What is the most deliciously degrading thing anyone has ever said to you?

"shut your whore mouth. The only thing a cum dump's mouth is there for is sucking dick and licking cunt"

This was after I mouthed off to my first Master. He slapped me for it and then stuck a bar of soap in my mouth. Taught me the lesson proper and I never disrespected a Dominant after that.

"A bitch like you's cunt's way to loose to be a good ride roll over I"m going to fuck your dirty little ass hole"
 
I love this thread. A lot of these comments really got me going fantasizing. :)

I don't really have any comments to personally contribute. I do get a humiliating feeling from being made to ask for things. Asking to touch, cum, etc. I always end up feeling tongue tied.
 
Did you know this little cum bucket has her cunt stuffed with my cum?

Said by an ex (not because of this) to friends arriving to a dinner party we were having. He had in fact fucked me bareback not 10 min before so yeah kinda true. I went so red but yeah really turned me on espescially when his friends (that he had said it to) started laughing at me, asking to see and high fiving him. I think if his boss hadn't shown up right after he'd have made me preform for them.
 
"youre a nasty little fucking slut, aint you?"

"whos pussy is this bitch?"

im not a slave or very subservient at all, but when a fucking is so good, sometimes you got to switch into slut mode ;)

mmmm.....

and the correct answer to that last question is, its daddy's pussy.
 
Shut up cunt i'm watching the news

I hadjust finishing serving a woman in every way she demanded without being allowed to cum. She had dressed and made me lay hog tied on the bed while she warched the 11oclock news. She said it in response to me begging to be allowed to touch myself and wound up fitting me with a ball gag so she could watch first the news then Ghostbusters in peace. Half way through the movie she untied me and made me get myself off while she insulted me more. She wrapped up by making me sleep on the floor like the fucking bitch in heat I was, her words.
 
The Cat That Got Its Cream...

Nothing quite makes you feel more like a smug well-face-fucked slut than having pools of fresh spunk trickling and cooling across your face, especially if you then get the satisfaction of slurping and tonguing the big messy cock responsible clean, in a long leisurely self-indulgent deep-sucking afterwards. I love it when my Boyfriend looks down at my spunk-messy face, with his cock lodged somewhere deep in my throat, and he says 'you nasty bitch'...
 
"Tell me how much you like this, slut" spoken as I was naked on my knees with his hand in my hair...
 
In a guttural whisper one told me: "Be a good lil nasty bitch for me and lick these balls..." :cattail:
 
Or something you've said to someone?

I'll start with the sharing!

"You're just an ass-licker. That's all you're good for."

Said while pushing my head down between his legs.

I am a hygiene freak, so this was kind of a hard thing for me, but in the end, it pushed all the right buttons and now I shamefully like doing it :devil:

You have the right to remain silent.
 
Learning My Lesson...

My married Boyfriend was due to visit. I was so excited, I got dressed down in my sluttiest lingerie so I was ready for him, and smeared on thick red tart's lipstick. I was in an agony of sexed-up expectation waiting for him. But as soon as I opened the door to admit him he exploded in a rage…! How could I be so thoughtlessly inconsiderate…? Just how stupid a slut was I? Wasn't it obvious that for most of the evening his big beautiful cock would be wedged into my mouth, thrusting down my throat…? Well - yes, that was a given. Why else would he want to call? For my intellect or sparkling conversation? I think not. Of course I'd be sucking his cock. So - what if his wife later caught a glimpse of my whore's lipstick around the base of his luscious shaft…? Did I not have the slightest comprehension of what I was doing…? Stupid cum-crazed bitch that I was! By now I was almost in tears, apologizing profusely and begging forgiveness. In the bathroom he stood over me, naked, while I scrubbed and soaped every last trace of that lipstick away, with his cock - which I so lusted for and desired, hung an inch from my face, but denied to me until I was in a fit state to worship it. Finally I looked up at him, he turned my face this way and that, inspecting me, growling a grudging assent, and I was at last given permission to take his mighty cock into my grateful mouth. I thanked him, and tried so hard to sexually please him that night to compensate for my thoughtlessness. I felt guilty and clumsy. How could I have been so thoughtless and offended him so badly? I never made that dreadful mistake again...
 
"You're my slut and anyone else's slut I tell you to be", said my husband once as I stood naked in the bathroom while he reached around pinching and pulling my nipples hard while he slid his cock between my ass cheeks.
 
No cunt I wont fuck you now get over here and hold my beer while this whore gets it in the ass.

Said while in a 3 way with a dom male and a sissy
 
not sure if this counts.....

i was being molested by an older guy (in his twenties, and i was 16)...

told me that for a virgin i really knew how to suck cock. he dressed me like a girl and made me play with myself as i sucked his cock.

years later, i find myself wishing i could do it again.
 
I was riding an old boyfriend of mine and really getting into it when he tells me "Bitch, I know you can fuck me harder than that."

I thought I was giving it my all in the first place, but turned out I could fuck him harder.

Same old boyfriend sold me to another man for $20 and a pack of smokes. I would've been greatly offended by the price if the experience hadn't been so hot for me.
 
Had a girl say this to me one night: "you know, the only reason I'm fucking you is to get back at my boyfriend, he thinks your an asshole."
 
Yeah, yeah. I've got you figured out. I'll have to be a gentleman and treat you like a princess for about 30 minutes. Then I'll do what I want and you'll love it. And just to make sure I'll get to do it again, I'll put the tiara back on you after I've broken you in half.

There wasn't anything particularly degrading in his words, but the smugness of it. Oh my my!
 
Back
Top