I have your Naughtycakes...

dead give away !!

Naughty's nipples appeal to the core of a man's soul. Saying "stop it" would be like having an ice cold beer in your hand, standing under the August sun at noon and not taking a sip. It just can't be done.

Multiply your beer by two and you have Naughtycakes' nipples.

Naughty's nipples appeal to the core of a man's soul. Saying "stop it" would be like having an ice cold beer in your hand, standing under the August sun at noon and not taking a sip. It just can't be done.

Multiply your beer by two and you have Naughtycakes' nipples.

being a man of excess I would have said a carton...

that would be 12 beers to the nipple, which incidentally would be the time I could spend with one of her nipples between my fingers.

being a man of excess I would have said a carton...

that would be 12 beers to the nipple, which incidentally would be the time I could spend with one of her nipples between my fingers.

I'll see your carton and raise you one keg.

When the keg floats, I have a refrigerated warehouse.

I'll see your carton and raise you one keg.

When the keg floats, I have a refrigerated warehouse.

raise your miserly keg with a loaded truck, INCLUDING forklift for easy handling

Heineken%20Beer%20truck%20%20HTS%20Systems.JPG

although by this stage we will both be way too pissed to pay proper attention to naughty....

And still no Naughty. Funny, that. Where is she? O where O where could she be??

I know where she is. She is making me some oatmeal, and she is liking it.

Poems are the only way to get NaughtyCakes back. It is up to you, members of the GB. The Cake's fate is in your hands.

And still no Naughty. Funny, that. Where is she? O where O where could she be??

I know where she is. She is making me some oatmeal, and she is liking it.

Poems are the only way to get NaughtyCakes back. It is up to you, members of the GB. The Cake's fate is in your hands.

This could be one of your sick twisted scams just to get attention.

Sit her on your scanner and send me the pic as proof. I'll post a poem that will scatter your rosary beads all over the back pew.

Sit her on your scanner and send me the pic as proof. I'll post a poem that will scatter your rosary beads all over the back pew.

It should be a scan of her boobs. Naughty's boobs are pretty distinctive.

She is a little tied up right now.

But if Naughty is not worthy of a kickass poem from the GBers, I might just have to put her on the Lit auction block and see if another forum has what it takes to Free the Cakes.

Only you can prevent forest fires.

She is a little tied up right now.

But if Naughty is not worthy of a kickass poem from the GBers, I might just have to put her on the Lit auction block and see if another forum has what it takes to Free the Cakes.

Only you can prevent forest fires.

I think this is a plot to distract us from the things about you that were uncovered yesterday. I say the Cakes is at home being the Cakes.

I think this is a plot to distract us from the things about you that were uncovered yesterday. I say the Cakes is at home being the Cakes.

I admit to shooting my nephews with Nerf darts during the Easter egg search. I also admit to renaming the Easter egg hunt the "Marine Easter egg hunt." I did put a big stash of eggs out in the open and in the line of fire from the Lazy Boy chair, which I claimed shortly after dinner. Yes there were protests from the responsible adults in attendance. Yes I did not listen to them and kept shooting at the little magots.

Other than that, lies. All lies.

I admit to shooting my nephews with Nerf darts during the Easter egg search. I also admit to renaming the Easter egg hunt the "Marine Easter egg hunt." I did put a big stash of eggs out in the open and in the line of fire from the Lazy Boy chair, which I claimed shortly after dinner. Yes there were protests from the responsible adults in attendance. Yes I did not listen to them and kept shooting at the little magots.

Other than that, lies. All lies.

So Batchie didn't swoon over you?

How about some lyrics instead?

"Take this waltz, it's been dying for years..."

Last edited:
You, of all people, could string together a few words to Free the Cakes.

Can I tattoo your ass? I will make it pretty and stay in the lines.

Hmm... alright.

The sickest little things keep be going in between.

And you know, I've been thinking about a tattoo, but I'd like it to be somewhere else. And something classy. It will be a challenge.

Hmm... alright.

The sickest little things keep be going in between.

And you know, I've been thinking about a tattoo, but I'd like it to be somewhere else. And something classy. It will be a challenge.

Don't let him. He's going to Tattoo is with "Free Naughtycakes"

Back