of those. I'll let you decide whether I'm hot or not. Oh wait. My cock is better served when your hands are on it, among other things. ;)

Send some my way ;)

Served? You want me to serve your cock? Did I hear that right?

What a delightful invitation.
 
Oh good... I'm still ill. Sing soft kitty to me.

Be naked whilst you do... That would DEFINITELY help. :)

Naked with my jim jam bottoms on...? Cause they're very comfy.

Aw. Why are all the lit men ill at the moment? That's two I know of. (Yes you).
 
Feeling playful so I thought I'd amuse you instead today, and give you an idea of the relationship I have with my house boys with some of our amusing banter.

*Me carrying my beans on toast dinner into the living room to set it on the arm of a squashy chair where it balances precariously.*
"Please, please, pleeeease don't spill."
*Chris, playing COD, looks over at me*
"S'gonna spill"
"It's not gonna spill."
"Yeah, no it's gonna spill. It's spilling. I can see it"
"It's not gonna spill. Stop being a dick."
"You fucking love it."
".....Yeah, about that...."

Anyways, this is what happened to my hair when I woke up the other day. Some people pay a lot of money to look like this, y'know:


I've heard that beans and toast will do that to a person...:D
But, it would be nice to see your hair first thing in the morning.
Amp
 
Last edited:
Back
Top