Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belegon said:
I just added someone to ignore for a stupid reason...

but I can't have pointless threads filling up my whole screen...if you're pissed off at someone, don't take it out on everyone else.

Amen!

CrimsonMaiden said:
Damn, it didn't take long for it to get shuffled off the front page.

It's not what you think, though. An ugly little troll has had her pity party all over the AH tonight.

Let's cry with her, shall we? ;)

cloudy said:
It's not what you think, though. An ugly little troll has had her pity party all over the AH tonight.

Let's cry with her, shall we? ;)

Yeah, I saw that. My luck to post a thread about the same time, lol.

Nirvanadragones said:
There is no bigger disappointment than practically missing you by seconds.
oh huney u know if i could push you into a plane and have u delivered to her i would.

or the other way round is better cause then we'd have abs in the uk :p

i wish for u :kiss:

oh please stop crying...as much as it pisses me off because you cant communicate in any other way aside from growls, the occasional word and tears, it really hurts to see you crying so much. *sigh* i wish we had talked to the health visitor earlier, it may be too late, or even very difficult to increase your language potential now...*sigh*

and, you are giving me a headache.
if you'd let me cuddle you to stop you crying i would, but you keep kicking me.

Fallenfromgrace said:
oh please stop crying...as much as it pisses me off because you cant communicate in any other way aside from growls, the occasional word and tears, it really hurts to see you crying so much. *sigh* i wish we had talked to the health visitor earlier, it may be too late, or even very difficult to increase your language potential now...*sigh*

and, you are giving me a headache.
if you'd let me cuddle you to stop you crying i would, but you keep kicking me.
Hugs, Grace. That sounds like a very difficult situation. You have my sympathy (and I guess that goes for the subject too.)
:rose:

scheherazade_79 said:
Admit it - all you need is Nurse Zade to come and take a look at you, then you'll be having fun, too ;) :kiss:
nurse zade can come and take a look whenever she damn well wants to! :catroar:

WTF.... :confused:

5000 came and went and I didn't even notice...... :rolleyes:

It didn't even hurt...... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back